veteranstoday.com/2016/05/30/trump-is-clearly-a-zionist-puppet/
youtube.com/watch?v=OGix43GB5a0
youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/11/10/barack-obama-donald-trump-white-house-ip.cnn
youtu.be/gplpSfaouP8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obama was a bad president, at least he ever was one, Trump never will be

What, a bad president?
You're giving the dude too much credit, friend.

Nobody with any knowledge of how the government actually works in this country thinks this.

Obama was an awful president but at least he had the balls to tell Israeli prime minister to fuck off, Trump on the other hand is obsessed with sucking israels dick

obvious shitpost was obvious my dudes

Thats new to me. citation needed or equal

Trump is a businessman, wake up...

>Da joos!

Obama was an excellent president. One that brought us out of enormous financial crisis, one that spearheaded the assassination of the most notorious terrorist in the world, one that made massive headway in establishing less-volatile relationships with Iran in the hopes of deterring them from fucking nuking Israel.

How can still let your biases cloud your judgement of these FACTS. Facts are facts. Your opinions are not. Fuck off.

presstv.ir/Detail/2016/10/20/489882/Obama-act-Israels-interests-leaving-office

>Le "just a coincidence" guy

Sure, it's awkward, but the peaceful transition of power is a cornerstone of our society.

The last president to transition to someone in his own party was Ronald Reagan. I doubt you were even alive at the time. This is neither new nor exceptional. It's politics.

pleasecutthecrap.com/obama-accomplishments/

>Trump on the other hand is obsessed with sucking israels dick
link not related

Just let the little babby enjoy his Trump mantasy. Summer is permanent here.

>Trump on the other hand is obsessed with sucking israels dick
link not related

they actually both said they are going to be friends. and had one of the longest transitional meetings ever. hour and a half for a meeting thats supposed to go for about 10 minutes. stop trying to stir up shit libtards.

veteranstoday.com/2016/05/30/trump-is-clearly-a-zionist-puppet/

Also watch this and tell me Hillary and Trump are different
youtube.com/watch?v=OGix43GB5a0

agreed. on that issue you cant fault obama. he said what the whole world thinks: "fuck you israel"

"So Mr. Trump, would you like me to show you where the presidential private bathroom is, or will you just be shitting on the constitution?"

It's amazing how disconnected the electoral campaign is with reality. And it's everywhere. Makes you wonder what we vote for anymore.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahaha look at their faces

trump didn't even look obama in the eyes when they shake hands lol, he still dislikes him

i say obama was a good president and i dont even live in usa

And before Reagan, the last president to transition to someone in his own party by election was Calvin Coolidge. (There were a few cases where a president was followed by a member of their own party due to succession, for example when JFK got shot and Nixon resigned.)

In other words, a presidency has only been followed by a successful election of the incumbent party twice in the last 100 years.

in reality the government works together. its how its always been.

you mistyped "clown"

stop being a reactionary tumblertard. if you wathed the interview, t hey seemed very fond of each other.

Liberal's need to chill the fuck out. I opposed Trump, but the fact of the matter is that I suspect his presidency will be relatively uneventful. Plus the upside is that this will postpone Ted Cruz's run. I'd blow Donald Trump on stage at the Super Bowl before I'd share an elevator with that sentient pile of spiders.

I was actually a Clinton supporter. I am just saying it's not that shocking that Trump won. After 8 years most parties face a strong anti-incumbency push.

Can you imagine the conversation?
>so....where did Clinton got the blowjob?

Thank you. As an anti Zionist myself I not see any outrageous here in comparison to Obama. But I am german so I dont know much about it.
Thanks

>implying artificial inflation = economic growth
>sandnigger = terrorist = notorious?
>less foreign regulation = safer

Holy fuck you can't make this shit up

No problem, also I get your point.

I've watched the interview

But what else did you expect them to do? Its not like they can just say whatever they feel for, they have to be nice to each other at this point

What did he do that made him so bad? No one can ever answer that question.

then whats your problem son?

no no no. just awkward for trump.

I care about guantanamo

The civil war will stop Trump from taking office.
I predict:
> niggers chimp out
> whites retaliate
> one niglet is killed
> mega chimp out, nationwide
> mexicans, muslims, liberals, and a clown join in
> Civil War

what do you mean?

>not fist bumping president obama with a shit eating grin and racist undertone

never gonna make it fam

>it's a conspiracy!

i think the trump meme just died with this interview. he showed his true colors which are that he is going to be very profelsionel about him being the president. he even said obama was a great man and that he would take his advice in the future

alot of pictures show bad timing thats all.

This is the plan. We will provoke them and then they will face the brunt of the US military.

That won't stop it. Martial law could stop an election, but won't interfere with a president elect transitioning to power.

and what...300,000 AR toting rednecks gun them all down?

>hur: i don't know how martial law works, derp!

That is actually quite a good plan.

Niggers have guns too.
And mexicans.
Didn't you watch Luke Cage?
They even have a black Hillary.

Obama was a great president that will be looked at as ok because the fucking senate stonewalled his ass for 8 years, republicans only have themselves to blame.

White-Lash is why we have a racist president.

That sounds like it's going to be a lot of white people like yourself, beat down and put in the hospital.

