Is here some real american redneck?
Always wanted to ask him a question

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TN4Pb3cDHqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=TN4Pb3cDHqk

Do you hate anyone who isn't like you?

hillary lost. get over it

Are you trying to ask if there's rednecks on this board? I know there is, but they aren't too open about it online normally. I could answer questions if you want, I spent a good bit of my childhood around rednecks/southerners

Life long Tennessean here who is a atheist who voted for Hillary so I walk among them but am not one of them.

I wonder if there are a lot of southerners, who want to split up from the rest of usa? Like it was in the past.

Not alot but plenty of dummies who would say something like this without spending 2 seconds thinking of actual ramifications.

There's plenty of Californians that want that now that lord hair is president

Alabama reporting in. Can confirm that Eastern Europeans are WAY more trashy and would conceder bigger rednecks than any Americans

i'm pretty sure the rest of usa would support aborting california. nothing of value would be lost

Can confirm true

If Cali was a country it would have the 5th(I think) largest economy in the world. Don't you hate it when facts blow up your argument.

>split california into it's own country
>invade and kill everybody, because threat
>exhume all hipsters to old new california
>repeat
make america great again

Agreed

Redneck reporting. What can i do for ya?

>Is here some real american redneck?
Yep, I've already found one.

6th, but you're assuming they could keep the dollar and have trade agreement with US, have open boarder, keep energy supply to them from reset of US.
That's the problem with this. If they broke away, it would be like Southern Sudan, they have zero infrastructure not linked to outside world, They would have to import virtually everything and boarders with rest of US would be closed. This takes tht 6th largest economy down to like 200

where can i download some hick-hop mixtapes bruh?

Same here I'm just a fur piece up the road a bit in Kentucky

Oh sure now that the dems lost totally California wants to leave the union, but when dems have control and texas wants to leave the union we're retarted

>You are too dumb to understand that all that money comes from the rest of the country.
>That California isn't 400 billion in debt.

Yup

Plus in two years without out of state water it would be like mad max times.

That's what said

>I have spent a little time with native neck reds, and know some of their language

Lol this fucking thread. OP what's your stupid bait question maybe I can answer it.

Dude said nothing of "value" would be lost if Cali was "aborted"(?). Just pointing out that is easily proven to be factually incorrect.

You on the other hand. I maybe be an atheist Hillary voter but I'm redneck enough to bust your fuckin mouth open if you ever spoke to me like that in rl

>an atheist, liberal, redneck

Where do you live? What do you do for a living?

Nashville/sell drugs

and fucking your sister?

U so clever. Your brilliant and unique comic styling are somehow right where they should be. On a page that'll 404 in a couple of minutes.(that mean u dumb and unfunny).

Pretty sure he wouldn't get that fam

nigger

U trying to help me make my point is a very friendly southern thing to do.
Thanks

i couldn't help but notice you didn't answer the question.

Lol. Now that's clever. If that's same user.

P.s. Answers no but got more to do with looks than some moral fortitude if I'm being honest.

there you go, now was that so hard?

real question though, why have the titans been so fucking terrible lately?

Smh. Last week it was Mariota turning the ball over. Losing to Wisenhunt fucking hurt a little extra too.

Define redneck.
I used to live in the mountains and my closest neighbor was 2 miles away. That was some 18 years ago, though.
Ah, nvm. That's a hick.

Ya I think non southerners say redneck thinking its a deep jab calling you a white trash racist retard but I grew up thinking redneck was just a country boy. Good old boy is the term I use to describe old, southern, asshole,racist but some people see it the opposite.