She wants it animated, apparently.

And this is...?

Hi, Charles.

She wants it HD.

Sup Fluff n' Puff

Hey

Yo

How's life all that?

Are you going to Fluff and Puff and blow this thread down?

If only...

yay thread

If I say yes, would that be a bad thing or good thing?

Yep, only in our imagination and dreams. Maybe there's a planet out there full of sexy fur grills.

I've been better.

Weekend sucked, and this week was looking promising but it's also sucked. Tried building my AR15 last night and lost a detent, broke a detent spring and the bolt catch won't catch on an empty mag

Well, according to the infinite multiverse theory, there IS a planet out there full of hot furry folk of any given ilk.

I'd be curios as to the actual survivability of such a species though, as evolution kinda works VERY specifically.

That sucks

Yes. Also, considering the vastness of it all. There may be a planet so infinitely far away that has busty fur grills but we'll never get to see it. But maybe we can revel in the fact that somewhere, dey fuckin.

boring

just make them here

Yeah, it has. I ordered the parts but it'll take another week and a half to get here because PSA hates me and ships UPS ground

Hey

Well that sucks, gotta buy a new detent spring, huh?

Welcome back.

This I do want.

Hey dude. What's up?

Thank you.

squeaky clean

Yes sir.

Yeah, I have a new set of springs for the bolt catch, detents and the actual detents in the mail

I was hoping to sight it in today but I'll have to wait until December most likely.

Eh kind of shit. Built my AR last night and fucked it up.

Getting sick too

Now I gotta take a shower, the humidity and sweat is killing me.

*squeak* *squeak*

>Getting sick too
Of what? Flu?

>just make them here

... I'm gonna guess you mean drawings and art and stuff, cuz... otherwise...

If you're getting at the whole "genetics" thing, then yeah, sorry, bad news, bro. Aint gonna happen.

Not entirely sure.

Stuffed nose, mild sore throat. Probably just some shit the freshman gave me.

I'll admit that I've just been a lurker, but I'm hella tired and just wanted to say goodnight. This thread has some good stuff in it! I might as well point out what I liked because I have nothing else to do with my life
I'm a sucker for most animation stuff tbh

That sounds pretty awful. I'm sorry, I hope you feel better soon.

So what's up with the AR?

Have fun.

Poster of Didn't update before posting. What's the sauce on this? That style is really nice

>I find your lack of faith disturbing

Fuck yeah :3

Why thanks, user.

Will do.

And I find your lack of scientific understanding disturbing. It's just not happening in our lifetime, dude. Just accept it and move on.

Thanks man, me too.

Lost a detent (about the size of a broken pencil lead), broke the detent spring that went to that detent and the bolt catch won't function on an empty mag.

I have shit in the mail right now and I can solve the detent problem, because that's just putting parts together. The bolt catch I might have the local gunsmith take a look at because I lack the correct tools to remove the roll pin that holds the catch in place.

I'm fairly certain they sent me the right spring but it's retardedly stiff and won't catch without me engaging it. And when I drop the mag, the bolt slams home anyway.

What've you been up to?

lel

That's fucked up, man. I hope you can get it fixed soon.

Went back to the doctor, got some meds for sleeping, then stopped by the local music store on the way home. Ironically, a tuning peg fucking fell off while I was trying to adjust the action and intonation. I have no idea how, but it seems to be a problem with the machine head, so I'm going to have to go back to the store tomorrow and get a whole set of machine heads. Fuckers are expensive too, $30 for the cheapest I could find online, and I know it's going to be even more expensive in the store.

An utter faggot who should off himself.

fucking coxwizard
havent seen him in a while...

I guess that would explain why he isn't here anymore.

so much hate in this thread

You're welcome dash

No one has source?

By the way, that actually isn't cockwizard. I don't like to post people's faces without permission, but I can say for a fact that isn't him.

ik is his tumblr still up?

Yeah me too. Just seems like this is the week where I make my own personal hell.

That's pretty cool man, not the tuning peg but the doctor. Hopefully that'll help a little.

Yeah, tuning heads can get expensive but it's still less expensive to get a set and work on them than get a new instrument.

Nope. I was wondering why it was gone, but I guess I now know why.

We all have those days/weeks. Shit sucks, but you just gotta hope that the next is better.

Yeah, I hope so.

That's definitely true. I'm going to be getting a new guitar for Christmas anyway, but I gotta have a working one before then.

Miss him and hetty, is he over in g/fur recently

I've seen him once or twice, but not recently.

bigger copy

Yeah I'm hoping so.

It helps to have something to practice on before you get something nice, or just to have another one. The good thing is that you know how to replace them or you will learn eventually so that's good. Hopefully that'll be the end of what you need to do to fix it up.