Men of Sup Forums, what do you find most physically attractive about a woman? For me, it's the eyes

Men of Sup Forums, what do you find most physically attractive about a woman? For me, it's the eyes.

Butts. I prefer the ones that hang, instead of curving off the back and down the legs.

The face, especially the eyes, then the hips

MOOAAAAR of her !

tits

Thick, silky hair and smooth athletic thighs

A combo of eyes, eyebrows, nose and mouth and then nice hands (nothing manly nor bitten into stubs)

who is this whore?

collarbones, thighs are pretty nice too.

this

Titties obviously. What's the point otherwise?

The smile and eyes

I'm a sucker for long, slender legs. They're usually a good indicator of overall slimness and good health, though not always.

Loves me some mile-long legs.

Emily Rudd, "actress"
and attention whore
makes me diamonds

Thighs

Thank you very much.
You're my friend forever

If a woman looks like her, she's a keeper

A big bitch like this.

this
every time I look a girl, the eyes really gets me

gross

The hair and the clothes, red hair or indie- hipster is my cryptonite

Thank god the Democrats are dead and we can finally fat shame again! Seriously, look at that "woman". Anyone who lets themselves go like that obviously doesn't value their life and deserve to be put down.

Roundness of face. No manjaws or sharp chins allowed.

Her hair. I'm a sucker for bangs/pony's.

Her behaviour just seems so plastic and "hey look at me I'm beatiful and absolutely know it"

The nose and how the nostrils moves when she yawns. Instant diamonds

the vijina

Beautiful and mysterious ears.

All about the hair for me mang

The feminine penis.

Her nostrils

no problem here

Physically?
Pretty face.
Thin.
Nice perky butt.

Intellectually?
Not dumb.
Matching humor.
Matching interests.

Thats a guy

I'd say their vulva

OP that is a trap.

These clips are all from makeup tutorials she did. She's trying to demo a lot of different expressions and angles to show the results.

>Pic not relayed. This one was a response to trolls saying she was a trap because she had an Adam's apple

Hair. Especially like
>pic related

See if your a pussy guy like me you never have to guess!

no

the feminine penis

For me it's short(ish) and wide set, waifu and breeding material. And ginger hair is a huge turn on.

i'm an ass man to be honest.

elizabeth?

Vagina

Their face, more specifically eyes and teeth. If she has some fucked up teeth, no way.

If we are being 15 again, and choosing a body part, probably the neck and chest area. I don't know why.

True gamers know its all about the gameplay not the graphics!!

>collarbones
Mah fuckin nigga.

I also love wrists, ankles, necks, noses and chins, the small of her back, and the scent of her hair.

her penis

face then hips and titties

top kek

Couldn't agree more with OP

> neck
Fuck yes, the irrepressible urge to slip the head to her neck and bite

Femiinine Penis

Cant really find a pic. Maybe a nigga could help me out

The white girl that soends a lotta time at the beach. Like she has a natural tan and wavey blonde or red hair with some freckles. Shit makes me diaaaaaamonds.

That and a lotta other weird shit.
Im a sucker for white girls with really really nice teeth too

Bob cuts. Bob cuts everywhere. Boy, I love me a good bob cut girl. I notice more bob cuts than a bob cut vampire stuck in a bob cut girl nunnery. You know, a nunnery, where all girls have bob cuts. I would kinda wanna see a bob cut girl band named "Bob Cut Girlz". Nevermind the music, I jusr wanna see bob cut girls running around like crazy. There would be 5 of them. And the cheerleader one, named, I don't know, Lucille for example. She would have a blue bob cut. And if anyone changes hairstyle, that person would get her ass kicked the hell out, cause there ain't no non-bob cut girls in the band named "Bob Cut Girlz". So yeah. The eyes.

Women don't have penises faggot.

Noses definitely

eyes too. I'm also a sucker for braided pig-tails.

For me its eyes and shape
This is a perfect grill to me

bonestructure and fat distribution

Face prob

Can't decide between the smile and the eyes

Guys say they like women with nice eyes, but that's bullshit, guys really want women with nice lips.

curves. but it all depends on the face. i'd take a cute face over a decend body anytime.

I like this too! I find the style of eyeliner and hair on these girls hot!

Also model
(obviously)

Hips/ thighs on the thicker side, flat belly, medium to large tits.

I also love it when I'm able to exchange facial body language with a girl and have a private, subtle conversation.

Also, I'm very judgmental about teeth. Always have been. If they're all jacked up, I'm inclined to think you're dumb

If they identify as a female, then their a female you fucking bigot.

Either ;
>low quality bait
>screws loose
>you really believe that, in which case you are whats wrong with the world and should kill yourself today

Asses. I got a few different types that I like and no anal is a deal breaker. If I get it, I always worship the ass so much that every gf has quickly turned into anal sluts. Love it.

personality, so im always disappointed

Fagit

For me its the feminime penis

big fat ass

fette titten!

Nigger

Disgusting kike
Kill yourself

Vag

Not fat just wide

thats a dude

Ma nigga

Good choice mate this woman is a pair of eyes whit legs

Feminen penis

>not realizing your a fucking transphobic shitbag

No its not "bait", i call out bigotry when i see bigotry. Maybe you should grow up and respect peoples identity?

Great argument, i've noticed bigots aren't the smartest people in the world.

That she is a conservative.

We get it you're homosexual

No you are faggot

The face
The hips
The back curvature
The ass

In that order

>not realizing "identifying" as a girl when born a guy or the other way around means you're fucked up in the head.

These people are not special. No matter what tumblr says.

And you are gay as fuck, for jerking off to dudes pretending to be girls.

Really i dont care what people do. I dont. Live your life. But dont try to call it what it aint and then point fingers and yell names at people who dont agree with you, faggot