Sativa or Indica?

Sativa or Indica?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Actually, it's aluminum foil.

Looks bad OP you need to trim that shit up and let it dry more

Doesn't matter cause it looks like shit either way.

DO YOU EVEN TRIM BRO?!

I did. It doesnt taste bad...

R8 my bud lads

I bought it as you see it.

30€

8/10

Why does it looks bad?

Looks Sativa ?

can someone explain to me is there a difference in the feeling of indica and sativa
because it all feels the same to me

Poorly trimmed sativa.

You can only tell by the leaf of the plant, not the bud. Go back to school you underaged faggot.

Indica: Zzz....
Sativa: Hoho hihi haha

No idea, here the dealers never know what the fuck they're selling even though it's usually pretty good (Pic related ) so I don't always feel exactly the same but couldn't say which is which

You probably get a lot of hybrids or are a seasoned smoker. If you ever have the chance to pick up Hawaiian Snow do it. It is the best sativa on earth.

Can you recommend an Indica?

See all the leafy shit? Shouldn't be there.

California just legalized recreational marijuana and currently has the 6 highest GDP in the world right between the UK and France. Federal legalization will be much closer than you think.

Do you live where it's legal?

Holy shit that was fast.

It is

Found her in the woods
Now I keep care of it
How trim?

a lot of people like smoking weed and just wont say it but now that more hippies are promoting it its working without you or me doing anything

i love it because i dont go out of my way for weed legalization because people always have opinions on shit regardless of who they are

im high as shit right now lol

I smoke Death Star. It's good enough for me. I can't really tell between different strains of indicas. I can tell if I'm smoking indica or sativa though.

Looks male m8.
Useless as fuck. Ship it to me, I'll kill it for you.

Can confirm, this and sour jack are my 2 fav sativa strains

>male
Its got hairs

It's Sativa. Notice how the nugs are several individual buds? Indica is one bud per nug., ie the nug is the bud. MMJfag here

Shhhhhh.
Besides, I got dubs of truth.

Oh shit are you jesus

Nigger fuck your dubs
Check those trips ∆

Sativa is shit, like bad coke. Weed shouldn't make you wired. Indica makes you too sleepy?

I know a lot of people do, but it took barely anytime for them to get that GDP. I can only imagine what would happen if it was legal everywhere.

I don't think hippies need to be the one promoting. That's the reason everyone hates weed and thinks it makes you be a bum. Not that hippies are bums, but that's how people see them.

7I'm on a roll boys, 55 check em.

>TFW off by 60

This.

What actually matters is not indica or saliva but where my mind is at and if I'm with people.

Si.

There is no absolute comparison, there are high thc sativas AND indicas. The other cannabanoids play a key role as well and because stoners have cross-bred the fuck out of strains it's just a guessing game unless you rely on anecdotal/placebo cases. Some pheno-types can vary by upwards of 80% in ratio. It's basically like comparing hard liquor and their stereotypes ie: drink a 5th of tequila and end up in a Tijuana brothel with a tattoo of a penis on your forehead.

Sativa makes you energetic, giggly
Indica makes you relaxed, think couchlock

I can't tell a difference either. I know on a scientific level some strains are better in certain areas than in others. When I smoke it though, I just feel the effects of indica or sativa

all weed makes me both of those things.
all. weed. yes, i live in a rec state.

I smoke weed and go do stuff not to get couch lock and be an unproductive member of society. If I do smoke indica it's if I have time to actually relax and not worry about things.

No that is there GDP before legalization but they will not be able to put the money from weed sales into banks because it wont be federally backed. So either we're going to deal with millions and millions of dollars in cash floating around or the federal government will have to legalize it to get their cut. Weed sales hasnt been factored into there GDP and they are already 6th in the world.

I use it for pain, so the Indica has higher CBD and helps much more than Sativa

No....no they don't. I can say I get way more relaxed from Indica.

Hawaiian snow never made me wired, but i got really creative and giggly. Indica knocks my ass out. I can't do anything on it and i dont want that.

