Thoughts on her?

Thoughts on her?

none?

I want to inoculate my fertile seed right into her womb. That glorious flat abdomen shuld start bulging with my child inside.
i want to destroy her from the inside, fuck the living shit out of her untill she gets pregnant of me. I would fuck her every 5 hours, every single day. During her period i would still fuck her, and still cum inside her.

holy shit, finally someone else who also shows passion for the hottest girl alive, hanna!

This flat abdomen?

I personally prefer her behind

How much does she workout?

I want to close myself in a room with her, at midday, in august, with 90degrees. I want to fuck her hard while she is sweating like a wet sponge. I want the room to be filled with her smell, i want to lick every squre inche of her outside and her inside. I want to fuck her cunt while stuffing my mouth with her feet.

POST MORE GODDAMMIT!

hot, anymore feet?

they all need cock in their ass

Feet do nothing to me, but here it is

I'm sure she has regularly

its /hannahcranston/ thanks op for showing me to her

These are all from there. This is my personal favorite

How much sperm have you wasted jerking off on her?
How many liters of sperm must have been wasted by other guys?

She's new to me. But from the amount of content on that instagram, I'd bet she earned a lot of liters dedicated to that body. Maybe she thinks about it as she works out

Oh yes i definitely have thoughts on her. I love plank girls with ass.

the girl with the denim shorts prob fucks way better than the middle ever will. no inhibition just all out raw sex with lust.

hell the one on the far right prob does too