Reminder that republican voters are stupid pieces of shit

reminder that republican voters are stupid pieces of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@trentlapinski/dear-democrats-read-this-if-you-do-not-understand-why-trump-won-5a0cdb13c597#.6a83otgs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself, faggot.

I love Gina's little ass.

theyre the easiest demographic to get to vote for you. they only watch fox, they ignore everything they dont like, and they get some retarded sense of superiority from voting.
the anti abortion and religious looneys are the most avid voters and most ignorant.
if that was my demographic, id prob commit sudoku. theres no easier people on the planet to swindle.

I highly advise the use of a gun on your head.

So true.

Kill yourself shaking libshit

Do you know her name? Would love to find that vid. Tits for appreciation

How many Republicans does it take to cause a riot? None, just burn a piece of cloth that happened to have the american flag on it xD suck my big diiiiick republicans

Sauce?

Self admittedly yup. Just like a fisherman

Why are there so many libtards on Sup Forums lately? Really rustles my jimmies

medium.com/@trentlapinski/dear-democrats-read-this-if-you-do-not-understand-why-trump-won-5a0cdb13c597#.6a83otgs8

Said a side so desperate they offered nides and blowjobs to garner votes. The only people who voted for Hillary are either 20 year old snowflakes or people on welfare

not a liberal, just cant stand Rs. liberals suck too but they dont have religious retards so theyre a smidge better. just a smidge.

kek, one guy actually tried to cash in on that.

Gina Gershon/Doris Ivy

So bad and so mad. Get over it kiddo.
>SAGE

> (OP)
>democrats, easiest demographic to get to vote for you. they only watch cnn, they ignore everything they dont like, and they get some retarded sense of superiority from voting.
>the pro abortion and godless looneys are the most avid voters and most ignorant.
>if that was my demographic, id prob commit sudoku. theres no easier people on the planet to swindle

Fixed

What about a democrat who voted republican for the first time because the dnc fucked the ballot?

How could he do that when the mere thought of a gun triggers him and he has to retreat to his safe space and cry (and fap to traps)

I'm 34 and this is the first time I haven't voted.

I didn't vote because I'm in a deeply conservative state and I knew Trump would win my state, yet I couldn't bring myself to vote Trump or Johnson.

I just sat back knowing Clinton wouldn't win my state and that was good enough for me.

Cheers.

>validates his post by posting degeneracy
No surprises