Working class whites impoverished as tax-dodging billion-dollar corporations automate jobs or move them overseas for...

>Working class whites impoverished as tax-dodging billion-dollar corporations automate jobs or move them overseas for bigger profit margins

>orange tax-dodging billionaire says he'll bring the jobs back if they vote for him.

>how do we bring the jobs back? By giving the corporations more money and less regulatory oversight, of course.

>rustbelters vote for the orange man actually believing their unprofitable domestic manufacturing jobs will come back

o i am laffin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q__bSi5rBlw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah. I'm shocked that people bought "Make America Great Again!" The big money runs everything, they have the true power. If he was going to try to fix things, why wasn't he already doing it as a private citizen?

Buckle your seatbelts, we're in for a bumpy ride.

If you watch the stock markets, there are already investment shifts moving to favor American industry. Actually, things are gonna be pretty good.

Do you honestly, unironically believe that I voted for that sociopath because I thought he'd DELIVER on his promises? Son, you're even more stupid than you look.

I voted for Trump for three reasons. (1) politicians have been fucking us over since the suit was invented, and Donald Trump is NO politician, (2) I want to see that mass-murdering, corrupt cunt Hillary Clinton thrown in prison and raped with broom handles until she internally haemorrhages and dies, and (3) it's about god damn time the end of the world came. Trump will bring us closer to Defcon 1 than ever before. I want to see fire. FIRE.

All hail Emperor Trump.

Op, you do understand that making these kind of posts just sets you up for more salty tears when Trump brings back jobs.
Just like all the predictions that Trump wouldnt win tge election.
accept you are a cuck and need real men to be able to provide you safety and get on the Trump train and stfu

>politicians fuck us over!
The ultra rich have also been fucking us over, too. You've put a greedy sleazeball in the office, now he's a politician too! Guess you can enjoy ass-to-mouth now as well.

Good ol accelerationists

Trump as president is a gamble. Not sure what he'll do. That's why I liked Hillary. With her we know what we would get. Deep in the pockets of Wall Street, Israel, the Neocon hawks, and the arms industry, never having accomplished anything on her own, always riding Bill’s coattails, having a disastrous record as SecState, always for sale. Shame she lost.

Actually it just sets me up for a big "told you so" when he doesn't, and a hearty laugh when Trump's policy failures get blamed on democrats, even though they're a dead party at this point

The world's coming to an end much, MUCH sooner than anticipated, thanks to people like me. How does that make you feel? Oh, you must be so upset being a 19-25 year old white male going to a decent college with a bright financial future ahead of you.... whoops! Sorry, I just accidentally all of that by voting for Trump!

Harsh times breed strong people. Strong people bring forth bountiful times. Bountiful times breed weak people. Weak people bring forth harsh times.

You'd better start hitting those weights, son, and hitting them hard. You're going to need to be something other than the limp-wristed fairyboy you are, to survive these next few years.

Trump campaigned as an outsider, and if you bought into that you should literally kill yourself. He's the most reckless, uninformed, and dangerous president-elect we've ever had, and he's beholden to corporate power. He'll gut EPA funding. He'll get rid of Obamacare. He'll get rid of the Iran deal, incentivizing them to continue their nuclear program, which opens a pathway to a costly war in Iran that would completely sink the economy. He'll be against raising minimum wage at a federal level. He's cutting every tax and regulation on predatory corporations. Plus, he's going to ally himself with Putin, undermining our role in international human rights. The guy is a piece of shit, and Pence is just as bad, so it's not like we can just take them out.

All these reasons and more, are why I voted for him.

That edge

Best get used to it, son. "That edge" now rules the free fucking world. And we made it happen.

I

LICK

YOUR

SALTY

LIBTEARS.

tl;dr

they move oversees due to high taxes and strict regulations.

>implying I'm liberal

>harsh times breed strong people
>get shot foraging for unopened cans of beans
>die of a tooth infection

I'm sure your fantasy sounds really cool from your mom's basement, retard

>I want the end of the world XD
Edgy 12 year olds aren't allowed to vote

Doesn't matter, son. Not really seeing it, are you? It doesn't matter whether you're Liberal or Republican, left or right or even the sensible moderate. It's all over. We memed a fucking blowhard sociopath with stupid hair into the most powerful seat on Earth, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it except endure.

Are you strong? I hope so. Maybe such an experience will make you as strong as I am. I've endured for 40 years under both Democrat and Republican governments working full-time my entire life, through two broken backs, busted knees, arthritis and shit you couldn't imagine. I'm stronger than you'll ever be, millennial.

I'm ready for the inevitable shitstorm that'll ensue from this, because I saved my pennies and guess what? It's raaaiiinnninnng!

Now hit those weights, faggot. Times are gonna get tough.

Get a load of this guy

Haha no. Get a load of 4 years of millennial weakfag pain. It's all yours, my friend, you can save it!

>implying I'm a millenial

You know that private citizens don't have the power to legislate right?

