OLD WHITE MAN PULLED FROM HIS CAR AND BEATEN BY FOUR BLACK "YOUTHS" FOR VOTING FOR TRUMP

OLD WHITE MAN PULLED FROM HIS CAR AND BEATEN BY FOUR BLACK "YOUTHS" FOR VOTING FOR TRUMP

twitter.com/kmscodi/status/796554667748716545

Thoughts Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=hFO8LKtjak8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kndvm8Qz6lQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That kind of senseless violence should never be tolerated regardless of their reasoning. Hopefully they are arrested

more and more of that is going to happen cause everybody is so scared that trump is going to go around beheading anybody that's not a white dude in the streets.

Just starting.

>scared of being beheaded
>natural reaction chimp out and be violent

fucking idiot that was a road rage then the white old man with mental problems start to insult and talk about trump . well he got what he wanted .

this

where did u find the whole story?

Link?

dude I voted for Trump you fucking cuck. This is just what I'm observing. They can bitch in the streets and try to impeach him all they want but they can't do anything to stop the Trump Train. It's too far gone for them now. It'll pass in a month or two and everyone will just shut the fuck up and accept that the better candidate won.

i wonder why he and so many millions of others, voted for Trump?

>worried about violence starting because of election outcome
>start violence pre-emptively

please see

Germany, Sweden, UK, Greece, France, need I go on?

A smart man learns from his mistakes. An intelligent man learns from the mistakes of others.

Fucking niggers

We need to make this go viral

bump

shit's crazy, but it's becoming too common place nowadays

Just because the niggers are on the right side of politics this time doesn't make them not niggers. It's like having a retard scream "2 plus 2 is 4!" as he shits himself and tries to yank people's hair. He's not wrong, he just still a retard.

like any of these assholes voted

this is only the beginning, pinches gringos pendejos!
jajajajaja!!!

He probably deserved it cause he's racist. BLACK POWER!!! BLM!!!

And you voted for trump which makes u a retard, retard

youtu.be/Kndvm8Qz6lQ

>shoeonhead
>relevant female

All female should just fucking submit and stop posting

Niggers are literally worse than isis.

This. Trump supporters are the worst.

>inb4 newfag

Nope you're the newfag if you don't know the culture here

Good. Fuck old people. Bunch of fucking morons they are.

Niggers kill old people, niggers go to jail. Two problems solved just like that.

Old dude wasn't Clint Eastwood?..... He should've been.

NIGGERS BEING NIGGERS. THEY ACT LIKE THIS THEN WONDER WHY THEY GET SHOT BY POLICE.

And they're the ones who say their lives matter. Fucking niggers.

I think that this will never get any media attention and that those niggers will never get busted.

this is why these fkn niggers deserve to be slaves
BRING BACK SLAVERY

Originally posted @ fuckbook.com /pookie.slim.5/posts/988115401334756

Posted by: fuckbook.com /pookie.slim.5

Fuck these people

it's becoming edgy to think we shouldnt kill niggers

ALL 'feral' niggers deserve death. All of them.

Seems fair to me. He probably did say some old guy racist shit because he thought the "good ole days" were back.

This all started because the the driver called them niggers.

inb4 can't inb4 your own post

Chimps chimping out. Nigs gonna nog. What's new?

Monkeys belong in the jungle

Thats like calling the sky blue. They are niggers and chimped out on an old man like niggers

Then why do they should stuff about trump and not "how do you like niggers now"? Also an angered human would focus on the object of his rage. A nigger instincts are to steal what's in the car first.

No. They deserve death. Our forefathers would be baffled by the candyass cucks of today. Allowing these feral creatures to LEECH off of us. Treat us however they deem fit. Walk all over us.

I respect a black man trying to find his place in this country, and actually making something of himself.

But these feral creatures? They should be finally put in their place and slaughtered. Every last one of them.

The real sad part is the guy wasn't even fight back and they couldn't even get a good shot in. They had to resort to the most niggerish thing, attacking from behind and in greater numbers.

Top kek, shoulda killed him. Cracker.

We have to cull the human herd of the elderly. That means a lot of dead white people too. And anyone with an IQ lower than 110. Or we at least need to sterilize them. And execute white supremacists and their slutty wives.

>still bringing up race
check my dubs, then check your privilege

The children of the white supremacists would be disposed of in Red Rooms while psychopathic humans paid bitcoin to watch and suggest.