Alright folks

Alright folks.
I'm fed up with all the dealers in my area. They're unreliable and flaky as all hell. Totally fine for one or two pickups then they disappear. Or they're small time crap and can't sell me a damn ounce. Even worse; they have weight and then over charge and then they want to organize some really sketchy meet at some gas station in the middle of rush hour traffic. I don't even mind paying out the ass as long as I can get my shit, safely, in the quantity I want.
I'm done.
I'm just going to start using the silk road. Doesn't seem to hard.
>Tor Browser
>SR onion url.
>PO box at UPS store paid for in cash under a fake name.
Am I missing something? Should I just keep putting up with the shitty dealers around me?
Thoughts b?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FuqIdZMXNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The hardest part about silk road is having to pay in BTC. Unless you already have them, it costs a shit ton to convert cast into them.

It's a good idea, you're not missing anything
Prepare for premium weed and anything you can imagine

That seems like the only hurdle. But I think I could manage it. I think there's even a bitcoin ATM in my area. Can't I just buy them there?

Yeah, at almost a 25% markup. It's more expensive, but very little risk, just have it mailed to your home with a fake name. Then you can always claim it was misdelivered. Getting a UPS drop is a waste of money. You'll always "lose" your packages for investigation.

25% is a little steep but I'm almost willing to pay it. Once I factor that in, plus the cost of the product it still doesn't come out to too much more than I was paying with the only decent reliable dealer I had. And I guess I'll save a couple bucks if I don't have to pay the UPS store

One thing I want to know is if anyone has ever been in trouble for buying from the silk road.

Just checked my nearest ATM machine and it's a 11% markup fee. This is starting to sound better and better
Also a concern of mine. But from what I've read it seems sellers get in trouble far more often than buyers do. Anyone able to substantiate that claim?

My brother bought shroom spores online and nothing bad happened. That wasn't even from the silk road either. Idk if we just got lucky though.

If done under a fake name I don't understand how I couldn't claim that it was delivered.

Was it from ShamanicExtracts? I remember looking at that site when I was a teenager wondering if it was all just a trap haha

Thanks for the input guys. I guess this thread is dead now. Appreciate it b.

where do you live?

No, I forgot which one. There's a website with a bunch of other websites listed.

where the hell do you live ?

youtube.com/watch?v=3FuqIdZMXNg

shroom spores are not illegal though so its not quite the same. at least not in the good ol us of a

GA

come on over to Washington i got you.

Well that makes more since now.

>Shroom spores legal
>Weed seeds illegal

Got to love the US

I wish that was an option. Thanks Sup Forumsro

no problem, this is what i grew this year.

My friend just look for better dealers, my boy rode to my bus stop to hand me my 50's

candy cream and grape kush

Damn, super jealous.
Seems guys like that aren't around anymore man. All I want is half an ounce a week or an ounce every two weeks. I don't understand why no one would want a reliable customer like that.

>All I want is half an ounce a week or an ounce every two weeks.
i need more customers like you. too manye "sell me a dime bro" and expect me drive across town for that shit.

Sorry user, hope you get better clientele

Fuck that, if it wasn't a large order you have to come to me. After I wasted my gas and my time, I'm left with damn near nothing.

pretty much.

I wouldn't mind driving to a dealer as long as it wasn't super sketchy.
>Let me come in
>sit down for a sec
>Say whats up
>Give you your money
>Be on my way
But nope. Everyone here would rather have me sit in my car outside then walk up and hand me my big bag of weed through my car window in broad fucking daylight in their apartment complex.

i usually just tell people to meet me outside my house if i know them. if not ill tell them to meet me at the corner store down the street let them come in sit in my car and chat for a few secs then leave.

What part of GA you in? I get fire shit flown in from Cali through my dealer in lawrenceville. Not sure you should silkroad unless youre in trump supporting cousin fucking part of GA

>sit in my car and chat for a few secs then leave.
That's the key part. No one wants that, and it makes everything look super fucking sketchy. I hate this quick "give n' go". I don't understand why I'm paranoid about getting caught and the guys with felony charges are more cavalier than ever.

Top Kek.
Where's our timestamp? I wanna see you rip a bowl or do a line!

Roswell
home of the shittiest PD department ever

That sucks mang

Why not find a friend in a legal state or recreational then have him mail it to you? Or drive once a year to a legal state, buy a pound from a grower for 2000 and drive home.

I used to drive to Colorado once a year and do just that when I lived in Nevada. Eventually I moved to a state where It's medically legal

How old are you??

yeah you would be surprised how many times i have seen obvious transactions like that.

I bought 4 grams of wax today for 90 bucks. Usually it's 30 or 40 a gram
The pills are my dogs, He refuses to admit he has a bladder problem

better pic

Wish we had any wax here. The couple times I have managed to find it, it's 180 for 3.5 or 60 a g

This was probably the best wax I've had lately.

Very tasty and a very strong sativa. It was 30/g

What's your name? What HS and college did you go too? What do you do for a living?

This guy won't even timestamp smoking a bowl and he's asking where to get weed in the city of Atlanta suburbs Kek. have you been downtown? rofl. TOP KEK Just ask any black person in the inner city.

That's how I did it unless I just met you. Then you met in my neighborhood a street away. I don't like dealing out in public either.

Wasn't asking where to find. Was asking if silkroad was viable. Used to drive to decatur, but my plug fell off the face of the earth.

see any spooky aliems out there?

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AT ROSWELL