I want to grow my hair but as soon as it hits the 1 month mark it becomes so messy

I want to grow my hair but as soon as it hits the 1 month mark it becomes so messy.
Any tips ?

cut it so its not messy

you want tip? you buy honda stock, ok ok ok

comb your hair you autistic fuck

just dont care
i havent cut my hair in 4 years, i dont even comb it anymore
i get mats sometimes but i just pull them apart

You just wait and grow it out more. Growing hair goes in phases of awkward and cool as it grows longer.

if you have thick hair, it just makes it worse. I can't do anything with mine, but after 4 months or so it starts locking up and looking kinda sweet.

.. never try this kind of bread.. i did it and it was fully shit.. you cant just get the squares out of it without ripping of the crust..

exactly my problem. It's so messy

how about you lose some weight, thats a sure-fire way to looking x100 better

how about no?

Cut your hair and show us your cunt

how about you suck my 20 inch black dick

i`d love that, actually
care to show me?

how about pics or get the fuck out?

I had no idea either, like just the other day I found out that smoking cigarettes is bad for you. wtf? Anyways, thank you for the valuable insight you basement dwelling neckbeard

Buy a fucking hairbrush and some fucking shampoo you dumb nigger

white peeople are be mads at my superior black intellect

OP is a nasty fatass cracker who thinks his hair will pull bitches, but im just gonna cum around there and he needs to suck my might black scrotum

also i am a redditor and im going to post all your dumb reactions to /r/Sup Forums AND /r/funny

Evn if you comb it. It's still a mess

You have more pictures of that cheese bread?

You pretty much just have to deal with it. Eventually it gets to a point where it'll weigh itself down and sort itself out, but the awkward phase in between is unavoidable. Maybe wear a beanie through winter if you're in the NH?

idk what kind of hair you have, but when growing hair long, there will always be those awkward "in between" stages, it is annoying but you have to just stick it out.. the other thing is you have to take care of your hair, don't do anything to damage it, that means no blow drying it, either use only a towel or let it air dry, no straightening it, no dying it, no hair gel or hair spray to style it, no combing it, ONLY brush it, and only when it is COMPLETELY dry.. if you brush it when it is wet you will damage it, also you will need to trim it every couple months or so just to get rid of split ends, when it starts to get pretty long you're going to need to start using conditioner after you shampoo, don't wear hats or beanies or anything like that too often or for long periods of, and DON'T touch your hair.. no matter how tempted you are even if it looks messy or whatever, you have to resist because touching it with your hands is going to damage it as well.. during those "in between" stages, it might start looking stupid and not the way you want it to, but you just have to roll with it and be patient because after it reaches a certain length it will start to fix itself..
i know this sounds pretty extreme but honestly if you follow these rules and youre strict about it, in about a year or two you will have a full head of healthy hair

>Cum in your hand and spread evenly on your hair
>dont wash it off
>????
>profit

strong will bro

Get your Hair Thinned and texture cut.
Keep doing this for a few months and the weight will eventually begin to make it grow down instead of out.
Repeat

care to explain?

So you're saying I have to look like a hobo for a year ?

he said you need to loose weight

Pretty much

get a shampoo you disgusting faggot. look at TRUMP!

You idiots that picture isn't mine. I'm OP and I'm pretty much fit

if you're serious about growing your hair out and you want it to be healthy

This.
My mane is almost 2 feet long
Women love it.
Let's them know you can take care of things for long periods of time.

Keep it up op and don't fall for that manbun shit.

This is what I do.
When I get a cut, I ask them to clean near my ears and the back of my neck
Then to trim any unhealthy bits, and take away ALL the thickness on my hair
The technical terms are, thinning and texture cut.
The Hairdresser will know the general rest.

Now for care, I usually keep it tied back with a fringe.
This keeps it neat but nice looking, along with promoting growth in the right areas.

As for Hair care, despite how many times you shower, you should only get your hair wet and wash it 2 times a week at most, unless it's getting excessively oily.
This is because you need the natural oils in your hair.
After you've washed with good shampoo and conditioner (Making sure it's fully cover from the scalp to the tip and thoroughly rinse)
Use heat protect spray and nurishing oils on your hair when it's damp and brush thoroughly.
Allow to dry, give it a solid brush, then straighten/brush.

Repeating this method will give desired hair.

im not OP but i have a relevant question
how to grow your hair faster? i want to look like this anime character i admired

Wash your hair only with water, maybe try beer(hop) one time a week.
Yes wash your hair with beer and clean your hair after that with water

I write this guide and get no responses
Smh

Well I know no hairdresser nearby that knows that.
And your guide gives no solution for the hobo look

>Curly hair
You're fucked. Best thing to do is grow an afro, doesn't look like a mess but would probably get you kicked by a pack of niggas

/r/majesticmanes
/r/fierceflow

keep up the inspiration and fucking grow it nigger

I call it the gay stage. Just gotta not give a fuck and power through it. You can use the lesson of growing out your hair on the rest of your life and be a real Sup Forumsro

Is that Reddit? What are you a homasexual?

You don't, the only thing i can think of is to blow dry your hair every time you shower and even then it's probably not that good for it since it might dry it out and kill it, if you don't do it properly with some cream or spray to help with the heat.

Biotin, finasteride, rogaine some really sweet shampoo I got on amazon all viable

>I used to have long hair with a lot of styling products in them
>Then I used to have dreads
>Then I used to have Braids
>Then I used that have long hair always attached in ponytail
>Then I used to have medium hair always attached in ponytail
I had enough and fucking gave up
>shaved now
doesn't matter what I look like, I'm a recluse
>still miss having dreads though

how does it feels to look like a light bulb? or megamind?

don't care

Same position as OP.

Hair is pretty long but fucked up from bleach and dye.

It's a weird orange-brown-blonde highlight mess and about 6-7 inches long.

My hair is wavy and I want to grow it out just because an actual reason would be that every male in my family has had a beautiful mane and ponytail.

I want to tough it out but lots of jobs these days have a required length of hair or stick it in a hat if part of the uniform.

Hair grows pretty quickly but until I find the right style as I was cursed with a chubby baby face it'll look weird and awkward.

I get natural dreads if I don't maintain mine. It's truly not much effort just comb/brush your hair once every 2 days or so in the shower with conditioner in it. Only way I keep my shit from becoming a mess

you're not in the same position. My hair is barely 2 inches long and it looks like shit already

Then quit being a little bitch and tough it out.

Doesn't sound so bad.

>natural dreads
>comb/brush your hair
combing a dreadlock is like hanging yourself using your hair.

>1 month
>not even at the Justin bieber/scene kid stage
you know nothing Jon sno. It gets much worse

time to cut it i guess

Any time you try to grow it out it will go through some awkward lengths. Sometimes it depends on the lengths of different sections beforehand. Only good option is to either keep it short always, or have the patience for it to grow past the awkward lengths.

If you care about looking even remotely clean cut then yea that's gotta be your easiest option. the beiber look doesn't really fly if you're anywhere near adulthood and as far as I know, the only alternative is to use hair pins to pull it all back to look like a bun/ponytail type of deal. After a certain point, there's just no keeping your hair out of your eyes no matter how well you part it. That's when the hair spray/gel/salon visits to get it thinned out come in

I'm sure the only reason I haven't cut my hair short since middleschool is because I knew that I'd never get the chance to grow it back out again. I went through the bieber phase when I was still a highschool freshman so it didn't really matter that I looked like a lesbian