Can we talk about DMT?

Can we talk about DMT?

I have crazy adventures with a bull's anus. I think it's because i'm a Bulls fan and their poster is on my wall but my mind goes to the brown eye after like 10 minutes or whatever.,

thats quite a interesting story

I love this hit...

you mean like a hit of it? or like in i love this shit

Sure let's talk about DMT, a psych SO fucking powerful that it's pretty likely to make you retarded, as in you'll end up believing in God/Aliens/Spirits. It's a unique drug that makes you feel more sober then in reality while making you hallucinate the most out of any drug on the planet of anything on the planet. Not worth the risk to your mental health.

This is Sup Forums right? Typos don't matter?

I used to redditfags using something simple like you're/your to deconstruct a whole argument

i thought i wasn't to dangerous, and i believe you are talking about the "break trough" experience as if you get a decent dose of dmt in your system

Physically it's completely safe. Mentally it's on of the most traumatic things a human being can experience. It takes a VERY special kind of person to be able to trip on DMT and just enjoy the lightshow without taking anything too seriously.

What's your psych stats?

Weed - ? Years and years
Shrooms - 25+
Acid - 1
I also do a tonne of research, it's a hobby of mine.

well i am quite new to drugs but the band tool actually inspired me to try DMT, my way of thinking is pretty dry and i do not believe in aliens etc. but i do really like to read other people's stories and i don't really know if it would bother me if DMT would change my way of thinking.

You're a kid right? Well then don't do it, wait till you're 30 (at least), you need life and coping skills to deal with this shit. New to drugs aye? Well you sure AS FUCK do not want to start on DMT. Do high doses of sativa weed. (You can try 2c-b, the "easiest" of the psychs). Do Acid (it's usually an easier trip for most). Then do Shrooms. Then try high doses of either shrooms, lsd or whatever.... THAT is stranded advice for people who want to try DMT. I would even recommend you try a deliriant as well.

I've done all of this and I still don't want to try DMT. I've had the chance, held it in my hands. I've done a fair fucking amount of drugs too there buddy.

Do some more research, read the bad stories as well as the good.

Oh yeah, and Tool are awesome.

ok i already did quite alot of research on DMT and i know the bad/good things that can happen, and i know that teens can get bad trips easier then people over thirty (i am 17 btw) but i do have the feeling that i need to do it because i love tool so much, but if you really think i should be doing other psychedelics first then i will take your advise.

btw if a take a dose like between 30-40Mg i should be ok right? i read that it was like a beginners dose.

and what would say is better, like pure DMT?

Do not fuck around with DMT unless you're SURE you can handle it. It's definitely not to be underestimated. You should never underestimate ANY drug for that matter.

i won't fuck around i know almost exactly how it works i kind of know the molecule structure to but do you really recommend weed first?

I do completely agree with everything said here user, however DMT can change you mentally but i do believe it changes you in a good way. Although, this does vary from the person that you are.

I'm not But yeah I'd recommend trying other drugs first to get the idea.

well that's kind of the point why i asked you guys,
since i have known i have voices in my head and don't know if that's a problem with taking DMT.

thanks for joining the conversation btw

I will take your advice with me with every psychedelic i will take, you did really help me alot

I hope you're fucking with me.

>i already did quite alot of research on DMT
> i need to do it because i love tool so much, but if you really think i should be doing other psychedelics first then i will take your advise
> if a take a dose like between 30-40Mg i should be ok right?

I was a stupid 17 year-old once but I wasn't THAT stupid... Alright man, look no offense. If you want to be a vegetable that's up to you... BUT I would REALLY recommend you follow "my" advice.

In fact, here's a great resource to you. Go to /r/drugs on reddit. Great community, lot's of info.You can/should look up dosage on erowid or psychonautwiki. You NEED to do more research.

I thought tool did classic psychs like mushies and acid? Can u link me to when they say they did DMT?

Drugs are awesome but can also be devastating, you have to learn how to responsibly use a drug if you want to benefit from it.

Well I tried DMT when I was 18, only a year ago now but I feel like I am still implementing what I learned since then and I know that it changed my life for only the good. I feel a better person and life seems easy now with little anxiousness. I do recommend DMT but you need to be mentally stable at that point. Try acid and or shrooms a number of times and you'll know if you're ready.

ok thanks i will take it easy.

and do not have a link to a specific moment but i could search for one but i know for a fact that they mention dmt in there song rosetta stoned

>go to reddit
fucking kill yourself dirty neckbeard

You have schizophrenia? Definitely don't do DMT.

