Sup Forums i need some girl/relationship advice

Sup Forums i need some girl/relationship advice.

My ex and i have began talking again for a week or 2 now. Im still deeply in love with her, and i think she still loves me.

>Tonight i text her "I miss your face"
>She replied "stop lol"
Shes said that to me once before while we were together and were sexting a little.

How should i take that? Im so confused by it. She didnt say i miss you too, so i kinda see it as a not so good sign.

Any help is appreciated.

Pic isnt her but ill post some if i get good advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!EQlX2bDa!glcNHfR4FuzEcxzH7hs187s8eE_4FBskmOGVwlZEvlU
mega.nz/#!355ThDoR!Gz1qnPGYGxOBOhstHbNcL0jVicOgl3tOS173qC4OTRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Check my trips

Please Help me Sup Forumsrothers. Im not sure where to go from here

Shameless self bump

R

Fuck me. I fucked that up

Just get out now man, I've been down that road with ex's many times and it never works.

Save yourself the pain and just cut off contact.

Nice trips also.

My man, this guy is rightJust keep yourself busy and shit, if it is meant to work out or if she really wants to she would say it or be clear about it and not hint shit or tease you, luck to you man and cheer up

Thanks for the reply.

I only thought this would work because it was a mutual breakup, due to me being across country, and it started messing with school for us, but i come home for good in 3 weeks.

Thanks Sup Forumsro. That seems like the logical thing to do, but she makes me so emotional its hard right now.

Exercise, go out, eat nicely (better if you eat beef) and no matter what you do please don't drink, that shit is like asking to be reminded everything you went through, just stick to going out with friends and that shit, and hey maybe you could meet a cute girl while you keep yourself busy, who knows

Well i dont have many friends here, and the ones i do have are all on drugs so i avoid them.

Ive started talking to one girl, but couldnt do anything or pursue anything because my ex was on my mind the whole time

lol i had a whole folder of this chick years ago

thanks for the nostalgia blast

Thanks for the advice
OC

Lol no problem.

Well i dont want to sound like your parents but you should consider getting other friends and well i guess just exercise and hey you can still go out on your own and take your mind off of things, visiting parks is a great idea, you can exercise, relax and maybe meet people who will become your friends or something.Not sure what OC means but no problem buddy, anything for a bro

Its all good, its stuff i need to hear.

Im slightly autistic so its kinda hard to make friends.

OC is original content

I see man, well sometimes it is better being alone rather than having friends that will get you into trouble and stuff and i believe in you man, cheer up, also thanks for telling me what OC is, kind of a newfag here

Yeah, i agree. Thank you very much! And no problem, we all were new once.

Want any more of either girls?

yee

No need to thank me, anytime my man and sure thing, drop the nudes.

Last one of her, other pics have her face in it.

Thanks user, being good to people has benefits, in here nudes is one of those benefits

If you need to talk about stuff like this or more advice feel free to ask for help here and stuff and if i am around i will be there for you buddy

Indeed thats what were here for lol

Awesome. Much appreciated.

I have 170 pics of this girl, anyone want me to upload them?

Any time,Sure man, let's see all the good stuff and sorry for not sharing, don't really have anything at the moment

Absolutely. Mega link?

One min. Keep the thread bumped please

Just get a fleshlight fgt
Here filteredyouth.com

Oh yeah i am a newfag so i have no idea what the whole bump thing is and Mega link sounds nice

bam bam bam param

50%

Sounds good to me, keep it coming

And done
mega.nz/#!EQlX2bDa!glcNHfR4FuzEcxzH7hs187s8eE_4FBskmOGVwlZEvlU

Enjoy Fam

>mega.nz/#!EQlX2bDa!glcNHfR4FuzEcxzH7hs187s8eE_4FBskmOGVwlZEvlU

Thanks man, you are the MVP

Nice get

Ty. I have a bunch of other folders of other girls on my pc too if ya guys want

Nice trips Sure thing, that would be awesome

She loves you, but it hurts to love you. So when you say things like that to her, it brings up those old familiar feelings. Those feelings are bittersweet because you're not together anymore. If you're serious about getting back with her, you should meet up with her and talk about it. If you're unsure, I wouldn't even go there with the flirting and stuff. You two will only end up angry, confused and losing the friendship as well.

Sauce: Been der dun dat

Nvm on a different hd.

I have a link to some teen selfies though, i javent checked it yet, so not sure the content

It is fine bro no worries, thanks anyway and i may sleep soon but i bet the other anons would appreciate the nudes and stuff

Awesome ty. I want nothing more than to be with her. In your opinion should i continue talking to her?

Im afraid if i keep talking to her as a friend, then thats how ill be forever stuck

mega.nz/#!355ThDoR!Gz1qnPGYGxOBOhstHbNcL0jVicOgl3tOS173qC4OTRk

Heres the mega for the teen selfies.
Again im not sure the content

But night bro, thanks for all the help

Awesome, i am sure everyone appreciates it and no problem man, see you around and good luck