Michigan

Michigan

616 reppin

Trump visited Grand Rapids Monday night and there must have been 1000+ people lined around the block to see the orange gorilla speak... fucking ridiculous man

616 here too what part of the area?

Im walking by this line of people, ask one of them what they are all lined up for
>"Trump is speaking! Wanna get in line with us?"
>"Fuck no"
>endofconversation.jpg

downtown GR near the hospitals

Ah im about 30 min of gr in cedar springs area

got any calvin girls?

got any weed? I have clean dnm acid to trade

He's going to rob you. Did me in like this same way last week.

bump

went red

Anyone got lakeview or greenville?

bump for 616

906 bitch

fify

#MAGA

Greenville reppin

Got kik?

any becky s?

616 here too. I'm on alpine ave, anyone have any bud they wanna share? I could really use a smoke

I am Dont have any bud. Dont know anyone in GR just moved here a few months ago. I have acid and psychedelics tho just did dmt for the first time today

damn how come nobody in gr has any bud. I've could trade adderall I guess. I also just got a pizza

I used to live up north near Gaylord and holy shit is weed easy to find there. So many backwoods potheads. Weed in michigan is easy to find if you know the right people, especially with the dispensaries and all, but I just dont know anyone in GR

Oh i mean i know like 4 or 5 different people i coouuullddd get weed from in the area. I just hoped i might find a new source and/or someone to hook me up n smoke me down.

Nice, dude. name? Moar?

Yeah but nothing to trade. I'm fairly new here.

Got kik? i got more and her name is kailie s

who 810 here

YoU got to have something

Still whats ur kik for when u do get something

"Wanna get in line with us?"
>implying they're that autistic

989 checking in

What part?

Midland

Alexxxia_2

near 44th and Burlingame fam

Sent but says ur inactive