I have broken through on a ridiculous dose on March of 2014

AMA

Or i can make a seperate thread if you want

I've learned tons of shit from it

i thought it maybe could help me?

tell me everything!

Making a thread,i will link in a second

nice

Dont do it

me no think so

No, you fool
Schizos shouldn't do hallucinogenic drugs, ever. Too much potential for serious psychosis. Unless living in a psych ward for the rest of your life sounds fun

Whoa Whoa Whoa. Are you OP? Regardless (I will try and be nice, TRY and be nice, deep breath). OK you can't do drugs if you are experiencing psychosis because.... that will make your illness much, much worse. You need to go to a doctor there Sup Forumsro. You need to find out if you're schitzo OR just having an episode.

Drugs aren't going ANYWHERE. Look after yourself first. Go to reddit. Don't be asking Sup Forumstards important question like this.

What should i try then

lol some fagget on Sup Forums calls ME a neckbeard. Actually thinks Sup Forums is better then reddit. Holy fuck you're a retard.

Well i am glad that i asked you guys i don't know what i was thinking i just wanted a way to make it less worse

Dude are you OP?
>What should i try then
Hmm... going to a fucking doctor bro!

I just hoped it would be a way to make i less aggresive

DMT is very potent yet perfectly safe if you approach it cautiously. if you never done psychedelics start with exactly 5mg, nothing bad can happen to you. Continue with 5mg multiples and always take at least two week break. Also be aware that most people advising here had never done psychs themselves. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

come to my thread and i will tell you everything you want to know about drugs

I did alot of research i and do know for a fact that small doses can be dangerous and it can give you weird feelings in your spine

Well i just turned of my computer how can i go to your thread on my phone?

I prefer DMT compared to other psychedelics, even if you do have a bad trip it will only last 15 minutes.

Since anybody on Sup Forums is a possible troll, I do not trust what you're saying is true. However if it is I will give you the best advice you could get from Sup Forums (which, in future, you should never ask about stuff like drugs or mental health issues). The point of this paragraph, is to not trust ANY advice you get from a Sup Forumstard.

Alright man listen... You are having some problems with your mental health. OK, lot's of people do, you are not alone. The good news is what you have is MOST LIKELY VERY treatable. The BEST course of action you can take right now, is to go to a doctor. Get on anti-psych meds and get some therapy/counselling to learn coping skills. That is the BEST thing you can do for yourself. Take it from somebody who tried to fix their fucked up brain with drugs and made it MUCH MUCH worse, GO TO A DOCTOR.

Goodluck OP.

is this a joke? the body naturally produces small doses

Well then my fact wasn't right sorry Sup Forumsro

But drinking ayahuasca is neat
The vomit/diarrhea combo isn't, but 12-36 hours of absolute mindfuck is interesting

Thanks, love you long time for your help

skip the drugs, just get therapy

opioids

literally the only way

Sorry i was desperate for something that would help

You think so?

Yes but in moderation and be really cautious

Don't do them if you don't have self-discipline

This guy's a retard who hasn't a clue about life.

This guys a retard.
>perfectly safe
No drug is safe retard, every drug has side-effects. Every drug has an element of danger to it.

RETARD ALERT!
>i will tell you everything you want to know about drugs
I wonder what it's like to be so simple....

Right on the fucking money!

Pretty solid

Again, pretty solid

I'm this fag btw OP

do not listen to him

I've done nearly all drugs you fucking faggot and i'm still successful in my life and not some fucking junkie

that's the reason you have to believe me

if you don't want to idgaf

Don't be sorry m8, drugs are just the wrong choice if you want help. Just ask someone you trust to help you out, or go to a psychologist, or your respective religious teacher; if you don't have access to those, check out mindfulselfcompassion org it helped me out a lot when dealing with mental health

Well i guess i can try to take therapy

>Can we talk about DMT?

I'd like to try DMT someday. Sounds right up my alley.

I thank you the most, i think you helped reconsider it and i will make my life a fare bit better by taking therapy

>THAT is stranded advice for people who want to try DMT.

