NOT MY PRESIDENT

NOT MY PRESIDENT

I thought you faggots were trolling and Trump was a meme but you racist assholes actually did it, and now this country is doomed.

Racist, Sexist, Bigoted, Homophobic, Redneck, Low Intelligence assholes actually support and got the votes to make him COMMANDER IN FUCKING CHIEF OF OUR COUNTRY

What's left of the real America won't stand for this, we will riot and refuse until the war is won and Trump is impeached or assassinated, then you assholes are next. Fuck the memeing faggots on Sup Forums and fuck the racist idiots around the world.

LOVE TRUMPS HATE

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/f/PRESIDENT TRUMP.swf
youtube.com/watch?v=aqEUy0jtFkg
salon.com/2016/11/09/the-misogyny-apocalypse-turns-out-being-white-and-male-counts-for-more-than-intelligence-grace-or-decency/
politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-court-university-231082
youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I too Love Trumps hate. His hate is so powerful and awesome that it makes my penis big and strong....so strong to fuck the butthurt right out of you

What's funny is that he won because non-racist redneck low iq people supported him. Just look up the stats. So all of these people stereotyping trump voters are actually just alienating themselves from their neighbors.

What is your problem? Racist, Sexist...THE CHILDREN OMG! the CHILDREN!! Shut the fuck up and read a newspaper get involved ....oh wait a minute the new iPhone is out...and anew Xbox 360 game ...gotta bounce my nigga 420 out ....

Mer gerrrddd Triggered

YEAH YOU STUPID FUCKING HOMOPHOBIC RACIST MYSOGNIST BIGOTED REPUBLICANS
LOVE TRUMPS HATE YOU FUCKERS
FUCKING VOTED FOR AN ASSHOLE SHITLICKER TERRORIST DICTATOR, RACIST, MYSOGNIST, HOMOPHOBIC, BIGOTED IDIOT BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL RACIST, MYSOGNIST HOMOPHOBIC IDIOTS.

ALSO, YOU'RE ALL ASSHOLES.
AND MYSOGNISTS
AND HOMOPHOBES
AND BIGOTS
AND REDNECKS
AND IDIOTS
AND ASSHOLES

LOVE TRUMPS HATE

YOU ALL WISH YOU COULD BE AS TOLERANT AS ME, YOU MYSOGINSTS< HOMOPHOBES, BIGOTED, RACIST, REDNECKS

I HOPE YOU ALL FUCKING DIE HORRIBLY IN A HOLOCAUST, YOU INTOLERANT ASSHOLES

>t. your average friendly tolerant liberal

He won because working class Americans turned out in record numbers.

Good call Fam ,that shit is lit AF side piece no chill squad

That's not the truth either. Clinton will popular vote, but not the electoral.

i.4cdn.org/f/PRESIDENT TRUMP.swf

That's democracy.. If you think that he can pass racist, sexist, ect bills through a legislature who didn't endorse him, im sorry but you are fucking retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=aqEUy0jtFkg

Why won't you just give it time? Time heals your wounds.

well....if youre living in america...he kinda is. sorry youve lost the game

such edgy bait

salon.com/2016/11/09/the-misogyny-apocalypse-turns-out-being-white-and-male-counts-for-more-than-intelligence-grace-or-decency/
>t. liberal explanation

Aww another winy little bitch! STFU you little faggot! get over it, so now you don't get all your free shit and might have to work for a living instead of sucking dick on the street corner boo fucking hoo!

REAL AMERICA voted TRUMP. Cry harder libtard, america does NOT share your values. Move to france.

THANK YOU! Finally someone with a basic understanding of us government appears.

With this kind of charming personality, I'm surprised middle america didn't warm up to the left's rhetoric. Shocked even.

