Do women actually have value beyond their 3 holes and cooking food...

Do women actually have value beyond their 3 holes and cooking food? Having difficulty coming to terms with believing anything other than that.

Background: mid 30s user, having been in 8-9 long term relationships, fucked at least double that. Was an advocate for equality and all that stuff for the majority of my life. Started becoming disillusioned with that concept after gaining more life experience.

Is it life expirence or a product of becoming more bitter as you age?

nope.

Life either makes you bitter or a cuck. Sometimes both, if you're extra stupid.

You can't find a good woman because you're not a good person, or you're not being smart.

They suck at cooking and they suck at blowjobs (lol) and are loose as fuck, so only mommy issued losers go after them for an ego boost lol, they are parasites

You cant have 8 or 9 long term plus double that and only be 30. Math doesnt add up . long term is like 4-5 years min

They can. It's just you may put more emotional investment into them than they warrant. Personally, if I could do my life over I'd stick to friends for friendship, hookers for sex.

I'm not entirely certain I'm able to separate my objectivity from subjectivity. I can, at the very least, identify trends.

I'll give you an example beyond the personal relationship aspect. At almost every job I've worked at, the overwhelming majority of women are barely competent, or unable to do their jobs. While they work, they constantly complain about it. They manage to stay hired because generally all of the HR managers at the companies I've worked at are female, and after eliminating all possible reasons for keeping them onboard, I can only conclude that they do not want to fire their own kind.

not really. most of them lack drive, and need a guy around to give that to them. not all, mind you, but most.

Well, this might not be a 100% correct. If you find the *EXACT* woman, then you can forget about everything else. But that's probably 1 chance in a million or whatever. Extremely unlikely to happen.

That's a subjective thing. I would say long term is a year or longer.

THIS. Jesus christ it annoys me that they have zero hobbies and just sit around watching shitty TV

The reality is that there's plenty of people that don't need the full time annoyance of some silly tart wanting you do gey shit in your spare time. Do hat you want, fuck the odd pro and good luck to you. All the butthurt fucks in this thread whinning about you be stupid or not nice enough to get 'the right one' utter bollocks and sad rhetoric from emotionally retarded and weak minded cunts. Enjoy being single dude, you'll have the best time of your life. Travel, buy shit and do whatever the fuck you like, doesn't get much better than that

My wife works for herself. She REALLY works hard. But I also have a mom and three sisters and they've never worked a quarter as hard, so you're at least partially right.

They're really not worth more than the pussy.

100%. Find a woman with OCD tendencies and she'll outwork most guys.

Seconded.
You dont know good values faggot.
>8-9 long relationships
>mid 30s

You dont know what you're doing.
Have you considered it OP?
That you may be a middle aged fuckboy?

The fuck are you talking about?

Another cunt spotted

Your response has been the most level headed thus far.

The most productive woman at my workplace is autistic and has OCD tendencies. She's amazing aside from when she has a meltdown whenever someone in her immediate vicinity talks about something completely random that triggers her.

My wife isn't autistic and pretty reasonable in her meltdowns. But she is a frigging mutant. I also started dating her when she was 20 and I was 28, so I had a hand in molding her. Used to be an epic consumer, now she's more spartan, like me. But she's exceptional, 100%.

Is she fugly?

I get plenty of mental, emotional, and physical fulfillment out of my wife. When you're a piece of shit, you hang around pieces of shit and you date pieces of shit. If all the girls you know are shitty people, you probably are too OP.

Somebody hot dumped you beta faggot admit it

6/10, about? Never minded looks too much.

We need to start raising our daughters to not think they're princesses. When I have a daughter I'm going to do an experiment. I'm going to raise her to have honor. The kind that every guy is instilled with. She won't think she can cut in line because she's cute. She won't expect anything from anyone. She won't be called a princess ever. She won't She won't think she DESERVES anything.

I want to know if I just put the same expectations on her as I would a man, would she come out not a self centered egotistical narcissist.

AGREED.

I'm in the same boat you're in brotha... early 30s, have an extensive sexual/relationship history and have come to the conclusion that there's no unicorns out there for guys like us.

I'm glad you finally snapped out of the dream that is "equality". Men and women are not equal by nature's design. The very fact that feminism exists proves they're weaker. I mean, if they were equal why do they need to be empowered to do simple things like go to school? Why the need for emotional support at every corner of society for females and fuck all for males? Simple, it's because we're stronger, smarter, faster and wiser than they are. All we need is the confidence that the testosterone in our blood provides in order to become great. Nothing else.

Some chicks have a little more charm than the next but at the end of the day they're women and one thing you can count on with fucking certainty is that their emotions will always get the better of them. Even the most laid back and emotionally stable girl you've been with will eventually nag, throw tantrums and view you at your very best as a shade of "maybe" that will make her change her mind when she pleases. Which is precisely why you don't marry one. The older and more successful I become the further marriage gets.

>Marriage to a woman is the best insurance policy her vagina can buy. Marriage to a man is the biggest risk his portfolio will ever see.

You're a man. Do you realize what a beautiful gift that is? You get to carve your own destiny. You get to chisel yourself in to whatever kind of great you want.

Work hard and honest as a man does and believe in what you do and what you have to offer the world. Our future is up to us.