I'm into fat chicks but i'm really skinny (recovering) and when i compliment them they think it's sarcastic because why...

i'm into fat chicks but i'm really skinny (recovering) and when i compliment them they think it's sarcastic because why would a tiny popular boy ever like them and it hurts my heart so much that they don't love themselves despite how much they eat because i know how that feels i've been there for 8 years even though i've never actually eaten that much but you get the point i felt like i was anyway please help fat girls they deserve as much food as they want and how it affects their health is no one's business but theirs and the constant barrage of implications to the contrary is so so damaging to our whole society uwu

ps trump is awful

why is this a thread

kys

BECAUSE IT NEEDED TO BE SAID OK

wow not cool asshole i've attempted a suicide twice

Consider the following:

You might feel differently when you share airplanes with land whales. BTW it is everyones business when we are forced to interact with those hippos in public

what is the following i can't see it :(

Attempt it again you pathetic fucking faggot.

This bait was delicious! 8/10

3rd time the charm

no i won't the warden made me swear off self destructive behaviors and i'm not going back

you are really mean and not nice

It's a comma, and a dot. Your post is a text wall, would be much easier to read with some simple formatting.

KYS FAGGOT

oh

sorry i'm dumb they said some of my brain starved away,

i'm, kind of stupid o.o

no stop your awful

i won't listen to the part that agrees no sir not today not anymore

Youre a chubby chaser, eh? Nice hair

It's newfags like you that are ruining Sup Forums

Welcome to Sup Forums fucking baby

you people ruin the world it's only fair the ruins you back

telling someone to kill them self is never ok

Of your going to whine about it, then get off Sup Forums fagtard

you think i'm a baby why don't yOU try forcing yourself to reach a bmi of 15 just to feel handsome except please actually don't do that because i wouldn't wish this on anyone

im fucking strong ok

first of all the right word is gay,

also, how, can i even be gay i like fat chicks

also being gay is fine you bigot

Why do the dubs always go to the retards?

don't be mean to mentally disabled people :(

Awwwwww did I huwt uw feewings?

you are such a pussy

yes it hurts my feelings that people like you exist

your incessant insults themselves are too juvenile to genuinely upset me

what upsets me the most is that there are people like you out there who love to make the world a little more hostile to people less hardened than i am

it's not like you can directly harm my ego, i have none left, anything mean you can tell me i tell myself worse every day

do you even know what anorexia is you so and so

I'm at 14 and i'm trying to gain weight, nothing I do works

sorry to hear that

keep trying, your health is worth it

hugs xo you'll make it out eventually i promise

it's hell but even hell can't last forever

You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? HehYou shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? HehYou shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? HehYou shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh.You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? HehYou shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh.

what a spectacular display of maturity

get out of my thread

How mad are you? Answer and I'll leave libcuck special snowflake.

i'm not mad, son, i'm just disappoint