This video gave me a some hope for the future. cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/11/10/barack-obama-donald-trump-white-house-ip.cnn

Obama (and Clinton in her concession speech) set a tone of Unity, making moving forwards together as a country seem like a sincere goal. Seeing these people interact amicably is incredibly counter to the vitriolic campaign rhetoric.

Also Obama's protip at the end of the video

picture of donald trump grabbing a pussy

I dont understand this meme

youtube.com/watch?v=cLAOJwL0QgY

1. Obama is the current president.

2. The election was 2 days ago, but the president elect doesn't take over until Jan 20th.

3. If all whites voted for Trump the numbers would be far different than what they are.

4. You're parroting a black agitator's assertions which are incorrect.

I hate Obama and Donald Trump but man, this must have been really tough on Obama.

>this liberal denial

fuck Poe's law. once I am trolling

Your average good ole boy is armed to the fucking teeth in comparison. I have 3 neighbors in arizona and I swear to god they could arm the entire fucking county alone.

Hmmmm then why did my health care go up?, why do my friends without health care get fined 600 bucks, why does Obama have a YouTube channel full of stupid videos of him makin a huge joke of him self, why did he send a letter telling people not to be racist and deviding people even more? Because he's shit. Always will be. Granted he got delt a shitty hand, he still didn't do very good.

How can a man that hasn't had a political role in his life become President of the US is beyond me.

I wish the US the worst I can. You middle class to shrink and you poor to become poorer.

its your fair share for the less fortunate one

Yet if only minorities voted, Trump would have lost in a landslide. Same with millennials. The only group that voted for Trump en masse were white people.

This is why you're no better than nuggets or the HRC. You're not worthy of being a trump supporter.

Because the president needs a team of political bodys. He doesn't need to have a background with years of politics, just a good team. Your views are probably bios and uneducated. Go sit on your mom's dildo. People just need to jeep their shitty OPINIONS to themselves or at least have some concrete evidence to back your statements or view points faggot

Why's god emperor Trump touch that servants hand?

underage Sup Forums&

The less fortunate fuck them. I come fro. Section 8 housing my whole child hood and made my own way with no handouts. Fuck you. People just need to get off their asses. I'm black and had the odds against me. Fuck the unfortunate I pay rent on my own and all my bills on my own I came from nothing. What's their excuse? Their feet hirt? Fuck them my socks are wet as we speak and I'm choochin right along

Stop shitposting faggot. We know that you're trying to up your video's view count, but BTFO.

I'm on my phone at lunch so excuse my poor puncaution and spelong errors.

if you think its only hard work and no luck I think you are moron

kek

Cause he made a lot of changes that resulted in a ton more people being qualified for care and a disproportionate amount of risk being added for insurers. That just-above-poverty gap that your friends are in is the most unfortunate result of his plan. Tax paying american's getting fined another 2.5%/695 bucks AND not getting any coverage is some serious shit. With marketplace plans in most places costing around 700-1000/month they are stuck between a rock and a hard place - go uninsured and pay a tax, pay close to 30% income on health coverage, or drop income below 138% FPL (literally the better option for a lot of people). It's pretty shit but it also got rid of preexisting condition exceptions, covered millions of super poor minorities, and is closing the medicare part d coverage gap.

So basically dude, quit bitching that u have to pay a little bit more. I genuinely feel bad for your friends but you're kind of just being petty and ignorant.

Is there a large welfare component of the ACA? Absolutely
Is the ACA a total shit failure of an idea?
Mostly not...

>didn't believe he was black
>choochin
>he is black

No I definitely understand people get dealt shitty cards. But it's to easy for lazy fucks to use the gov. for resources. Survival of the fittest.

Well let's just say I'm in the same tax bracket, I just get covered through work. If I don't work massive amounts of overtime I get fucked. Pay like some 7k in taxes and only get about 600 something back. Made less then 40k also. I get that it helps the less fortunate. I just think the less fortunate should have to proverify themselves to get any assistance. Not just file some paperwork. The real problem comes with them rasping my taxes instead of using the ones I'm already paying better. I libe in Seattle and our faggot mayor spent some 60k on crosswalks instead of helping actual problems. Things change state to state so that also has to be taken into consideration. But we're talking federal not state so I'll stfu

Chooch is a canadian word u dumbass.

Choochin, like Thomas the choo choo train. Choochin right along. That's where the word comes from

>White-lash
Hey more liberal smugness, you lost the fucking race because of shit like that

Because of racism yes, I agree.

Trump's entire campaign was 100% centered around racist messages.

Bullshit after he won the primary he backed off on that shit, but go ahead keep calling people racist all the time and continue to see republican rule.

Clinton fucked up where Romney fucked up, you don't call another candidates supporters shitty names and expect them to just sit back.

Donald Trump Go Away!
Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, every day!

Trump is a businessman, clown

happy?

SOURCE FAGGOT

thats his daughter

is that ivaka?

holy shit

yes it is

Can't be not awkward having to shake the man's hand whose achievements you promised to turn back completely.

so you admit he's basically a jew?

meanwhile Ted cruzes kids are disgusted by his touch.

youtu.be/gplpSfaouP8

Isn't Trump a known germaphobe? and we all know that niggers have like twice the germs than real people

Dubs of truth.

Fucking DRUMPF is gonna destroy everthing Obama is working on for the past 8 years. Ungrateful douchebag.
Can't believe that someone who doesn't even believe in global warming is elected president in the most powerful nation of the world.