Ameritard

Ameritard
The land of the stupid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NiayoqypQwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

virginia was blue tard

And Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin were red

"The left sorted everyone into identity groups and then told the people in the poorly-educated-white-male identity group that that's the only bad one. It mocked the members of this group mercilessly. It punished them for not being woke enough. It called them racists. It said their video games were sexist. It deployed Lena Dunham to tell them how horrible they were. Lena Dunham! I warned that political-correctness-run-amok and liberal overreach would lead to a counter-revolution if unchecked. That counter-revolution just happened." - Robby Soave

Hilary spent the last 40 years of her career preparing for this moment, only to lose to a man who picked up politics as a fucking hobby last year.

Who's finessing who here, you cracker cuck?

Louisianafag. I apologize for my states mistake.

so was nevada

tl;dr
OP is butthurt retard who lost. End of story, Trump Trumps hate.

It's funny how all these open-minded non-racist non-bigoted people are so quick to generalize if things don't go their way :)

cucks

That ignorant kind of thinking is how you got trump elected.

I'm not a virgin.

Blue fags are the continental chain-union of crybaby pussies.

Hear, hear.

LIbfags two weeks ago: "America is already great! Trump hates America!"

Libfags today: "I HATE AMERICA!"

We know, libfags. You never fooled anyone.

I think you meant, "accurate."

the canary in a coalmine...

dear feminists... all those 40 year old guys in their mothers basements vote...

the neckbeards should be your greatest ally. but you allined yourself with chad and not only did he fuck you in the pussy, he fucked you at the polls... while your ally joined him when you called them sexists when you ruined their culture.

see gamergate
see elevator gate
see creepshaming
see r/niceguys

not even from this election you faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=NiayoqypQwg

Is this a euro thread?

Fixed