Are you doing your part?

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

BIG AS FUCK RAID
Confirmed participants:
>Sup Forums (Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /r9k/, /lgbt/, /po/(?), very likely more)
>8ch.an (Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /monster/, likely /r9k/ and others)
>2ch
>Ebaumsworld (unconfirmed)
>Reddit (most likely initialized by /r/The_Donald
>Black Lifes Matter (small sightings)

Current dislikes: 96,000

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/04/02/397042004/muslim-population-will-surpass-christians-this-century-pew-says
cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/
youtube.com/watch?v=uFqLrSHWNT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah I just disliked cheers

>disliking a video is a "raid"

LOL

>raid
Holy fuck, is this a time portal to 2008? Can i go back and stop myself from devoting 8 years of my life to a [asian country] [art style] [writing surface]?

Disliked it. Fuck identity politics

Remember that time we all raided the Ghostbusters trailer?

man this website is retarded as fuck.
>/lgbt/
Fucking pathetic gay uncle toms lmao. Sad. Just like this website.

maybe if it was something more than disliking a video
fuck off Sup Forums cancer

bump 4 d epic win!!

>raid
>youtube

LE DO NOT FORGIVE
LE DO NOT FORGET
LE EXPECTUS

laotian needlework chat room

I'm bisexual and wat is this?

>Gay youtuber
>Wasn't asked.

Have fun getting waterboarded when Hillary gets elected.

This "raid" is more cringeworthy than the video.

>homos gathering together?

How long until Youtube disables ratings and comments and breaks the spirit of youtube entirely?

You fags act like dicks yet still post on a website with a dedicated tranny board, top lel

This

You're giving the faggots dollars with your views

LOL POOLS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS

>Sup Forums is just one big hivemind like muh subreddit

fuck off

That's against the rules.

I'd nuke every one of them if I could.

They should be raiding the muslim videos and downvoting them, sharia law is becoming an increasing reality.

not your personal army

I'm honestly happy to let fags be fags. Also downvoting a youtube video has to be the most pathetic "raid" ever....like to the point where it's actually funny.

WHAT THE FUCK

how do you not understand that people object to the blatant propaganda and agenda pushing? Having a gay or tranny board is fine when it happens naturally and they leave you the fuck alone about it

AYYYYY
LMAO

Life is so much better liking both dick and pussy.

The whole video is a response to the dirty mudslime who killed the lgbt people in Orlando.

Enjoy your sharia law.

>a voluntary video that you don't have to watch
>going out of your way to downvote it
>but they're the ones FORCING IT DOWN MY THROAT

lol Sup Forums really is the anti-tumblr.

(((You)))

The fact that they're downvoting it with the same mudslime fucks they're constantly paranoid about is too much irony for them. Self-awareness isn't their thing.

They're the same people, just on opposite ends of the political spectrum.

This guy gets it.

men - disgusting
girl - disgusting
2d futanari - beautiful

fags can be fags the problem is the fags constantly screaming "look at me I'm special!" and the need to view everything from daily life to art through the lens of identity politics

>a gigantic rainbow heart next to the youtube icon isn't forcing something down someones throat

isn't this beneficial for the jews? I mean, the more whites turn into a sissy the better for them right

>identity politics

not like us straight white men, huh. DAE hate feminism??

men: beautiful
women: beautiful
traps: beautiful

I'll fuck any human who looks beautiful

Yes, because constantly screaming "I hate fags" is so much better. Grow up.

works on my machine

why else do you think the jews create shows like Transparent and my big fat fabulous life? the more pussified the white man gets the easier they are to control.

>HEY LOOK EVERYONE I'M RAIDING YOUTUBE, LOOK AT ME I'M SPECIAL

>50 gay guys get massacred

>first "pride" event that actually makes sense because there are people walking around that will just shoot them for no reason than religion

>LOL FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!

TOTALLY HEALTHY

I'M DOING MY PART

Yeah this. They're siding with the sandniggers, the ones who they say need to be banned. Good job you cucks, Islam is going to impose sharia law on the world one day because of you.

at least we're not faggots

Why don't they do the same with Arabs? You know, the people they don't control who want to kill them?

Oh yes you are. You are.

