Anybody else wish all republicans were dead or dying from cancer right now ?

anybody else wish all republicans were dead or dying from cancer right now ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_standard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell me how your world's suddenly changed, you huge faggot? I just kinda wish you'd kill yourself.

Relax.

You may not like the results, but you owe it to yourself and your country to give the man a chance.

I'll be seasoning my food with the salt from the tears of all the butthurt libs for the next four years.

MAGA motherfuckers.

i hope and pray you die from terminal herpes.

Says the idiot plagued with terminal mental retardation (liberalism).

congratulations in taking part of the immediate dissolution of the United States, right now the Peso is in its lowest and the Dollar is next in losing its value, I hope when the world is on another depression that you blow your head off

It is impossible to overstate the stupidity of the average American voter

I stocked up on precious metals before the election just to deal with ignorant shits like you.

Lead
Copper
Brass

Go cry somewhere else, little bitch.

of course you'd post some gay cuck shit like that

So what, when the econmy crashes you are just gonna go melt down all your metal buttplugs?

Lincoln is already dead asshole

>Precious metal
>lead
Pick one faggot

hahaha
I have enough copper and gold myself idiot, and a rifle just in case, I've been socking up since last December, hope you are the first to go when the Trump Gestapo comes knocking on your door, cock worshipping Trump faggot

this. You fucking rednecks ruined the one chance America had of achieving real greatness.

Don't hurt yourself, nigger.

>It is impossible to overstate the butthurt of the average Liberal voter.
I think this is what you meant to say. Is that picture a shot of your underwear as the returns started coming in?

You obviously don't get the joke.

Shut the fuck up you brainwashed liberal cuck

Don't be so hateful it's not the end of the fucking world you pussy

Yea I got it. Your lead slingshot bullets aren't worth fuck all.

The electoral college voted for Trump you idiot.

It's okay, all the redneck poor whites who voted trump will get even more fucked than they've always been when trump's economic plan kicks in.

If they come knocking at my door, it'll be to recruit members for the firing squad to eliminate libtard cucks like yourself.

Try libertarian, i'd throw liberals off helicopters if given the chance

i welcome the inevitable nuclear apocalypse

Finally, intelligent life.

Something you want to tell us about your sexual history, user?

fuck you

Hillary was going to take us to nuclear war with Russia.
Trump supporters just saved your ass, retard.

assblasted liberal not ready for a greater america yet?

the crybabies in this thread

Define this "greatness".

I'm not even american but hillshills are dishonest piece of shit when talking about the reasons why Trump is so bad. You fags want republicans dead because of a economic reasons like low a dollar/pesos? Give me a break. Just admit that you're blm or a cuck and hate white males.

Nah, not really. They're a part of the country too, and it's important to have differing opinions. Not all Republicans are racist and awful, and not all Democrats are warm and accepting of other people's opinion. You're proving that point right here and it's as helpful as the people hooting and hollering over Trump.

It's time to take a breather from an extremely long election cycle that has been bubbling over for way longer than it should have been.

id rather be dead than be russia's cuck

Only non american faggots hate trump. Real talk.

Lol. Didn't take long for you to run out of ammo.

As another libertarian...kys clinton is much further from the Libertarian ideology

>tolerance

Exactly. It's fun to watch.

>Russia's cuck
It's gonna be the opposite user
But thanks for proving you're a dumbfuck

Dollar value doesn't magically depreciate if you don't like the President. Don't be an idiot.

Its backed by gold, lrn2 economy

...so confident yesterday and the days before.

checked

im not even a hillary supporter
I hate liberals as much as I hate conservatives and safe spaces in college, you trump voters are all idiots, just remember that this affects the middle class and were gonna be in another economic catastrophe, far worse than bush era

Backed by gold?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_standard

So backed by gold untill about 20 years ago, yet still based off what the gold price was... hmmm... so its basically backed by gold.

i hope every republican's mom is raped.

My sides, when I see niggers and shitskins crying about their soon deportation and oppression.

If anyone here is a shitskin, please tell me, how have you contributed to American society in any way other than interbreeding, making the education systems breed cucks and liberalcucks, and providing entertainment when you throw apeshit tantrums about how Whites are "oppressing" you.

I wish you were.

The amount of Shitskins and Liberalcucks on Sup Forums. I knew we were always cancer, but since when are we liberal faggots?

