Fun Fact:

Fun Fact:

Fitter Happier is not filler, Electioneering is filler

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=COyaucbunJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's neither fun nor a fact

#fact: Electioneering is actually a good track and anyone who dislikes it is just stingy

Neither of them are filler.

>every song I don't like is filler
these

True

This and the track being filler are not mutually exclusive

No it is a good song, but it's filler. Even Thom acknowledges it doesn't really belong on the album. It should've been an extra on the deluxe version if anything

Whoever thought that putting Electioneering directly after Fitter Happier was a good idea needs to be kicked from the band.

fuckin hate electioneering

Fun fact: you guys only hate electioneering because p4k does

i hate electioneering because it doesn't fit the album at all, and its not on the same level as the other tracks.

i hate electioneering because its fucking bad dude

Why do OK Computer fans hate rock music so much?

"Why do Nazis hate Jews?"

I love it when people get buttblasted about Electioneering. It's one of the three bast tracks on OK Computer.

>Let Down
>Karma Police
>Electioneering

Fun fact:
Radiohead is pleb garbage

Electioneering isn't bad, but it is still probably the worst song on the album. However, the album is so good that even the worst song is a good song.

The worst song is The Tourist

I'd take electioneering over climbing up the walls anyday

You're high as a kite

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

They subconsciously feel guilty for liking something kind of popular, so the contrarian within them feels the need to hate something about it.

Nice bait fag

electioneering was good for it's time but retroactively it's pretty lame and keeps the whole album from being truly timeless
still at least an 8/10

I like Electioneering but, it really doesn't really fit on the album.

Why the fuck didnt they put Polyethlene in the album instead of Electioneering? Its such a great track, I have no idea why they would leave It behind

Album should've just ended on No Surprises desu

>Even Thom acknowledges it doesn't really belong on the album
[citation needed]

>le guitar music is outdated!!

The Tourist is a perfect closer

Fun fact: OK Computer os better than Kid A and Let Down make me cry everytime

Its not a concept album though.

thats not at all what he said dumbass

Why not?

Well I disagree
Honestly this album is so close to being perfect but to me I would change only a few things

>change he ending of Paranoid Android to its demo one
>remove The Tourist
>use the acoustic version of Lucky on the album
>move Lucky up before No Surprises and have No Surprises end the album

IMO

>remove Lucky, Exit Music and Electioneering
>add Polyethlene

10/10

He said nothing about guitars. He said the song is bad

>>change he ending of Paranoid Android to its demo one
What?
What is outdated about it?

youtube.com/watch?v=COyaucbunJg
5:42 to the end is what I'm talking about. So much better than another guitar solo imo

i know this is bait but im going to elaborate in that electioneering is just about politicians (specifically tony blair) whilst the rest of the album is about innate human anxieties and dissatisfaction (and it comes after Fitter Happier, which epitomizes those themes, making Electioneering stick out in a... not good way)

>remove Lucky

That's not a demo.
>is just about politicians
Well, that's not outdated, that is certainly relevant in this day and age. Try again.
>innate human anxieties and dissatisfaction
Oh like Airbag or Exit music or Climbing Up The Walls? It's not

Okay, but it's an early live version before the album was released.

That's not what you said though.

climbing up the walls is absolutely about anxiety/depression, what do you mean?
of course politics isn't an outdated topic but electioneering is only a simple statement that lyrically pales next to tracks like let down and no surprises

>climbing up the walls is absolutely about anxiety/depression, what do you mean?
It's about an escaped killer. Look it up.
>only a simple statement
All of the songs are simple statements, this is not relevant
>lyrically pales next to tracks like let down and no surprises
Why?

palo alto and polyethylene should've been on the album, replacing electioneering, and having one extra track

it's a song about anxiety and depression in a metaphor about a killer

Fitter Happier might honestly be the LAST track on OK Computer that I would ever call filler. The first time I listened to the album, the track stood out to me. It felt very significant. A filler song to me is a song that could easily be discarded from the album with little to no consequence to the feel of the overall album
I don't know if I agree about Electioneering though. It sounds different from the other songs on the album, but I don't think that necessarily means it doesn't fit

Fun Fact: Lucky is filler

Fun Fact: No it's fucking not

Fun Fact: Lucky is the worst song off that album

Fun Fact: Fuck off retard

Electioneering is a song about anxiety and depression in a metaphor about a politician

neoliberalism is still as toxic today as it was then, though - if not worse.

>human anxieties and dissatisfaction
you don't think greedy and corrupt public officials and their shitty policies don't contribute to this?

>climbing up the walls is literally just about an escaped killer
cmon man, really? do you really think that's why so many people think it's the best song on the album?

Not an argument.

Electioneering is a great song. People who don't like it are just kids who obsess over Amnesiac and are afraid of le scarey guitar music

Only song I really liked was Subterranean. One of their best ever.

its about corrupt politicians/capitalism/irony of election campaigns you dolts.

no way, climbing the walls. if any song is out of place on the album its that one.

Oh you mean something that causes anxiety and depression?

You are not bright.

this.

>needing citations
>2017
Just believe what you want to believe user

alternative citations

>making up random shit on the internet
I believe you are an idiot

>remove Lucky

"Thom has admitted that in retrospect he would've preferred to leave "Electioneering" off of OK Computer."

Trivia tropes shit

I like Electioneering but think about how it fits with the rest of the album. It's kind of jarring and disrupts the flow.

Fun Fact: Let Down is objectively the worst track and is the only song that the album would be better off losing

THE WORST TRACK IS CLEARLY, OBJECTIVELY CLIMBING UP THE WALLS.

JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? IT'S SO OBVIOUS WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!

Climbing Up The Walls is edgy, minor chord, teen angst shit. It's sounds like a bad Cure cover.

Paranoid Android, Lucky, and Electioneering are objectively the best tracks.

Not a citation. Try again

>but think about how it fits with the rest of the album
It fits perfectly
>it's kind of jarring and disrupts the flow.
As much as any other song on the album

Electioneering is lit my nigga

that's the most autistic idea I've ever heard

>remove Lucky