Standard or stranded? Either one works.

My first DMT trip was me experiencing what should have been impossible. Like my reality becoming two-dimensional while I float outward and above a fractal of realities. It was fun and insightful, but not something that I would take as solid evidence of our own reality.

My second trip was retarded in comparison. It was just a Mayan mask made of cubes that would float in front of me and would transform into different objects. Meanwhile, I'm travelling down a hallway.

A friend of mine experienced a trip where he got up, walked to the bushes nearby and shit his pants. When he came to, he really thought he shit himself but he never even got up from sitting.

Thanks alot man, i appreciate it

Yes,sure you can but i don't recommend that

DMT gave me mental issues after that,a really disturbing mental state i don't even want to mention but heroin was the only way out and i'm not even shitposting

It shuts down your brain but you're somehow still aware of your surroundings

Hey, user; I just read your post and I want to say that you should probably stay away from psychs. Too much strain for those with schizophrenia.

Try meditation and/or exercising if you don't already. If you haven't already, definitely see a professional, schizo drugs can really help you out and make your life a lot better if your voices are constantly berating you and bearing down

all the love in the world Sup Forumsro, hope you get the help you need

>It shuts down your brain but you're somehow still aware of your surroundings
[citation needed]

Sure we can I did this DMT few months ago.

I really appreciate your help, thanks

>red dmt

yellow is the real shit

NOT white

Hoe was it?

Nigger I can create DMT by simply concentrating on my third eye and squeezing it. It's literally the spirit molecule and is created by our bodies naturally because it is for facilitating the spirit of the body in some way. In what way I don't know but it sure as hell isn't THAT dangerous.

Did what I got my hands on, it's hard to get acid in fucking UK, getting DMT made my tripping mate speechless.

> be me
> eagerly want to try DMT
> succeed to get DMT paid by a 10/10 latina lady
> envelope is now home
> contemplate these 300mg of DMT
> order a glass pipe to avoid the cancerous half-bottle-with-foil method
> go in the forest with my close friend on whom you can easily rely on for his tripsitting quality
> go to our desert spot, surrounding with tall herb vegetation
> 37°C outside (98,6°F you twat), with a strong sunshine
> sit shadowy under a little tree
> going for a spicy dose and take 75mg
> I'm more weighing the powder on my electronic scale than the pros and the cons on why I'm doing this
> pour the powder down the tube to the bulb
> ok this is happening
> light the pipe with two lighters while my friend is holding the pipe
> a slight smoke appears
> light for twenty more seconds until I hear a nice "pop" and see the inside of the bulb getting instantly white
> creamyThickSmoke.png
> blass it off

Do not listen to that guy

Meditation in a sober and inexperienced in meditation state will give you even more nightmares

Keep your mind busy at all times

TOP TIER cure for your mental issue is human communication

Be social and outgoing even if you don't like it

Trust me

I know much more than this redditor

You really make kind of gave my faith in humanity back and a little bit of faith in my self, I really wish i could do something back

the internet is your friend

2/2
> whatHaveIdone.png
> someone is closing shutters in front of my eyes
> remove my glasses from my nose, fold them and put them on my chest while I lay down
> close my eyes
> cessationOfExistence.webm
> I'm now propelled through a spinning cylinder made of idk something like fire, only red&orange with diamond shapes
> my body is no longer under my responsibility, I'm not feeling any parts of my it
> everything is undergone, I cannot process ideas nor create thoughts, someone has taken the rudder of my life
> I open my eyes
> the little tree above me has its branch almost touching the ground
> the leaves are now made of disks, idk how to put it but they were as green as the green you see when the peacock is making the wheel, a deep&bright green
> the contour of the leaves are separated from their color, and I'm seeing them like stained glass made of diamonds (the shape you have on cards)
> I'm feeling for a short moment in a very confortable state
> as if I were returning in my body, threading my physical self around what I felt like my non-physical self
> it stops quite brutally
> I'm considering life, still awed of what I've been through, jaw all on the floor like Pam and Tommy just burst in the door
> it's only T+10min, I tripsit my friend while I'm still having my afterglow
> we then smoke two joints after that, and plan our next shrooms forest trip while going to our way back home
> most intense thing I've experienced in my life ; DXM, LSA, shrooms, ketamine are mild compared to DMT

Hehe. Your psych use sounds just like mine, and delirients are fun. But now I am seriously curious how a DMT trip would affect me... we are explorers after all!

