nypost.com/2016/07/15/yes-the-saudi-government-helped-the-911-terrorists/
youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bitch please this is obviously

> The Trumpening

Or
>The stumpening

I'vebeen calling it tTrump day.

Anyone got any screengrabs of individual liberal tears tweets and whatnot?

How about we call it the 2016 election you stupid faggot fucks with all your faggot ass meme bullshit

stfu you cunt

Every fucking micro-occurrence in modern internet history has to be turned into a fucking meme. Fuck you. Eat a Gucci flavored southside dick you ugly fucking skinless seabear.

Fuck the girl in foetal position seems good.

Call it the Failure of Democracy

Republicans haven't been able to win the popular vote in over 20 years, but they still control the entire government by cheating.

Enjoy your pathetic US vs THEM sports mentality while American government is circling the drain.

The Triggering is already a thing you dick
How about we call it the day America stood up for itself?

I love TRUMP
fuck liberals
they are all pussies and fakeass sjw cunts who find posting homoass stuff on reddit amusing.

>implying Trump isn't the biggest globalist in America

>The Unstumpable Onslaught

I vote for this one, and it counts for an onslaught because people off'd themselves

"The Day the Earth Stood Still...and laughed it's fucking cock off at America"

>Blames one businessman for having his hand forced by the political elite.

It was either continue foreign business or die. And the whole time he was explaining to the news how it was killing America.

>Making textiles in Bangladesh>Giving our uranium to Russia

Then

>Provoking Russia

>Trump is so powerless and weak, surely no businessman is competent enough to have his products manufactured in the US!

The election is over, you can stop shilling

Wanna stop being corrected? Stop being wrong and see if that helps.

>TEH JOOOOS!
>Trump is a poor innocnent businessman that doesn't have the money to hire American workers
kek

this you fucking faggots

and its obviously trumpocolypse

Intrumpendent day?

priceless

bitter tears

sure kid. cry more.

No business man did and survived.

I used to buy marble from Italy, $1 for a polished, beveled 2x3 slab. China sells theirs for $.30. Every one of my competitors is buying chinese marble. What am I supposed to do? Quit? Give away my business?
Get in the welfare line? Liberals would love that.

Don't talk a out circumstances you know nothing a out.

miley cyrus
scarey

kys you dirty hebe

People prefer buying American products.

If you're too fucking stupid to figure out how to take advantage of a market your competitors abandoned that's your own fucking fault. Quit blaming your greedy globalism on other people you fucking piece of shit.

>who cares if checks and balances are gone and Republicans change laws to give themselves advantages
>WE WON!!!!
congrats, you get to be responsible for destroying America

popular vote means shit you edgy fag. every state has their own election, and Donald Trump won every election for each state he was awarded.

Comparing one number to the a different is retarded because they're weighted, so we use the electoral college which weights it correctly.

the system works you stupid fucking teenager.

>individual votes are weighted, so we use the electoral college which weights it correctly

no

Charge more for italian marble dipshit. Learn to think.

First off shit stain the election was won only 4 times in history by a candidate who had a lower popular vote and bush won 2004 hands down electoral and popular.

Secondly I'm gonna drop a knowledge bomb on you. We are a democratic republic. Each state represents a number of electorates, based on population, that passes their votes to the general election. You're vote is to decide whether your states' electorates vote a particular candidate. Using popular vote doesn't work because the population of the US is clumped in inner city locations which don't face the same issues as rural locations. Elections would be completely misrepresented based on the needs of a few and not the hard working middle America that is spread across the country

>I can correctly compare the results of a Wyoming election to the results of a California election using a simple 1:1 ratio

yes you fucking illiterate

Bush won the second election by leveraging 9/11 and inventing enemies to terrify the US with color-coded daily warnings. He literally dismantled the constitution and nobody even tried to stop him. None of it would have happened if the conservative Supreme Court hadn't interfered with the an Executive branch election.

why should someone's vote in EITHER state count more than the other's? Seriously, WTF are you trying to say?

Golden Don

>The RUSTLING of the JIMMIES

Obviously I did that. And obviously what happened next was that I was losing customers who only want cheap. No one buys italian when they can get chinese. So, I'm buying chinese now. Why? Because china abuses it's enviornment and workforce.

Even my local chamber of commerce, which pushes "support commerce, buy local" stopped buying local because they can get it elsewhere cheaper.

And lose the senseless ad hominiem, it makes you look even more witless.

an election in California cant be compared to an election in Wyoming because The election in CA represents way more people. if the election was a national one, then yes each person's vote would mean the same thing.

because CA has more voters, the electoral college is built so smaller States aren't fucked over and still have their chance at a fair election.

if you hate the electoral college, you might as well hate our congressional system too - which is also proportional

>Israelis

Saudis, not Israelis. Everyone knew it at the time, FBI confirms, people have active lawsuits against them for 9/11.

States don't vote in each other's elections, WTF are you ON???

The ONLY situation you're talking about is national elections.

>So what do we call this event?
Dzień gorącego lata, hej!

