Ever groped a girl in a crowded public transport?

Ever groped a girl in a crowded public transport?
How did it feel?
Did she notice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvCCQhdUv2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

trump here
i do that all the time
feels great, let me tell you

>trump here
>i do that all the time
>feels great, let me tell you
Do they let you do it?

Yeah, as I was leaving a crowded bus I grabbed her ass, she definitely noticed but didnt say anything. It felt amazing

>grab her pussy
>?????
>get elected prez

same. I grabbed that sluts ass nice and hard.By the time she turned I was out the door.

why would that matter?

at rutgers they have a bus system and when i was going there a few years back, the buses got super duper crowded during football games and late at night on thrus/fri/sat

i've groped many many girls omw back to my dorm/apartment bc in my drunk state i don't care as much about being caught and the combination of it being dark on the bus/them not wanting to say anything/ them being drunk and not noticing/ it being super crowded resulted in me never being outted for it

it was mostly just pervy touches. only one 2 or 3 occasions did i grab a girl hard and i was legit black out on the verge of barfing drunk

one instance that stands out to me in particular is when i was omw back home and this girl was standing next to her bf and they were both next to me. she was in the middle of the 2 of us guys and was wearing yoga pants. the bus wasnt even crowded so idk why i was so close to them. i was drunk so i dont remember many details. i started grabing her ass and feeling her up and as i did it more, she made out with her bf more. she thought it was him touching her up and he had no idea what was going on. we were all drunk obviously.

another thing i use to do was stand in doorways for house parties and brush against girls with the back of my hand that way

i was a fucken perv

Some Spanish chick in a white sun dress kept rubbing up against me one time on the way home from school. Was getting really close with her ass so I started groping it and working up around there. She got off a couple stops before me but I was diamonds, never saw her again.

BUMP

If you're going to be pressed up against someone it might as well be a hot girl is my philosophy.

During rush hour/major events when the subway is going to be packed in, I search the platform for the cutest girl. I mean seriously, SOMEONE is going to be pressing up against my dick, why shouldn't it be a qt?
Triple bonus days when it's a loli.

This is the closest I've ever gotten. I was standing at a desk at work. It's maybe one and a half meters wide and I am grasping each edge with one of my hands.

A female co-worker came up to me and leaned against the edge of the desk. This put her breast directly against the back of my fingers. I decided not to move my hand. Alpha as Fuck

I share that sentiment. Nothing perverted about preferring a clean girl to some stinky foreigner.

Also end up getting groped myself as a dude, guess chicks are as sick as guys. Never went anywhere though.

Some chick even started rubbing my inner thigh and crotch on the 4-seater, my friends snapped it, pretty jokes, decent too.

true story time:
>went out, scored some heroin, shot up
>nod off on subway
>wake up and its absolutely packed
>whose ass it two inches from my face? ms junior teen usa with her cute little sash and tiara
>stare hard for a couple stops
>decide, well, time to get off.. no way i can do it without bumping into her
>might as well enjoy it

I was gropped by a woman once. I was 22 at the time.

no and I wouldn't. who am I to take something away from her that she can't get back? I shouldn't have the power to put her a mark on her soul by exposing her to something that she otherwise wouldn't have to deal with. I'd steal a little piece of her trust, her dignity, her self. My actions would change that woman's life forever, I can't handle that load of bad karma on my shoulders

One time I stood next to a girl on the subway, it was the best day of my life. I could even smell her perfume.

if you aren't trolling you probably don't belong here.

Shut up and grab her by the pussy.

once at a concert
just felt her ass up in the crowd, got a couple of squeezes in
she noticed but she couldnt tell who it was

I get you're tryna be normal, but that's like a little far past an average 'no.'

Congrats. I almost got raped by some chick when I was Russ (high school graduate) at a big gathering. Was black out drunk and came back to life being groped by this weird chick in a ferris wheel. Going for my dick and shit. She wasn't hideous or fat, but it creeped me the fuck out. So I stumbled the hell out of there. But all in all it was a great couple of days, being constantly drunk. But to old for that shit now.

And yeah Amerifags, we get to do this shit legally at 18-19 years old. A bit better than a party at Stiflers house, ehh?

youtube.com/watch?v=fvCCQhdUv2U

>did she notice?

You mean like a hover-grope

i was at a kanye concert a month or two ago (yeah yeah nigger this nigger that) and i was leaving the concert and my friends were talking about having like slapped bitches asses since it was super crowded during the exit and i was like damn i was by guys and this fine ass girl walks by and i just place my hand on her ass gently and shit and she keeps walking then turns around and says smack smack smack (referring to what my friend was saying) then turns back around and waits a second then turns around and slaps me LMAO worth tho she had a nice ass

Groped a flag girl on a band trip in 8th grade. I was rubbing her thighs while we conversed. She did nothing but giggle. Looking back on it, I could have taken it further, but was a young derp. Shame, she was one of the hottest girls in my school.

they love it