This guy is a fear mongering asshole bully. Eat a dick Van

This guy is a fear mongering asshole bully. Eat a dick Van.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that is fact.
instead of trying to find a way to calm concerns he fanned the flames.
he fully believes in the media's evil portrayal of Trump

No, fool. Jeffrey Lord is a racist asshole. Van Jones is an angel for not having stangled him to death.

Yes, because white supremacists didn't support Trump.

Come on, he had plenty of support from the Alt-Right.

And I'm sure Hillary had support from groups like BLM and the black panther party

Van Jones tells it like it is. I'd like to see you try to debate him. Youd be demolished

Ya because black love old white ladies

>thinks black panther party still exists

let that SALT flow....

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

Demolished? He's the type to get angrier and angrier the more you disprove him. Just like every other libtard. There'd be no civil debate with this nigger

Hahah you're serious aren't you?

>dey rayciss!! :'(

Look up Van Jones debating InfoWars douche. Does he get super mad? No not at all. Give me an example tho fuckface. Pro tip you cant

Its OK for blacks to vote for black interests. And for women to vote for women's interests. But if you are a white male, don't you dare vote for white male interests!

You're sourcing out an argument with a complete fucking idiot as if that proves his debating skills? Not even gonna waste my time lol

He is a huge advocate for civil debate no matter the sides. But facts aren't important to you are they? Just accusations

this. full stop

So the biggest supporters of Donald Trump are complete fucking idiots to you? At least we can agree on something

He's a emotional nigger

Nope. Proving he won't just get mad. But nice avoidance fuck face

God this makes me feel so good

I cri evry tiem

Wrong picture. In actuality, you're talking about Trump.

Would love to see Ben Shapiro destroy him in a debate!

You're a idiot

This is exactly why I wanted trump to win

Lol Ben would have to get his diapers changed 5 minutes in.

You think a 16 year old knows anything about this world?

and for some reason you think some stupid nigger who gobbles up the media as if it were chicken, does?

He's part of the media fuckface