Go flip a cop car by yourself faggot. No one cares except libcucks anyway

Good nigger, support the party of affirmative action

Yeah Donald Trump is a Mysognistic, bigoted, Sexist, Racist, Hateful, Spiteful idiot, and we really need to do something about it famalama ding dong oh shit trill trill thot 420 lol

Trump is a Mysgonistic, Bigoted, Racist, Sexist, Intolerant, Hateful, Disgusting, Pompous asshole>

Also, you can't be mad at me cause I voted for harambe and 420 lol ayyy

back to class dog humper,midterm in 2 weeks,history books sell in thrift shops for 50 cents,many are more accurate than the 200 dollar ones you have to pay for

>Implying fat cheeto dust-fingered neckbeards have any impact on the world around them

shut up and stop whining with all that stupid #NOTMYPRESIDENT

We had to deal with your obama for 8 years. You can deal with trump for at least 4. shut the fuck up you worthless faggots.

I hope you retards DO start a civil war so we can kill you like the terrorists you are.

Hillary would have plunged us into a war with russia causing the world to fucking end. and what does trump do? RUSSIA WANTS TO REOPEN RELATIONS WITH US BECAUSE OF HIM. meaning WE CAN BE FRIENDS WITH RUSSIA AGAIN.

If Shillary won the world would have been baked in atomic fire.

Women of the country brought this upon themselves. Maybe next time they'll think before rejecting sexual advances. But they fucked up, not all this foreign bitches may get deported and it's their own fault.

shoulda vote gary ya asshat hes tryna make weed legal and end the drug war

Then fuck off to Canada or get cucked in Europe.

Southern Strategy, you fucking nigger.

There won't be a civil war, the losing side always complains. Calm down, Trump won stop raging.

B8 but

enforcing immigration laws is not racism.

Also, love trumps hate? the message you spoke was pretty hateful you fucking hypocrite.

But Harambe died for your sins bruhv
Harambe and Richard Out for prez
#notmyprez
I'm gonna throw a hissy fit and cry a lot

I mean protest.

that bitches fucking chin though

So you dont fall into any of these

>>Racist, Sexist, Bigoted, Homophobic, Redneck, Low Intelligence assholes.

What makes you so special?

The deed is done user go in the streets with your liberal faucets or blow your head off.

The one in the back looks pretty already, too bad she's fucked in the head.

dude shut up he won
I voted for Hillary and I wanted bernie, but I'm not gonna drop out of college so I can march around protesting
also notice there's no apostrophe, their thing is the verb 'trump'

No, Maybe, Yes, Hell No

kek

bump

I am looking forward to being friends with Russia.

nobody cares about DC elitist brats

NEEDS MORE BUZZWORDS

Number one chin right there.

wwaaaa wwwaaaa what are you people going to do? Protest a bit then get tired and go home. You people wont do shit. so shut the fuck up and get used to trumps cock up your ass for the next 4 years.

i love it when people use the term "bigot" without knowing what it really means

bigots shouting "bigot!" is funny

fam gary... climbed mount Everest man

probably high as hell on edibles while he did it too

Calm your tits. He's already backed down on all of his promises. It turns out he was a real politician all along.

NOT MY PRESIDENT

... cuz not american. Guy looks like he'll do a good job. Not much will change except probably a couple of supreme court judges to protect the 1st and 2nd amendment which really are what Clinton would have wrecked. Not to mention Clinton trying to show Vlad that she has a bigger dick might trigger WW3.

sperg forces promised the innovative breathrough.
sperg forces delivered.

quit your hate of sperglords

There's nothing racist about trump. Your a racist for thinking he's a racist. You fucking bigot piece of shit.

damn you, you got there first

proof

kek, let the hate flow through you

Hey a real tumblr shitposter would post a video of them crying and they wouldn't be able to sting together sentences in such a coherent manner, also they wouldn't use the word faggots because they would be afraid of offending gays. Just tips for the future :p otherwise nice meme

My favorite part about this line of thinking is the same people who were outraged when Trump said he wouldn't concede because the election was rigged are the same people who are behind the "Not my president" bullshit.

You made your bed, fucking sleep in it.

You just got stumped.

And he'll be busy with other shit anyway.
politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-court-university-231082

/thread

Get the fuck out from our country you cuck

No no no guys.

We clearly need the one that is only sexist and slut shaming like Hillary, whos corrupt and will actually manage to pass harmful bills through office because she knows how to grease the palms of politicians.

Not the loudmouth! ANYTHING but that! HE'LL RUIN US

>
>racist, Sexist, Bigoted, Homophobic, Redneck, Low Intelligence assholes

tell me more about how tolerant and inclusive the democratic party is.

The arrogance of your leaders and those who support them (both obammy and $hillary) are a big part of why you pussies lost every thing tuesday night. He's gonna take 2020 too! And to think, all your crowing, lying, and general fuckery have helped make this possible
Can a liberal EVER assume responsibility for ANYTHING they fuck up? hah. evidently not.

Y'all niggas postin in a troll thread it's obvious Clinton supporter have been way more fucking hateful than anything said by trump or his supporters

Im gonna vote him in again just to keep these idiots pissed for 4 more.

I WAS LITERALLY SHAKING WHEN TRUMP WON...

The protesters are right to stand up and fight back when a racist sexist idiot gets elected president, but i'm kind of glad now that he got elected

I can't wait for all this to backfire on his autistic supporters who thought the election was a joke, because we didn't deserve to cry and feel genuinely terrified, but i'm over it now, just fuck this country and the idiots in it.

>Paints all Trump supporters with a broad brush.
>Thinks they're the bigots.

I love this part:
"In a 1997 case involving President Bill Clinton and a woman suing him for sexual harassment, Paula Jones, the Supreme Court ruled that a sitting president is not immune from litigation over actions taken before he took office."

Trump wont' be able to do anything. He'll be in court the next 4 years.

LOL he mad

#lovetrump'shate

> I can't wait for all this to backfire on his autistic supporters

Implying it won't backfire on everyone, increasing the lulz and keks.

United they stood. Divided they fall

Its marvel all over again

You can start a revolution without guns... MLKJ?

I wonder which innocent will be the one to cast the first stone.

Get ready to feel the Bern, you neo-Nazi Trumpcucks. There's a storm coming, in the form of millions and millions of disaffected Americans sick of having the American lie shoved down their throats by racist, homophobic Nazis like you and the mainstream media. Don't like what I'm saying? Go back to Faux News.
Capitalism has to be the greatest failure of organised government ever- but it came with the greatest lie ever told as well. Everything is fine. Keep consuming. Keep producing. You are what you own, and if you don't own anything, you are worthless.
The capitalist Ponzi scheme is falling, Sup Forumsrothers, just a little later than Marx predicted. It is coming.

Not sure if bait or real......either way, you are included with those "idiots" as a citizen of the U.S. Deal with it or keep your weiner in hand.

>MLKJ
milk like kurled jelly?

Can someone explain to me one thing. Hillary campaign was all about telling people how to think by disney actors and cnn. But people still say that Trump supporters are dumb, when they are clearly at least have their own opinion.

AND HE'S NOT GETTING RID OF THE MUSLIMS AFTER ALL.

Muricans got trolled hard.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Whoa, hold on there skippy...if u take out Trump, Pence is next in line. Not a better option.

>NOT MY PRESIDENT
it's literally the same thing the republicans said about obama.
oh the irony.

Guys what the fuck seriously? I didn't vote because fuck the system but why the fuck did you dumb fucking idiots vote for Trump? Like he's literally Hitler.
Totally Going to kill myself now or move to Canadia.

Those guys didn't riot after either election.

Fucking kek

Democracy is cool until the majority elects someone you don't like... Fucking millenials...

I don't really much care about his politics. I just don't think America is ready for a white president.

fags like you are why Trump won. I hope the pepe death camps treat you well for what little time you'll be there.

Not a big loss if you didn't vote anyway. You have no excuses.

Lincoln told me to do it so why am I not 50 points ahead?!?!?

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

...was shot in the head. And niggers are way more uppity. They won't March peacefully, they'll riot (they already are) and then get put down like dogs. They bit the hand that was feeding them and now they're facing the consequences.