>a couple guys with suicide vests are going to control the whole world

LOL

don't you have a goat to fuck?

mouthbreather

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/04/02/397042004/muslim-population-will-surpass-christians-this-century-pew-says

I don't hate fags though, so what's your point?

Because the west is the trend setter of this planet, if it's suddenly cool to like dicks then the rest of the world will follow suit.

this whole gender/sexual movement is so infuriating.

literally no one cares that you like women or men or both, or what gender you consider yourself. no one fucking cares.

when i interact with a person in public, i don't spend my time wondering what they identify as.

stop forcing this piddly shit down out throats acting like it's the big moral quandary of our time.

>2016

Don't like it? Don't go to youtube. Hey look, problem solved. I used some of that good ol' personal responsibility too. The REAL problem is that just like tumblr, it's not enough that you can easily avoid what what you don't like. It's that it exists for other people to like. The fact that some fag is crying over this video somewhere just burns you up and you need to get all up in arms about it.

Liking dick will get you murdered in most of the world.

Except that's not true at all.

Most of muslims are uneducated, diseased human beings, also contraception is nonexistent outside of the west

>if you dont accept the normalization of mental illness you are a terrorist
lol ok

I don't have enough mental energy to hate anything except having to go to work five days a week. I just find it annoying

>literally no one cares that you like women or men or both, or what gender you consider yourself. no one fucking cares.

>fifty people got murdered

lol

>literally no one cares that you like women or men or both, or what gender you consider yourself. no one fucking cares.

cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/

But hey, keep downvoting videos with your new Jihadi friends.

It's a fad, like dying your hair retarded colors and wearing hipster glasses. But this time they need to constantly remind people of their chosen fake gender so they can be trendy.

that's a very impractical way to live your life.

Fuck off.

based anti-natalist Buddhists

Enjoy your children and grandchildren becoming muslim =D

is there a MtF trans that doesnt use makeup?

>having children

>being a slave to vagina

L O L enjoy being a part of a """society""" that hates you

click it with your eyes closed!

HELLLLLOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL

yfw the future is bright

>get banned for asking people to repost (OUTSIDE OF Sup Forums) an image that mods kept deleting because of a poorly reasoned DMCA

>spamming threads on every board with "raid" in the fucking OP begging anons to downvote a youtube video is perfectly fine

Also this downvoting shit smells like a Reddit idea. I don't use Reddit as a generic insult like many here do, but it actually is something Reddit would come up with. It's not even an actual raid, maybe that's why the mods don't care.

>mfw gender fluid
>mfw beautiful
>mfw I make loadsemone
>mfw very existence pisses off ugly ass neck beard alt right losers on 4chainz
>mfw I own several guns
>mfw queer revolution soon brothers

So your saying muslims will kill based on gender/sexual expression?

Its 2016 shitlords, check your privelege and stop being shit allies.

Fuck me pls and post pics

mfw you arent real and are obviously false flagging a bunch of people you've never met

not all liberals like muslims

Google is promoting it. Unsuspecting goys will see this and think they have to fall in line and pretend its not weird. downvoting videos is the only way for normal people to protest against giant companies who push agendas

this "raid" is about the most pathetic fucking thing ive ever seen Sup Forums be a part of

jesus christ, going to like the video just because you faggots are more cancerous than these LGBTWGAF

>false flagging
Sure buddy ;)

>not all liberals like muslims

This

Mudslimes openly hate all things faggot

keep up the good work

dont forget this one
youtube.com/watch?v=uFqLrSHWNT4

>polysexual
>omnisexual

Kek.

I bet these threads are made by marketers trying to drum up attention.

Yep you're really going to show the people who own Youtube what for. All they're going to do is remove like/dislike or fix it so that it's resistant to raiding. Then there will be thousands more videos just like this.

You really showed them though.

Dumb cuck, they tried to get muslims to downvote & comment to kill two birds with one stone.

They're basically giving them what they want, attention. Plus a shitload of money for the views. If anything this was successful on Youtube's part.

god i hate the fad of cutting the video after every fucking sentence

Did my part shame theres no more orlando style tragedies tbqh families

trannies are one thing
pan-cyclo-poly-kin-special-snowflake-fluid is a whole other category