We did it. A meme became president

We did it. A meme became president.

We already accomplished Moot getting elected for most influential person: content.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1894028,00.html

For the next presidential election, we should ask Moot to run for president. If all Sup Forums puts effort in it, we could get him in the White House.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aqEUy0jtFkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i will cut my right nut clean off if he becomes president

Oh, I would like him as president, he looks presidential.

im for chinese moot

you did nothing

'This Wanker is no-body'...most influential person my arse..

It's 'US' who posts all this shite...NOT this fucking 'nothing'..

If you believe that bullshit written by the main stream press, WHAT the fuck are you even doing on here!?.

Ronald regan, nixon,arnold running cali, jimmy carter, both bush etc

Without him there was no Sup Forums you moron

And why insult Moot?
I just added a news article, didnt read it.

Impossible you dumb shit he won't be 35

He ain't even old enough to run for president you dense fuck

He will be by 2024.

as if you could get /b out of mommie's basement long enough to vote.

I guess if you could keep trap threads off for one night, then you'd have a chance. So that will never happen, right?

I can see it now, mom, I'm gonna go vote. Ok, honey, you're 35 its time you got out of the house for the first time in ten years. Four hours later, user, did you vote? Oh my gosh, a trap thread came on and I had to bump it to keep it alive. Then another post said your mom will die if you don't reply to this thread.

Moot wants nothing to do with you fags. He saw the writing on the wall and ditched this place before everyone saw all the trump shit from Sup Forums on every fucking blog in america.

who gives a fuck what moot wants

no u

Moot is a fucking cuckfag, I don't want him in the white house.

o rly

Goddamnit.
I can't find my Poole's closed meme

who is moot

im in

ya rly

nice try moot

no wai

youtube.com/watch?v=aqEUy0jtFkg

yes lets elect a retarded kike who couldn't even montise one of the most popular websites on the internet as president.

Sure, why not?
If Trump can become president I might as well start shitting cocaine. Dunno about the smell tho.