Keep living. Keep trying. That's what you can do for us. Just know that there are people who care.

Doing any psychoactive drug will make you want to kill yourself

If you want to do drugs in the future go for benzos/opioids

Opioids are the cure for ANYTHING literally,if used in moderation,something many people do but never mention because it's too much of a taboo matter

First we smokes about 0,25g in a spliff with weed indoors
>Started with sudden as fuck euphoria
>followed by a laughing fit that nearly killed us
>CEVS were unprecedented
>Voice in my head kept saying don't look at your watch
>wasn't wearing a watch

Second spliff smoke outside about 0,4g in it
>Stars and moon were platinum colour
>saw fucking ayy lmaos made of colourful plygons
>don't even remember my thoughts
>my mate was talking the whole time
>don't know what, just know he did
>on our way back we got tripped out by rubbish lying around
>it looked surreal
>laughing fit back in the flat

10/10 would do again

Cool story bro. Wanna link me to any science proving that?

lol. Yeah! Give OP (a guy who's never done drugs) an opiod addiction, I hear that's great for mental health. You inbred spastic.

Wait which retarded fagget are you?
> successful in my life
> On Sup Forums
Hahahaha....
>I've done nearly all drugs
lol OK fagtard, I'll play. Which was your fav and why? Don't you dare say DMT lol

OP np. Therapy is a fantastic decision! I wish you all the best with that. It will most likely help you with the delusions/voices.

You CAN choose to stay off the medication but FYI it's a standard treatment to do both therapy AND medication. That's BY FAR the most effective treatment of psychosis/schitzo. It's ultimately up to you though.

Anyway, yeah man. No problem. I'm familiar with the position you're in. It VERY LIKELY will get much better. Now I'm going to stop hijacking your thread haha

Wow man i don't know if i can make contact with other people, that kind of scares me

(different guy)
I did mediation a lot when I was younger 15-18 and it really helped me get out of the depressed state that I was in before.
Getting out and being social also helps. Best is to try both :)

About DMT. I did ayahuasca once (which contains DMT) and it took me about 3 years to get over the PTSS I developed there. Definitely don't do it, especially with your schizo-tendencies.

I said "in moderation" you prick

I'm successful because i have a gf,am a Uni student and have money

that's all you need

anyway

I'd say heroin
LSD was pretty fun,DMT was also extremely fun(i'm tempted to do again but idk) but heroin was the fucking shit

I never got addicted too much,probably because i was ordering it online

Mammals have endogenous DMT onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/bmc.2981/abstract;jsessionid=62B8C7DAB643075DC0E395E3D9980865.f04t01

depression is different from hallucinations though dude

being social is a cure

did you get Depersonalization disorder?that's what DMT gave me

Don't you think i am a shame for humanity? I have problems making contact and mostly of the time i am hiding under my blanket what may sound ridiculious but i believe it protects me

isnt what unmanly faggots say ?
> i have a gf,am a Uni student and have money
do you really need this to win your argument ?

I have fun and i don't hate my life

that's what makes a person successful

>unmanly
cringed

I'm probably the feminine looking skinny guy who's gonna steal your gf after she grew tired of the fat all over your body

Yea I probably will end up buying stuff from dw since I want to try 2c family and just can't get them.

Try harder fgt.
Also try looking for 1p-lsd. It's the shit.

2ci.ca

I sometimes believe if you trip hard enough, Maynard is God

lysergi.com

Anyone here a Hermeticist whos tried DMT? Ive been at my studies on and off for about 8 years now (23yo). I am against drugs, although I know DMT is used in conjunction with my line of study. Just wondering how it went for you; with such a heavy symbolism background and all?

No, just the PTSS. I freaked out about loosing my mind. I was really scared of that happening at some point. At some point everything started triggering my fears, music, books, movies etc. Almost everything I loved to do before triggered me to feel like complete shit.

At some point it started to go away though, mainly due to falling in love and receiving a lot of support from her. I was lucky, I wouldn't know what would have happened when I wouldn't have met her.

Now I'm mostly over it, although I still feel somewhat uncomfortable by reading through threads like this.

Has your depseronalization gotten better now?