Your hate and racism might have won this

Your hate and racism might have won this.

Your and your shitty ideology was bombed to smithereens in Germany. I don't know why it wasn't defeated here and now. I did hope Trump becomes the Republican nominee. I was begging for it.

I thought he would lose to Hillary and we will finally have a female president and end your bigotry and the world will be a better place. I never thought you'd get this far.

I can not believe it.

How did we lose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dzz6gx09zLM
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=59,814,018 compared to 59,611,678
youtu.be/7R3BN4T6XMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Answers: youtube.com/watch?v=Dzz6gx09zLM

>jewtube
good goy.

Be ready to be dragged out of your bed at night and to never be seen again, kike

Because Hillary's whole campaign was only built on herself? Because the only real slogan for her entire campaign was "It's her turn" or "I'm with her"?

Hillary faggots seem to keep forgetting this. She was a horrible candidate, through and through. Her views were more biased, more anti-x than anything Trump spewed --and that's saying a lot!

Here's how it should be looked at: Trump didn't win because America was secretly X but, rather, Hillary lost because she was a deplorable cunt!

Bernie was shafted; he was the lesser of the evils, considering, and he was gone. Sure, you could vote him in as a third-party, but then you same people would have said, "You threw your vote away and let Trump win!"

Fuck. You.

Fuck all of you.

die faggot

>having a female president would fix the world
Quite contrary to how things would have actually worked out. She PLANNED on going to war if she was elected.

>Hillary lost because she's a horrible candidate
>won popular vote
About that, user...

>Popular vote
>Less than a single decimal of a percent, within margin of error.
>Won majority of states.

Uh, user... That's kind of a thing... Democrats didn't think and just followed through. The fact it was still EVEN should have been another fucking huge red flag.

Yeah, she won that by a small margin, counting illegals and dead people who voted multiple times.

so she actually lost the popular vote. Illegals are not aprt of the populus, the people.

>less than a single decimal of a percent
False, it's 0.3 repeating percent.
>Democrats don't think and just vote Democrat, but Republicans ALL voted for Trump specifically
[citation needed]

Kek. That was well written.

>It's a 0.3 repeating percent
[citation needed]
>Never implied. In fact the last part of the statement showed otherwise.

If all democrats had voted, it wouldn't have been even. At all. And, for the most part, at least in my understanding of the voting system in America, you have to register what kind of voter you are, given three options: Republican, Democrat, or independent. If your card shows either, you are given the respective party's ballot, with independent able to say which one they would prefer.

So, yes, in a matter of speaking, it can be implied. If it was, considering the last statement? that's up to the reader to decide.

Or it could be jiffy pop and you touching yourself at night. Maybe if all hips didn't lie, like shakira...we could have prevented it. The world may never know user.

We lost because good prevails, and evil is a bad shot.

you people are missing the point
trump is the only one who is least likely to be a puppet, no one is going to be pulling his strings, and the elites know this, why else do you think mainstream media has been trying to demonize him since day one? why else are all the celebrities speaking out against him? its because they all know that trump is the one who is going to upset the establishment, he's the one who is going to bring down the corrupt system, a system that all these rich famous actors/actresses depend on.. this group of powerful elites, who GAVE these celebrities their fame and their money, have been trying to manipulate everyone with tv and social media and stuff to vote against trump so that they could get their REAL puppet, hillary, into office because she is the one who is part of their little "illuminati" club and she is the one who would have helped them push their agenda.. think about it, she was found guilty of treason, but the fuckin HEAD of the fuckin FBI suggested that she NOT get indicted, fucking why? you know damn well if that was anyone else, they would have went to prison, but no, the "powers that be" did EVERYTHING that they could to make SURE that she did not go to prison for things that she was clearly guilty of

FUCK this shit is getting me heated
do you understand what i'm saying here? trump is the answer! yes he's an asshole or racist or whatever the fuck you wanna call him, but he is what our country NEEDS
and though he may not be the one to finally end the corruption once and for all, he is going to be the first step in the process, and we need to follow through with it because this is the start of the end for what people call the "illuminati" or the elites, we will finally break their hold and they will no longer control this country and this earth.. in the end, we will finally have peace

>4 dead Americans
>actively silences bill's rape victims
>wanted war with Russia

Go fuck yourself, libcuck. Hillary is far worse for the future of America. Also, canadafag here.

Also, she lost because people are tired of liberal media shoving their views down people's throats.

Fuck man don't die when you're pooping, okay? Well woke, user.

According to Google as of 03:13 PST, the votes are
Trump:
Hillary:
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=59,814,018 compared to 59,611,678
There's your citation.

And you get your party's ballot in the PRIMARIES to decide who to put forward. Everyone gets the same ballot in the Presidential election.

Raichu is a Million times better than fucking pikachu.

>they're neck and neck!
>trump takes house, senate, and presidency

It's almost like AP made a split second decision not to be involved in fraud a second longer than would get them noticed.

Im not gonna raichu a love song.

...But I will Pikachu in the shower.

Shut up you Dirty pikachu Supporter! Raichu is superior.

>trump used deport rapists
>it's super effective
>shillary became confused
>shillary used delete emails
>shillary hurt itself in it's confusion
>shillary fainted

I just hope you're actually in the shower and not on the can. I wouldn't want to Pika Pi.

>do you still want to use concede?

ble ble racism youtu.be/7R3BN4T6XMw

The only hate right now are the extreme radicals threatening everyone else with death.

>hillary supporters

Because the electoral college is crap, Hillary actually won the popular vote. This has happened 4 times in US history.