Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYgZ7Sl09jc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LwJWPz1K-UY
xgirls.site
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

doot

Thanks Kokokokoko.

100% unshopped

Koume claimed
1000% shopped. You're the cute, not I

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYgZ7Sl09jc

wo

No no, scientific studies have proven that you are the cute.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LwJWPz1K-UY

wo

Yeah, studies by the University of Trump, maybe.

カラミチーマス

The most famous presidents are:
George Washington
Abraham Lincoln
Barack Obama
Donald Trump

One of these are not like the other. If you said Obama because he's black, you probably voted for Trump

White as shit
Beard
Black
Orange

New art?

Oh_no.jpg

He won, so that counts for something!

Is that kettle corn?

Where are JFK and Nixon?

Claim

Why do i waste my time here

Why can't I sleep?

Eh, kinda.
Its not new. But I saved them yesterday from school. I'm a senior in high school and we had to do some shit that wasn't for a grade so I went to Ilya's DA account and went on a spree of downloading shit then uploading them to MEGA.

Because you haven't tried enough and/or you're not tired enough

Koume acute

Rhetorical.

Wait, you're only in high school?
>Jesus fuck I really am old
Clever way to kill time at least. Reminds me of geometry class. Halo 1 was installed on the computer, and the teacher just let me sit up there and do whatever I wanted for the whole period.
>Just played that and went on chat sites all year
>Almost failed cause I had no fucking clue how to do geometry by the end of the year
I scraped by with a C-, and to this day, I'm still terrible with geometry.

I fucking kek'd m8.

Ok. I don't care

Me neither.

I'm a senior, I'm 18 though.

That's good. Stop replying to me then

Sorry.

Maybe.

>Graduated when I had just turned 17
....fuck. It really has been that long....
But hey, over 18. That's a plus!
>For me anyways

It's been so long since I've had kettle corn...maybe I need to go to the fair this year.

My Bonnie lies over the ocean
My Bonnie lies over the sea
My Bonnie lies over the ocean
Oh, bring back my Bonnie to me...

Bring back, bring back
Oh, bring back my Bonnie to me, to me
Bring back, bring back
Oh, bring back my Bonnie to me

Last night as I lay on my pillow
Last night as I lay on my bed
Last night as I lay on my pillow
I dreamt that my Bonnie was dead

Oh, blow the winds o'er the ocean
And blow the winds o'er the sea
Oh, blow the winds o'er the ocean
And bring back my Bonnie to me

What will we do with a drunken sailor?

267 please

No

claimed

BASED CLAIM FOR THE GOD EMPORER

ohayou

so Russia and USA vs Jews when?

N U K E A F R I C A
U
K
E
A
F
R
I
C
A

I wish. These fags are annoying too.

Just fucking kill everyone, that's the only way.

Gentlemen

nyan

You can call me a faggot if you want.

Hello faggets

Good day sir.

bb

Absolutely checking those Shino, what's up with you?

Gonna go ahead and check these too while I'm at it

Why would I do that

Pasu

Alice-chan! you know i love that picture!

Fuckin lets hang out today, get off klonatas dick for 5 mins and lets watch some animus

Not much renge, Just got done playing some league and i stroll up in this bitch and snag some trips. So all in all a good morning so far.

nyan

Hi

Because I'm a cunt.

Pink hair reports in

Hi

minun
come watch animu fgt

Hi

Hey

Shino83 lmao

hey Renge. Nice to meet ya with dem trips den.

They just need to leave the Russians alive and the world is perfect.

yeah im old.

2083? You're not that old lmao

That's a damn cute pic shino bb

you're asshole is cute

Cute coconut shark spotted

You don't even know who I am
And you haven't even seen my asshole

Look at all these filthy weebs!
Disgusting

i've seen many assholes, you'res is quiet cute

Look at this filthy furry stealing my potatoes!
Disgusting

I feel like i know you from somewhere else.

Jesus sacho learn to type
Also how can you even know if you don't know who I am

reminder.

Those potatoes were mine in the first place! Now run along, you kilt-wearing bagpipe buffoon :^)
Welp, I couldn't say for sure unless I knew who you were.
J U S T A P R A N K I S W E AR
(gotcha gud didn't I?) :^^^^^^)

The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I

Post fucking images for fuck sakes, u hug box fags.

i kno hoo u are and i kno u're ashole is kyute

The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I

NO I AM THE AANONYMOUS YOUCANT TOUCH ME IM GAY

The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I 44The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I

not me
Aye ya potata stealing eejit
hugbox with me

No

I wuv you Gard.

not me

Make me
Fuck you sacho
If you guess who I'll cock tribute 23.jpg

The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim IThe you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you and is a claim I The you 55

NO DONG NO!

Oh_yes.jpg

Fuck, it was posted. AngryAlice.jpg

Fap tread on xgirls.site
Maybe your ex is here ;) Ennnjoy!

Isnt everyone sacho lately?

This.

non mean image.jpg
everyone has a little bit of sacho in them

i'm going to guess daddy

Do you occasionally paint yourself in woad and try and start scottish revolutions that ultimately fail?
a shuuush, I can't leak anymore. ;-;
the leaking leek is done for

yeah i see that is miho, why you show me it agen?
oh i ask for leaks. Maybe new ones?