Hail Victory, Hail Trump.

Posts like this are why Trump won.

Kek'd

My mother voted for Trump. Just saying.

Great bait mate. A liberal praying... HA!

The salt mine will never run dry. It tastes so fucking good. The best part is, you wouldn't have been as upset if liberal mouthpieces didn't lie through their teeth about election data to intimidate republican voters. The irony is absolutely delicious.

This.

It's like any other Republican presidency. He is not a dictator. He has to go through a Senate that also hates him (Republicans too) to do anything.

I'm not American, and I am a liberal but I'll tell you this.

A country requires a healthy left and right to survive. You won't win them all, but its good for progress. In my country our best years were minority governments where our left and right had to cooperate.

Having said all that.

Yo trump.supporters. he already appointed a leading climate skeptic to lead the epa, and the al Qaeda spokesperson is thrilled that America showed all by itself, propaganda free, every reason why democracy doesn't work.

Holy shit guys. I know you wanted to tear the system down and have a fresh start but you don't set your living room on fire to replace a goddamn couch.

Enjoy your next few years. I think you'll be unpleasantly shocked.

hope your mom dies tonite

>the al Qaeda spokesperson is thrilled that America showed all by itself, propaganda free, every reason why democracy doesn't work.

>hail

At least she will have died helping make America great again.

but she'll be dead. and then mexicans will have sex with her corpse.

TUMBLING DOWN

That can be arranged, comrade.

No. Why would I want so many people dead or dying such a horrible death simply because I don't entirely agree with them on shit? My mom and grandma both died of cancer. I wouldn't wish that on fucking anyone. What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you some kind of psycho? On drugs? Are you taking the pot? Of course you are. You're a hippie. Stupid question. Forget I even brought it up.

I said nothing about democracy being hijacked.

It worked just the way it does. That's it's biggest criticism. The masses unbelievable weakness to rhetoric, and the amount left voiceless by a victory on either side.

Democracy is the worst form of government, aside from all the others
- Winston Churchill

I understand not voting for Hillary. In fact I'm positive shed have provoked Russia in a bad way. I understand voting for.trump from.certain viewpoints.

What I don't understand is those who actually *like* trump, and believe hell be a good president. If you're in that group, you're a fucking moron.

And his appointing of the head of the EPA is very, very serious

I'm sure Hillary and her posse would have loved knowing you were one of the voters. You demonize trump then act even worse than him because your side lost!?

Go put your participation trophy on your dresser and go to bed you little faggot.

PS your tears are fucking delectable.

My fellow White brethen.

This the beginning of a NEW era.

The era of our Glorious Leader, Herr Trump.

We will stand up for ourselves, for we will no longer accept being cucked by the non-Whites.

The White race is back, subhumans. And this time, we've got the aces up our sleeves.

Fear, subhumans, fear.

If you're a true member of the White race, praise to you.

Not a single average subhuman does any benefit for society. They are loud, obnoxious, trashy, without any morals or ethics. They attempt to control us, yet we will rise.

We will rise.

Hail Trump, Hail Victory.

>My mom and grandma both died of cancer.
lol

>hundreds of millions of people worked hard to improve the quality of life for their fellow countrymen and kids
>the world literally named the century after their effort, "The American Century"
>Dems propose the least popular candidate in elections n history
>hand the house, senate, presidency, and judicial majority to one unopposed party and put a crazy idiot in charge of it
>lets see how much of the American Century we can undo
>that'll make USA great again.
>when everyone dies at 35 and fucks off

>one little thing you forgot to mention
>it was the american WHITE century
>the whites were the DOMINANT race, hence all this progress.
>now it's already undone.

Your contribution to society is impressive user.

Does that make you feel better? Like your little pointless life has some worth? lol

>so edgy

Matter of fact, it is.

Hence the concept of one's worth.

One's worth is defined by the factor of which they influence the community around them, their society, or even their nation.

Only the edgiest of all fifteen-year-olds would consider lives pointless.

kek

Go put some nigger in his place, user.
Display your power and superiority over him.

That's why so many people voted for Trump.

The most indoctrinated. Few people actually know how to use their brain. Its very rare.

The best any man can do is red pill

Well when you live on the internet and are completely detached from reality, life itself seems like trolling /b and you can forget there are actual real consequences to actions.

I'm not having kids either, so I'll just be loling at the continued collapse, decay, and death.