What does cum taste like? post stories of you eating your cumm and regretting it

what does cum taste like? post stories of you eating your cumm and regretting it.

bump

Why would I regret it?

> implying i regret it

becuase you become a sissy after wards or gay

you know the feeling when you wash yourself with brick of soap? that's what happens on your tonge when you drink cum.

Depends on what you ate prior. It's kind of like if you made something salty really bitter.

Please explain clearer user.

what would you recommend eating first? pizza? sushi?

WHY DOES MY CUM SMELL LIKE CHLORINE
CANT EVEN GO OUT ANYMORE WITHOUT PEOPLE ASKING IF I HAVE A POOL

Fruits, veggies. Avoid red meat and junk food. Cantelope and Pineapple are great, but any sugary fruits and leafy greens are great apparently.

a dick

Is it just me, or does cum smell like pancake mix? (Or the other way round)

Basically eat things an attractive in-shape person would eat, and you won't end up tasting (and looking eventually) like ass

After I masterbaited, I licked the cum off my fingers. Don't regret it, didn't enjoy it either.

Do you regret eating it and are you gay or sissy if you eat it?

I am a sissy.

Are you gay?

Yes.

Do you become gay from eating your cum? If I eat my cum am I on my way to become a sissy?

i dont know englandish that much sorry for i am russia. but you have brick of soap and liquid soap. when you wash your hands with brick of soap you have this felling like it's dry and the negative of stickyness. that's what happens on your language when you drink cum. also it doesn't taste good

check'em

I doubt it, lol.

kek

How did you eat your cum and at what age?

I started when I was 13 or something, just licked it off my fingers or came directly into my mouth.

describe the taste.does it taste like piss or worse?be real plz

My GF once told me my cum tasted great. Doubted it, licked it one time after I came, was not impressed. It didn't taste like anything.

Depends on what you (or the guy whose cum you're eating) ate. Just try it.