Link?

they're learning

Look at this capitalist over here!

Wasn't that what Obama did the past 8 years?

Are you fucking autistic? You're trying to justify the use of a popular vote, which you can't do for the presidency because it isn't proportional and it lumps together results from different elections.

nypost.com/2016/07/15/yes-the-saudi-government-helped-the-911-terrorists/

no?

Obama won the popualr vote by a considerable margin, he was very popular. Republicans literally shut down the government to stop anything from happening during his Presidency, including hijacking the Judicial Branch.

>isn't proportional
it's directly proportional to the population of voters, you're clearly a fucking retard

... and then Obama took that and ran with it. Patriot act? NSA spying? The National Defense Authorization Act? The 235 Executive Orders?
Stop pretending your side is any better.

See

>People prefer buying American products.

Baseless accusation. It's not true because you *think so*. My local chamber of commerce isn't even buying American products. I was removed from their Approved Vendor List because I am a local business who charges more than china.

Obama won easily without doing that, he continued the policies for reasons other than assuring his re-election, which was the topic of the post you responded to.

Holy fuck.

the population of voters only matters to that specific state. the national population is irrelevant because this wasn't a national election.

>Presidential elections aren't national elections
yes they are

>the landslide
>suicide watch

No they fucking aren't. Elections are run at the state level and are a state responsibility. you're a fucking teenager.

nice quads

too bad you're too incompetent to take advantage of an open market. Someone will replace you eventually.

Triggering is shorter, but literally shakening is shoe's video title

As Michael Moore so accurately predicted, it's the greatest Fuck You in history
LOVE IT

Some elections are state-level, Presidential elections are not.

State level elections are decided purely by popular vote, not some electoral college of counties. Why should Presidential elections use an electoral college when states don't?

Found the Shillary voter.

A child's understanding of the electoral college and why it exists
Or more accurately, no understanding

OOOOOOO GIVE ME DAT ANGER YOU LITTLE SHIT SIPPING NIGGER. IT SUSTAINS ME.

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

How about the 'Reactive butthurt retards complaining about the college liberal fringe"?

That's ALL of you.

SJWs are fucking NOTHING. You elected a crass, unqualified orangutan to "stick it to" a loud, small group with virtually no political power.

Way to go, retards. Way to go.

> and laughed it is cock off

Found the product of the failed public education system.

Get em while they're extra salty at radmugco(dot)com

It's outdated, and nearly a dozen states have already joined the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact to have it removed. Only 270 electoral votes worth of states needed, too.

Hillary tried to rig the election, she just did a shitty job and lost

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A

A dozen? Kek
Sore loser

Honestly it's been severely dampened by the fact that he's losing the popular vote.

Yeah, it's nice to see the tears, but being backed up by some credibility in that more people voted for her makes them less appetizing.
I'm concerned that the majority of America is cucked. I was really hoping for the silent majority to actually BE a majority, but now I'm worried.

>tired to rig
Republicans won by a smaller margin than the votes they bragged about suppressing. Hillary got debate questions while Trump literally stopped voters from casting ballots.

I would be consider a liberal but to day i have been drink cups of sjw and libreal tear

Proof please

Find it yourself, I have no interest in trying to satisfy your needs

While you're at it, you can find proof of Hillary rigging the election.

Underrated post

objectively, it's the GOP trash who do everything they can to rig elections.

The only reason the guys are upset is cause they know they arent getting any of that salty puss that night

"We owe her(Hillary) a great debt of gratitude" - Trump , Nov 9th 2016

Is she in jail yet?

im not going to go on a ghost hunt for the "proof" of trump forcing people not to vote.
but what i do know is that hillary and DWS rigged the DNC for hillary and fucked bernie big time

It's like your more interested than upsetting liberals than making things better for everyone.

I said I buy the chinese marble. I'm taking the very same "advantage" as everyone else. It was a choice required to survive, or else be replaced and fade into obscurity.

Here's you bashing Trump for making that same decision and saying it would be my fault if I went belly-up if I didn't.

At least you tried. Take a logic course, it'll help your stances and parsings a lot.

911 was a Zionist-Saudi combined operation with the saudis doing the grunt work. Both these regimes had an interest in doing what followed which is destabilizing iraq, iran and syria. And off course the jews got to tighten their control further over europe and america using islamic terror as pretext.

Is there a higher res version?

>primaries, not general
not the same election we're talking about, DNC can't rig the general

Trump went bankrupt 14 times, he could at least throw some jobs to Americans if he's going to fail anyway

>The Trumpening
Hivemind.

>obviously
Indeed.

I hated both Trump and Clinton as candidates for president, didn't vote for either.

Didn't quite realize how much Trump winning halts the faggoty SJW. Now these pieces of shit need to form a real organized plan (more than being offended at everything) or be written off like the tea party and other trash movements.

A lot of these idiots were convinced that we were just around the corner from making males illegal and building babies in the lab from frozen sperm so the 800 lb body positive transnigger pavement kin wouldn't have to worry about getting rapestared anymore.

my response is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH