Is he the most overrated baseball batman of all time?

Is he the most overrated baseball batman of all time?

>batman

>baseball batman

>batman

>batman

He's the man holding the bat, idk.

>goat AND overrated
not possible

>batman

>batman

Barry Lamar Bonds is the GOAT batsman of all time my friend.

i fucking lost it

He did not dope.
He greatest all time batsman.
>He lived long enough to see himself become to villain.

Did he crash the plane with no survivor norge bro?

Bonds was a hall of famer; even if he didn't juice. One of the best hitters of all time and he threw it all away in his race to glory. A tragic story really.

GOAT of all time. The only reason why I started following baseball desu. I stopped after he retired lmao cause baseball is all about muh pitchers now

Then who's the goat baseball pitchman?

It's about time to stop posting friendo

Barry Lamar Bonds, son of Bobby Bonds, godson of Wille Mays, is the greatest baseball player of our lifetime. With or without steroids

>has best single season since old timey 1950s black guys beating up on fat whiteys
>turns around to get high fives
>everyone is looking up at the moon to see if McGwire put a dent in it

People do crazy things when they prove they GOAT it up and then are ignored. Just look at Greinke. Best season since prime Maddux, but he's on the west coast so he gets nothing. He responds by going to the diamondbacks. The DIAMONDBACKS

Technically, everyone in that era was doping. >no one cares that every single starting pitcher has an adderall prescription

>Adderall is comperable Stanozolol
Never share an opinion again you ridiculous simp

>I've never taken amphetamines

Please don't ever share you opinion again piss boy

I literaly took adderall from age 14-19 because of baseball (mostly).

Your understanding of medicine and sports has to be on a different plane of ignorance and straight up stupidity if you belive anabolic drugs and stimulants are on the same tier of "PED".

goodbye faggot

griffey was better than this overrated fsggot

Gwynn is best batman

>tfw never got to be team batman
Feels bad lads

The Big Unit, Randy Johnson.

>these PEDs are okay but those ones aren't

Kek solid argument. Barry is GOAT, deal with it faggot.

But who is the best ninja baseball batman?

Ichiro, senpai

>tfw when the marlins were in town last month was probably my last chance to get Ichiro's autograph

> best pitchman
>types anything besides Nolan Ryan
I think your keyboard is broke.

I feel players career's would be longer and baseball would be much funner if steroids were legalized while players health was closely monitored ensuring these drugs are utilized in a way that does not compromise their health and well being.

Ortiz is probably the exception, but nowadays players performance drops rapidly after 35, they usually struggle with injuries. With steroids you would see good players playing at a extremely high level into their 40's.