Flac

>flac
>being gay enough for flac

wait so youre saying that if i convert to flac ill finally get a boyfriend?

EPIC FOR THE WIN..................................... LOL.....................................................................................

>being enough of a faggot to care about what format people listen to music in

lol

>wait so youre saying that if i convert to flac ill finally get a boyfriend?
No that basically rape.
>flac
>being gay enough for flac
Fuck you FLAC suck a dick.

Nobody is telling you to start illegally downloading all your music as Flac. Its not like you have CDs laying around collecting dust.

mp3 is gay, as it is the weaker file format. More breaks in between the sound. Mahahahaha

why are spotifylets so insecure? everytime someone criticizes spotify or discusses hifi music they start autistically screeching

>finally download big_black_atomizer.rar
>open it
>FLAC
>mrw

I don't care much for flac, I just wish vinyl wasn't so fucking expensive

Vinyl is a bad meme

a fucking expensive meme, though

If only it would work that way...

no one even brught it up dubass

>not creating an archive of obscure music so that music rips aren't lost forever

>2017
>not being gay

This desu being with the same sex is just so much better than dealing with the bs of the opposite and alien sex.

>flac
>not just downloading an mp3 every time your file gets corrupted

That's why I'm with a transgender

I get the look I like and the testosterone I need

It's good for archival if you have the hard drive space

if your gay your probably a retard

I guess future proofing my music library makes me gay. I guess actually buying CDs (you know, because I have a job unlike you faggots) makes me gay too.

I like this post

why can't you just format it to .ogg (or .mp3 if you're a peasant)??

>mp3lets have to redownload their albums every year because they keep losing quality
meanwhile my FLACs from 2010 are still as smooth as ever. Get cucked kiddos.

>downloading music
>cant afford spotify premium or to get a record player

>wanting to kill artists by supporting shit like spotify

*you're

post gf/bf

Mp3's lose quality over time?

Is this a meme?

I would have, had you gotten quints. So close

If the artists are losing any money from a streaming platform like Spotify then they have every right to remove their media. It's not like it's PirateBay, the artists actually DECIDE to put their shit on Spotify.

>album is one flac file with .cue

>newfags can't even estimate the rotational velodencity index of their libraries

who is he?

>Not having a music player that recognizes it as different tracks

They're lucky to get anything at all, 99% of musicians suck.

Serious question: what's wrong with FLAC? Not memeing or trying to start an argument, I just don't know what's controversial about an audio format.

spacelets who either use iPhones or haven't ever heard of SD cards and have tiny HDDs get mad that people prefer their audio quality to be as top-level as possible, even if the differences are not easily detectable.

It's pointless since the music is usually not mastered well or the headphones, amps and DACs are shit. If you're setup is good and your music is mastered well then it's fine. Your hard drive might fill up a lot quicker though.

this desu
the bible says that sodomy will get you to hell
how can you condemn yourself to an eternity of pain for a few seconds of dopamine, which will probably bring you enough trouble in your life because of the aids you'll get up you're bum and prolapse lol
read a book morans

>the bible says that sodomy will get you to hell
OH LAWDY LAWD IT'S WRITTEN IN THE GOOD BOOK

not an argument

not a meme

>Spotify
>Full of literally whos

It doesn't matter. Donald Trump won. Liberals lost. The obama's regime of faggotry will be undone, one step at the time.
transexual acceptance? people getting jailed for refusing to bake cakes for gays?

it will all be done away with as we return more to the moral tradition that has carried mankind to this date

no amount of tears will stop the uncuckening now that it has began

With the way approval ratings are crashing down through the floor and Trump's administration gets into embarrassment after embarrassment almost daily, I wouldn't count on it. Republicans' only saving grace is that the DNC is completely retarded.

(((ratings)))
okay lad
surely we can trust the polls, just like these past two years when trump had less than 1% chance of winning just a few weeks prior to the election

>it's a Sup Forums not understanding how percentages work episode again

It also says you can't eat pork or shellfish so I'm sure you strictly follow those dietary restrictions

>it's a damage control episode again

>"low percentages means you can't win" - Sup Forums

>"the election was an RNG game" -bootyblasted fags that lost

the real truth, as it is, and as anyone would like to take it, is that some psychological shit was going on

anyone that has read a book that relates to behaviorism will understand what i'm talking about

they were trying to pull out the old trick of the book, what i personally call "monkey see monkey do"
basically, people look for others to see what is the proper thing to do

by trying to paint it as trump being largely unfavored, they tried to persuade the avg trump voter into not voting for him by triggering some cold, primitive mechanism

that is the real truth, anything else different to this, is just a faggot whose pride is too hurt to admit it

mfw

Fucking hell, you're really swallowing up that conspiracy bullshit they're giving you over there.

>"the election was an RNG game" -bootyblasted fags that lost
See, I have no idea where you come up with this shit. I didn't say this, I didn't even imply this. I was pro-Trump until he proved that all the "more presidential" talk was total nonsense and he got even worse ever since he became prez on Jan 20.

>"I used to be a trump supporter but I've sobered up. I swear guys!"

lmao @ your poor attempt at the same tactic the media used

>conspiracy bullshit
*tips fedora*

if you bother to read anything about behaviorism being applied after the first world war (and the second, even) to create the consumer society that america (and the world) is today you will see that it is neither a conspiracy, a secret, nor bullshit. it was an effort that took hundreds of millions of dollars to turn you, and everyone else into a complacent little doll that will slave away for the profits of commercial entities (corporations)