Are you happy Sup Forums

Are you happy Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFO8LKtjak8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course not. What a stupid fucking question.

happiness is an inside job

Not really, glad trump won tho.

yes, let them fester, they might have to get jobs now

Yes
Im cumming so hard to all the lib tards trying to salvage their shit oppinions in politics but only looking even more like lib tard fagolas.
Cumming so hard infact that it provides just enough force that i am pleasured by the vibrations and frictions cause from the semen rocketing out of my dick and i cum with even more force, i am perpetually locked in constant acceleration i have reached a point of speed far beyond all understanding. I have reached the 5th dimension and have covered the 4d faggots in molten cum, soon i will acheive ultimate godhood and all existence will be nothing but the very cum rocketing forth from my cock, that now has become so stretched and so red with trauma that it looks like a red condom flailing in high winds. Frantically shaking about as it proceeds to fire its sticky goodness at unspeakable speeds.
To repeat myself, yes.
I am happy.

Sup Forums is happy but I think Sup Forums gets the credit

No. They're just standing around. Where's my fucking happening!?

Liberals finding out their freebies are ending.

I haven't been happy since the cheating bitch left me a year ago. Last night after hearing the results, I knew what it was to be happy again if only for a brief moment. Although still seeing these little shits not get their way still elicits a small shit-eating grin.

Does this involve pretending that niggers are even half-human..?

This is the face of racism in the 21st century. Obama won twice and nobody marched in the streets. The people out in the streets tonight are racists that cannot accept a white male president. Have they burned many American flags yet, or shot any policemen?

The Klan is the past. This is now how racism works.

Very. Nice dubs.

Seeing all this butt hurt from the people I can't stand from the last few days online? Yes, it makes me smile and giddy

They say a Trump presidency means a culture of hate, but the only hate we see now is coming from the Democrats.

I don't know about you niggers but I'm stuffed. I've been gorging myself on lib tears ALL fucking day. God damn I can't get enough, so fucking delicious!

I've had a huge grin on my face and a raging boner for the past day.

this is actually brilliant

A LOT of liberal women aren't even hot. AT THE VERY BEST, some are like.. slightly below average looking.

That's because liberalism is a culture of hate. It is their hatred of something that drives them. It is their hatred that motivates them. Without something to hate, liberalism has no cause.

The whole world is laughing at America

havent slept better in YEARS. cant wait to taste more salt

any photos of them from the exact moment Trump hit 270?

I'm overjoyed. :)

Projections months ago said Bernie would destroy Trump but Hilary would lose to him.
SJWs wouldn't allow a CIS White Male to represent their side.
SJWs through their action elected Trump.
I will not be happy until Tumblr fully understands this.

Liberals are the most pathetic subhumans out there.
Hell, we Republicans dealt with 8 YEARS of Libtard bullshit. It's about time we got what we needed

Speak for yourself. We Canadians are applauding it.

and this is the actual political insight the medium murrican have
so glad i live in the only acceptable country of the world, the glorious europe. the only place that kinda stink it's UK but just because they're not really europe, the geographical isolation made them go wrong with time.

hell even america is laughing at america

america is a fucking joke

My parents beat the fuck out of me when I was a kid. I hate them.
Trump is going to kill Obamacare, Medicare and Medicade.
Once my parents die hard and bad due to no insurance I will be happy.
Funny electing a guy to kill your parents.

Stop speaking our language then.
Don't want to?
Go live in Mexico then.
No?
That's what I thought.
Get lost.

Isn't the left one the chick asking trump about equal pay ?!? :0

>the only acceptable country of the world, the glorious europe.
>country
>europe
I hope this is bait

Yes I am. I love seeing all these libtards thinking the US is doomed. Hopefully they leave the country. Time to MAGA!

italy checking in. we are happy because we thought no other nation could make a dumber decision than having Berlusconi for 8 years, now america made a way worst one and we feel a little less ashamed.

get ready for bunga bunga, murricans.

>our language
>english
pick one, your language is actually the native-american gibberish.

you mispelled YMCA

No, we whites conquered and took over.
We will have the best country ever now.
Deal with it.

Yesterday was the happiest day of my year.

Happy with my life? No, i'm planning on trying harder and tasting reality so maybe it'll work out. Trump's victory though? Makes me nervous and confused, and I voted for him. Guess I have hope though.

I'm beyond happy. Libtards showing just how stupid they really are. It's glorious.

This puts a smile on my face

We as Americans decided to vote against corprate owned media and said FUCK YOU...were thinking for ourselves. The rest of the world also consumes controlled media, we dont expect you to understand.

sure. you wanna be the one to tell England that they can't use english anymore because it's "your" language?

Dear Californians, you are obviously upset and you think very differently than the rest of us. I think you should form your own country and fucking leave us alone fucking faggots,
Happy Voter :)

that false, but way more true than saying that english is america's language. face it, you're just the big retarded son of the british empire.

You sir... Are one of the good ones.
Now check these trips

>We as Americans decided to vote against corprate owned media and said FUCK YOU
Ummm Trump said he was going to soften/ditch net neutrality. Dude loves the media. Comcast 4 life bitch!

You're just jealous cuz your country sucks ass

>you're just the big retarded son of the british empire.

and this 'big retarded son' beat the most powerful empire on earth.

can't believe all these niggers voted trump because "it will subvert the sistem". are trumpfags closet anarchists or what?

do you live 20 years ago or what? russia and china are gonna fuck you up soon enough and the trumpet is a fast train ticket to become putin sissies.

>identity protective cognition

it's rampant throughout the world right now and it will ultimately fuck us no matter whatever bullshit you believe.

Oh yeah, I'm happy.

Yes. God Emperor Trump has won a great battle against the evil witch Hillary. There will be many more battles against the witch and her goblin army, but the sun is shining, and the birds are singing.

kek, you know that trump and putin would make an ideal duo leadership wise and you fear that greatly.
lemme tell you something:
It will happen. We will become the strongest nation ever. And you can't do shit about it.

>the british empire.

Yeah, how's that working out for you? A pissant island still living under Monarchy and their capitol city has been conquered and occupied by foreign fanatics.

Enjoy Sharia Law cuck.

you know what! trump is great! hes going to build a wall!

i know i know a wall killed Dale Earnheardt but Trump is going to harness the destructive power of walls and use it to fight isis. hes making america nate again

I've always seen the British as America's retarded relatives.

So how's the Muslims

i'm not english, i was merely remebering you a couple of facts. i agree with the fuck that england is a shit place.

>Gr8 b8 m8

>putin making a duo with anyone else
Do you have at least any clue about who is putin?

Do you even English?

He didn't mean our language as in America's he meant our as in white people

This was worth it

oh yeah you're right, english is every white people languages.
Shit, son. you are a whole new level of tardness.

youtube.com/watch?v=hFO8LKtjak8

do you even put-in?

I kek at your pathetic attempts at engrish

>The good white people
FTFM

toptopkek

Im curious how many protestors actually voted

topfuckingkek

yup, i feel very bad for speaking three languages

I'm glad the campaign's over.
We could actually get stuff to revolt about a couple of months from now.

i'm curious, do you actually had that image or you made it just for me? because in that case i would be impressed, user.

[X] Rekt [ ] Not Rekt

Fucktard people highly educated people with good jobs voted for clinton all you cunts in the bible belt and unemployed american farmers voted for trump.

This turns me on