Ok, now it makes since.

Male for sure

ikr every week there's new bud floating around with some of the cringiest names on earth

that isn't true most of the cbd dom plants are sativas

good point, the federal government will have to realize the economic potential but as you saw with trump winning, this could be a big hurdle to jump through and will take a while to kick in

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A

Do you think Obama will pass it for all 50 states before he leaves office?

probably not but that'd be the most gangster shit a president could ever do, even if it somehow gets repealed when trump comes in

that'd still be funny as fuck

I think we will be pleasantly surprised, when Trump gets the numbers for job growth and sales of legal recreational marijuana it will come much faster than most people think.

Those look like some light, airy sativa buds. The shape of the leaves also make me think so. BTW pretty bad trim job.
How much does that weigh, how much did you pay for it and in what country?

holy trash weed batman.

Indica, you dont really get stoned with sativa, too mellow although mellow is nice for days in which you have stuff to do.

They're both really similar. I don't notice the difference much, but I notice MORE couchlock with Indica, and I'm more prone to lengths of silence vs sativa. I feel like the intricacies of the two only really matter if you're not getting super baked. If you're at a 7/10+, it won't really matter

Indica, love it stoned

Trump has said on 3 separate occasions that legalization should be left up to the states. I don't think he's any intention on trying to crack down on weed

It should tell you on the jar

Can anyone recommend a Sativa available in NW uk, running low on fumes.

Looks like ruderalis

Comatose kush

Lemon alien dawg is my fav. Grape ape, UK Chem, g13 are good too

gotta worry about phillip morris or one of the big manufacturers of tobacco out of the business if it goes mainstream fast, last thing i want is a monopoly big business marijuana industry

doesnt work like that in illegal places u dumb fuck

Lad I know is selling G13, might go pick a taster then.

Greetz from Finland. Smoking that home grown, fuck paying for weed.

Retarded potsmoker. "Hey dealer, can you get me N strain?" "Yeah, sure I got that deck." "Okay! Great!"

How much do you pay for a gram you cuck? And do you realize how dealers actually work?

So much dank to grow, so little time and space.

you dont need that ,,,, send it to me

Best way to remember...

Indica - in da couch.
Sativa - opposite effect.

Good dealers know what they're selling.

My friend you must have some shitty dealers

Homegrown. Outdoor? Not a botanist. Sativa.

I would fuck those nugs
Can't wait to go back to Amsterdam in spring

lol did you buy that from a mexican guy? lolololol
looks like schwag.

In my experience they never know and just come up with shit. Unless they get it from a place where it's legal. Even then they are probably lying about that.

Like the Pex. Really amazing strain.

No, good dealers tell their clientele what they want to hear to make their money and move product. You're an idiot who doesn't realize this.

Yup. I'm in atl and have heard ever name under the rainbow, unless its legal they don't know 100% unless the get really lucky on leafy or some shit guessing and looking at pictures

Where I am you can buy clones. They have them right next to the Bud selection. Their pretty on point about strains.

Exactly.

They also sell the pills. And cartridges of liquid for vaping.

because you buy it from black dudes.

Then you live somewhere it's legal. I was talking about dealers.

Or you are just gullible. How do you know you were smoking what they said it was?

Right. 1,000 dispensaries in one city. Legal with a card/Dr approval.

Jesus, where do you live?

Bought illegal for decades. Better prices, less reliable though.

i buy from white people but have bought from black people

generally you wont get ripped off if you know who you are dealing with

also i rely on the smell and look test fam, if it smells good and smokes good who gives a fuck

California. San Jose has over a thousand licensed dispensaries.

Better prices with it being illegal? How much does a G cost where it is legal?

Couldn't of said it any better.

but legal you can grow it which means it is technically cheaper if you know what you're doing and have the time/will power to invest in the knowledge of growing it

i haven't done either yet but am down to try, how hard can horticulture be fizzam

G-units are the best deal. Off of Craig's list used to be the best deals. never bought one here though.

There were listings as low as 500. Wholesale market. Not always licensed.