Just experienced one of the WORST THINGS in my entire life!!! While pumping gas, I had a vehicle pull up beisde me...

Just experienced one of the WORST THINGS in my entire life!!! While pumping gas, I had a vehicle pull up beisde me...out jumps 4 males...all of whom are Caucasian...they then proceed to talk about the election and how they're glad they won't have to deal with niggers much longer...now me being by myself, I just kept quiet...until one walked over to me...and said, "how are are u, u black bitch??? I should just kill u right now...you're a waste of air!" Still, I said nun...I kept m yhead down...he then proceeds to say, "what, are u deaf or something u nigger??" Then another guy steps out and shows me his firearm...he says, "you're lucky there's witnesses or else I'd shoot u right here"...by now there's tears...full blown tears...they leave...I have called the police, but I am shaken...upset...and confused...is this what America is going to be like from here on out??!!

omgosh OP!

I know this is fake as hell, but where you live? Bumfuck, Alabama?

Delaware

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Cool story bro! Did you wake up after that?

Obvious bait, try harder.

THANK YOU

Who the fuck is the person on the left suppose to be, it certainly dosnt look a thing like DJ Trump

lol

Blacks have terrorized us for the past years. Its time for some revenge you niggers.

Dunno why but my newsfeed on Facebook is filled with shit about Donald trump and I live in Australia

This shits got out of hand

forreal

If trump is hitler 2.0, then gas the niggers race war now

Tldr

That's "Mr. President The Donald" for you

STOP BEING A RACIST AND READ IT

If that really happened OP that sucks. Most of country is not fucking retarded racist assholes well thats what I thought until yesterday. My advice stay inside.

Why should I? What is wrong with this country?

Mr. President God Emperor The Donald*

>not carrying your own gun and shooting them right then and there

shame

They're racist. I voted Trump, but I don't give two shits what your race is if your an American. I just want all the illegals out.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

so hillary's still paying you people to spread lies on the internet. that's pretty cool i guess.

didnt deny this is fake