Looks like Justin Trudeau is now one of the only responsible english leaders in power, especially after brexit

Looks like Justin Trudeau is now one of the only responsible english leaders in power, especially after brexit.

Other urls found in this thread:

trudeaumetre.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was actually just looking at pics of JT like damn, we did alright boys.

Good on you fellers.

He won't be able to stand up to Trump's sanctions and tariffs though :(

forcing Canada to "pay for America's protection" Trump says.

it'll ruin us

fuck you canadian globalists
youll be the first one to crumble

Looks like a capable dude. He'd beat Donald in a fist fight for sure.

Fuck off twinkie, or you'll be buying a wall next.

2016 has made me really appreciate being Canadian. We enjoy great healthcare, relative political stability and a fairly high quality of life.
>Also Trudeau is really handsome

Canada is going to need a wall to keep out the wave of American refugees as they scramble across the border fleeing their new despot.

look at your leader faggot. el chapos gonna snipe his ass

the canadian immigration website was down earlier today lol

Man, it feels good to be Canadian.

>newtrolls

canada loves democrats, let them run over there and let the republicans rebuild america and restore true democracy

Aye!

When you Kill your Enemy, they Win. - Justin Trudeau

really makes you think

Dude is honestly what America needed. Thankfully we get him instead! hahahah

I don't know, Democrats are kind of conservative for Canadian politics. The Americans can keep them. Also, not sure Americans would really fit in here, we are kind of against wars and things like that.

>When you Kill your Enemy, they Win. - Justin Trudeau
>really makes you think
that hes Fantasist

>true democracy
>Hillary got popular vote
We live in a republic, chump. Ain't you ever said the Pledge of Allegiance?

Is this a ylyl thread? If so I already lost hard

Love this dude.

there it is, you just proved that no matter what side of the parties youre on, youre still an american. and still a peice of shit

no, he's one of the worst, possibly THE worst after Merkel

im republican, voted trump, voted republican for house and senate, and yes, even when they no longer say the pledge of allegiance in my county, i still did. im a red blooded gun loving patriot

Kek wut

I'm Canadian. I just don't want warmongering rednecks shitting up my beautiful country.

Sorry for what you're all going through down there..

>no one likes them

You'll do as your told as always.

thats a viscous stereotype and prejudice coming from a canadian eh?

You will be arrested for posting on Sup Forums very soon if he keeps going down the progressivist path.

Only an American, could be so blinded by anger and hate...

its on like donkey kong. Who will be the better leader the Liberal or the conservative

Which is why the Canadians jumped into the Iraq and Vietnam wars when the Americans asked us to
>Oh wait

We do have some angry ones.. like ..
Granted not as many angry ones, but they exist.
Buddy prolly just hasn't been to Tims yet today

Good b8 m8

>now
Obabo is still presiserp for two more months.

No, I mean we (americans) live in a republic, not a democracy. Saying lets rebuild America back into a true democracy would be incorrect because we were never a democracy. On a local level we are a democracy, our individual votes literally go towards the people running shit in your counties/states. But nationally we are a republic. The people we elect to represent us then vote however they'd like.

It was meant to be facetious

unlikely trump has a significant effect on CAN/US relations. Existing Auto Manufaturing setups likely to be grandfathered in. Maybe some softwood tariffs? But TBH Canada alread basically cheaply sells base goods to USA to mark up at manufacturing plants... not sure how much better the deal could get for USA

I fucking love those glasses. I played through the entire game with them, something about them gives Geralt more personality.

none, because no party holds to their true ideology in full

Hello everyone.

For those wondering what our Prime Minister has said he'll do, is doing, has done, or failed upon. I have found this handy website that tracks all these initiatives in an easy to use fashion. The site covers 7 different broad topics which are then broken down further. I hope you will find this helpful and informative.

trudeaumetre.ca/

Only a fool could not see how JT is a massive cuck and a fucking feminist SJW. He's shit

w..w..well I'd look like that too i...i..if I took my shirt off!

C...c..CUCK!
SJW!!!
I HATE HIM! OMG

None of those things are substantive arguments against him. Can you name a single policy of his you find disagreeable?

atleast he doesnt wear makeup

>He's a cuck
>He's a Feminist
>He's SJW
Buddy, bet you kiss so many girls.

Sure thing he wants to bring in more Syrian refugees - see Germany for results. He's a huge fucking feminist believing in the Wage gap, promoting feminism within schools which fuck that you want your kids to be indoctrinated by him?

He also wants to stop Canadian bombings and attacks against ISIS and I found ALL of this with just a quick google on his most basic principles and policies.