Cut him some slack, it's his first election. Let the little feller have his fun.

he did said about 25% tax for those who wants to leave

If only you were as bad ass as you imagine yourself to be. Sound more like a broken down blue collar worker who thinks he'll profit in a mad Max scenario.

Good luck idiot

Neither does the president you retard

>weren't gen-xers a bunch of libtard slackers?

Are you sad you lost your job to a robot and a 12 year old chink? Or was it an undocumented immigrant who doesn't speak English?

lol look at that faggot wannabe moustache

>two broken backs, busted knees, arthritis and shit you couldn't imagine.

>I'm stronger than you'll ever be

Kek grandpa thinks he's going to survive the apocalypse

I'm scared because he

1. Thinks climate change is a conspiracy from the Chinese

2. Wants to cut education spending

3. Is open to nuclear retaliation

Number 1 makes me think he's unfit to be president already. Oh well, these fags posting seem to really want war. Maybe they'll get it and then find out how truly not like the movies it will be.

Jokes on you
>robot knees
>robot back

Holy shit you're literally retarded aren't you?

LOL trump has already removed "ban of muslims" from his website. Watch him bactrack on all his promises
>>white trash on suicide watch kekek

Nah, got robot brain too. Gives me robot thoughts and robot feelings. I'd crush you, kiddo.

GOP will keep him in line. He's not going to do anything but tow party line.

Troll confirmed and full house check

>was it obvious

Most of these fat white trash trump supporters gonna die of heart attacks lololol

I am a liberal and I voted for Trump. All of my conservative friends voted for Hillary. This was a strange election year.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q__bSi5rBlw

You fat shaming piece of shit, fuck you

As opposed to Clinton who was bought and paid for by wall street and Saudi relations

kys lardass

Every single rich sleezebag and corrupt politician the world has ever known was telling me not to vote for this guy
How could I resist?
Its not like hillary had my best interests at heart either, she couldn't even be bothered to pretend

Fatphobia should be a crime, you're a terrible person

Stop, you're making a fool of yourself

so, you propose fucking over the corporations that already have one foot out the door. you expect them to stay?

Of course to make white Assembly workers assemble iphones for $50 a day

kys you disgusting pig lol

All of you fucking butt hurt democrats, it's funny

>Trump will bring us closer to Defcon 1 than ever before
>closer to Defcon 1
>Defcon 1

Yup, so how's middle school, kiddo? You excited for Christmas holidays or what? Do you cucks in America even say Christmas anymore? Scared to offend all the Mexicans you have living over there?

>The world's coming to an end much, MUCH sooner than anticipated, thanks to people like me

But it's really not and your just 12, kiddo.

>>rustbelters vote for the orange man actually believing their unprofitable domestic manufacturing jobs will come back

it makes me sad man. fucking retards.

I would be really thrilled if he brought back jobs. Please prove us libtards wrong. I'm sure that cutting taxes for the rich, deregulating banks, gutting the FDA, depleting our natural oil reserves... oh you know - the whole GOP thing.. it'll work out great for those midwest coal miner fucks.

I think Hillary was a good choice. If you think Trump won't be sucking Saudi cock, you got a new thing coming. He's already on Putin's tip lol.

you deserve it I guess. we've had a few years laughing at you 'scared as fuck, pro life, jesus will save us, oh no I saw a black person, infowars obama coming fer our guns' fags. Guess what - you and my Grandma have the same political views. And my angry aunts. You are in great company lol.

I'm looking forward to browsing infowars to see how they keep building up the fear that keeps you farmers in line. Those comment sections holy shit - you fags are literally more drama filled and cowardly than the Jezebel forums.

So much tough talk about their Muskets and protecting America lol. The best day.. I mean the absolute most wonderful day of the next 3 years will be when it finally sinks in how bad they all got scammed. God it will be so good. The best part will be knowing that those sad militia fucks are off being rendered in some shitty black site in thailand or wherever they take "terrorists" these days.

I wish Obama had had the balls to actually go for their guns. Or Hillary had the strength to not accept the election. Would have marched with her for that.

>Not realizing all Mexicans are Christians..

How the fuck should I know? Do I look like a fat American who's covered in those parasites?

neither does the president, nd yes he can its called lobbying

So you are just a retard...

yeah dont let them go set up factories in china and come backt o america to make a fortune while dodging taxes...

You're retarded and delusional enough

>isolationist
>want war

To the edgelords in this thread, i recommend watching the trump election discourse, and looking closer.

You got fooled into electing a real president by accident.

Ok, I'll admit that was exactly the only reason I was endorsing the Donald.

>2k16
>consciously choosing NOT to vote for the madman
Seriously Sup Forums what's your excuse?

>Wanting to nuke ISIS is isolationism
WEW LAD

>he thinks everything Trump said will happen
Kek.

Yeah, your ignorance of the rest of the world definitely makes you look like an American. Don't talk about shit you know nothing about.