Seriously what's with the normie SJWs here who don't like the use of cuck? You guys butthurt over this shit, you know it's Sup Forums right?

the leftist vs the rightist then

Lurk harder.

No one care what pot boy thinks.

Canadian here: trudeou is a giant twat, guy can't even talk. Has spent a ton of money since being in office and hasent created any jobs in the country. I fucking hate this clown. Stupid liberal pussies.

I hope it's just trolls man. Dissapoints me to see so many normies and SJWs storming the chan

i dont think SJW means what you think it means

Only because Canada is of no value.
People care about what America does.
People care about what the UK does.
Canada could get nuked and no one who matters would care.

>Trudeau the Cuck Boy Wonder

So he wants to stop creating more terrorists? Good.
He wants to help refugees created by American atrocities in the middle East?
Good.
Don't really agree with the feminism thing, but I haven't heard of him making any actual policies surrounding it, he just sort of promotes the ideology.

>running for prime minister
>says he opposes a carbon tax
>becomes prim minster
>lets all have a carbon tax.

mfw

Dude, I hate the crazy feminists and can't stand the social justice warriors, they make me sick. But ... Trudeau is pretty boss.

He's literally improved Canada more in 1 year than Harper did in his entire term. Guy's aight.

>If you fight a fire, it wins.

This is the political equivalent of "disrespect anime again see what happens"

Justin Trudea is the biggest fucking millennial phoney bait ever

Please consider suicide

oh no the little conservative is triggered

>Dude, I hate the crazy feminists and can't stand the social justice warriors, they make me sick. But ... Trudeau is pretty boss.
>He's literally improved Canada more in 1 year than Harper did in his entire term. Guy's aight.

This. I'm older and fairly conservative, but I don't mind JT. He can stay as long as he wants.

I'd be willing to bet that, whoever he is, he smashes more ass than some jerk off butt sniffing white knight homotron such as yourself.
have you considered suicide?

TRIGGERED PLS STOP NO MORE

this is the sports equivalent of a promotion photo before a fight for charity

this guy gets it.

Don't get me wrong he 'seems' like a cool guy but aside from some policies which I've said I disagree with. something just seems really fucking off about him, like he seems fake in a Hillary sort of way.

Dude , hes all about appealing to the masses if it means selling out

He cares more about refuges then the people actually in the country

You know about radicalization right? Well Trudea doesnt put any effort into de radicalizing anyone or anything

Also the fucking economy is horrendous at the moment

I mean i live in Vancouver and know its expensive but seriously its only got worse

thats cus harper is the fucking devil.
you'd need to try really fucking hard to be worse than him, thats why hel get away with anything.

If Hilary is fake , then Trudea is a fucking thunderbirds puppet

As a Millennial and a Canadian, I really don't mind him. His policies are fairly rational and I find him likeable.

Dude , your his target audience so you would .

Dude. How can you even compare Clinton and Trudeau in terms genuineness? Trudeau doesn't come off as being nearly as fake as she is. She is practically a fucking robot.

Prices in Van are already dropping, and expected to keep falling for a while, as a renter I'm happy I own no real estate and pay 600/month to live on oak

I live around North Van and can tell you for a fact you are very lucky dude

Well, the liberals are pushing for policies that young people like, so, I mean, why wouldn't they vote for him?

I pay 700/month for rent in coquitlam

Looks like Justin Trudeau is now one of the only cucked english leaders in power, especially after brexit.

>FTFY

600 CAD a month for rent. It's pretty nice.

old bitter fucks need to stop trying to ruin the future of young people

im not the biggest fan of trudeau. hes done some things very right and done some underhanded things,
>carbon tax
at least we can fight that shit in court.

hes way better than Hillary, harper and probably trump thats for fucking sure.

You do realize we have GUNS in america, right?

Only a dumbass cuck fistfights.

I know I am lucky. 3M$ house live with a bunch of friends and privately sponsor a Syrian refugee to live with us. It's great.

He's not English and he's a worthless liberal.
TRUMP 2020.

you know its the complete opposite right? Guns are for pussies

living the cuckdea life dude

>Don't get me wrong he 'seems' like a cool guy but aside from some policies which I've said I disagree with. something just seems really fucking off about him, like he seems fake in a Hillary sort of way.

He's gotten better with his scripted speaking. He was terrible at the beginning. I'm sure he's had a lot of coaching, because the change is very noticeable.

My only issue is he keeps lowering the level of english for citizenship. Its gotten to the point where most low end jobs are filled by scowling non english speaking immigrants that give horrible service and can barely do their job due to not understanding a word of english.