/ffg/ - Fantasy Football General

Include league size/scoring format with your teams

>Ajayi missing the game on Sunday
>Gronk out week 1
>Markus Wheaton out week 1

10 team 1.0 PPR

I dropped Bilal Powell as my 4th RB to pick up Spencer Ware, did I make the right choice?

Roethlisberger or Palmer?
Zach Ertz or Delanie Walker?

important, please respond, fate of the world hangs in the balance, etc.

Christine Michael vs. Miami

Or

Jeremy Hill vs. Jets

>Palmer
>Walker

This week yes long term no
Palmer, Walker
Michael

10 man standard

Forte or Moncrief

Moncrief. Bengals have a decent defense and Forte is getting old.

Christine Michael or Donte Moncrief?

.5 ppr league

feeling pretty good desu lads

Go with Moncrief. Michael will get touches for sure but Seattles oline is made of gum with Ifedi injured

my second league, standard

I'm on the left on both btw

I like the logic, thanks man

Who wins, left or right? Standard scoring

Left

>you drafted gronk round 1
i did go 10th, admittedly

My league Gronk went 4th and Elliott fell to 10th, feels good

wow I bet that 4th feels like a fucking idiot

needs to start one of the following, 10 man standard scoring: Frank Gore, Arian Foster, Christine Michael

12 team standard
I think I tried to rely too much on rookies/less experienced players. I was pick 11

12 Man PPR League

QB: Ben Roethlisberger
WR: Antonio Brown
WR: Jordy Nelson
RB: Devonta Freeman
RB: DeMarco Murray
TE: Eric Ebron
W/T: Emmanuel Sanders
K: Cairo Santon
D: Seattle

BN: Danny Woodhead
BN: James White
BN: Steve Smith Sr
BN: Jesse James
BN: Crockett Gilmore
BN: Tom Brady

I tried posting in the last thread but the only replies I got were denying that I am in fact in a 12 team league (I am, I can post the proof again if necessary).

Here's where I stand. Not sure about my Running Back slots. Freeman seems a lock but I'm not sure about Murray. White and Woodhead are PPR darlings, but their matchups are less than favorable. Thoughts? Also should I leave Ebron in or try my luck with Pittsburgh or Baltimore's starting Tight Ends?

Got offered David Johnson and Kelvin Benjamin for my Jonathan Steward and Brandon Marshall. Would you guys take it?

My problem with DJ is that CJ and Ellington are still behind him right? And with Kelvin idk how durable he is and if he's gotten over dropping the football. Looked good this Thursday but will he maintain?

disregard that, I suck cocks

I'd probably take it, especially if its PPR. Johnson should outscore Stewart more than Marshall outscores Benjamin, if he does at all

Who should i drop for a TE? or should i just concede this week?
12 man PPR

Stick with Ebron if he plays. Lineup looks solid as is. Super hard to believe that team in a 12 man league. Are your members tards? I thought I was stacked for a 12 man but you've got it made.

I would take my chances with Foster and hope he doesn't pull his balls or back or whatever is hurting on that man.

Could be worse.. I would look to trade for a RB somehow. Your recievers look good though.
>2 QBs

Let's see if the offer stands after this week. I just need JStew off my team. Too high while drafting and I panicked and took him at the last second.

This is why having 2 QBs is not optimal usage of bench space.

the only thing with Foster is that he's going against Seattle (number 1 run D last year), and Michael is up against Miami (32nd run D last year)

Hill or Jennings?
Nonppr.
My rb 2 slot is a shit.

you're right guess i'll drop a qb

How am I looking in a 10 man standard? I feel like my RB core is weak but Freeman goes off when he's healthy.

>Banking on AP to get injured

That's Rashad Jennings @Dallas
And Jeremy Hill vs the jets.

Damn yeah I'm just shaky on CM's role. I know he's starting but that doesn't always translate to more touches. Especially with a back that played well in Rawls.

I would just barely play Jennings. That could go either way honestly.

Also hoping AP goes down..
You should trade one of those Bronco's receivers for a RB. Or maybe even Sammy.

yo here's a fucking killer fanduel lineup if any of you fags are playing tomorrow

QB E. Manning
RB L. Miller
RB D. Williams
WR O. Beckham Jr.
WR D. Moncrief
WR M. Jones Jr.
TE J. Reed
K S. Hauschka
D Seahawks

Starting receivers are Alshon Jeffery and Keenan Allen. Got Desean Jackson, Golden Tate, and crabtree on the bench. Should I roll with it or nah. Feel like Desean could light it up

Who do I start in my flex? 10 man PPR.

Pierre Garcon or Rashad Jennings .

you're good

jennings

Yeah I think I need to wait to pawn off a Broncos receiver though. League is going to be preying on my insecurity from DT not getting points this weak.

Jennings it is, thanks.

Not just with Ifedi injured, this oline is shitty af. Fuck Tom Cable, why you just cant get a decent oline?

Fuller or Hurns, help a nigguh out, .5ppr

I have Antonio Gates at KC or Eric Ebron against Indy. I'm leaning Ebron just because I think he has huge upside potential. .5 PPR BTW.

That's a fluke IMO. Carolina has a stout defense, and Thomas is going to have some stud weeks. CJ Anderson isn't going to get all of Denver's passing TDs. At least that's what I'm hoping, since I have a three WR league and he's my WR2.

Start Cardinals or Rams D this week?

Feel like I can't go wrong either way.

Langford or Melvin Gordon? Both facing pretty good D...

Cooper, crabtree, john brown, and golden tate. Coop is obv starting but who else?

12 team standard
Gio or decker

Standard scoring, but do get some points for returns. Gotta pick 2 of these 3 WRs.

Landry, Marvin Jones, or Moncrief.

Right now I'm going with Landry and Moncrief. Also, fuck you Mike.

10 team PPR Need 1 WR and 1 Flex

Larry Fitzgerald
Eric Decker
Doug Baldwin
Doug Martin
Spencer Ware

Rate. First time playing IDP. 14 team, standard scoring.

Flacco
Brady
Ingram
Rawls
Ware
Yeldon
Riddick
AJ Green
Cobb
Shepard
Hogan
John Brown
Bennet
Cook
Texans D/ST
K. Vaccaro
Jaimie Collins
Ted Nugent

14th pick

8 man league
Half PPR

How am I looking?

PPR league, my flex options are Isaiah Crowell, Mohammed Sanu, Kamar Aiken and Jesse James. Who do you like?

10 man 0.5 PPR

Do I play Rawls or Duke Johnson this week?

Rawls. Cleveland will struggle against the unassuming Eagles D

Have to fill out a few DFS rosters this morning.

Feels like a Raider kinda day. Saints D has a tendency to make everyone look good.

I'm pretty nervous about the Packers defense this week, should I start them in Jacksonville or the Jets at home vs the Bengals who are missing a bunch of key players from last year?

Standard: crowell or legarette

Both are shitty. Gonna say Rawls even though he'll only get 10-15 carries. Johnson should be shut down by the Eagles D and the Browns will be playing from behind and will be passing a lot more.

Crowell, same when Manziel started I feel he's a bigger part of the offense when Rg3 plays

Will Fuller or Charcandrick West?

Half-PPR 10 team league

Palmer
David Johnson
Le'Veon Bell (S)
Dez Bryant
Brandin Cooks
Delanie Walker
Randall Cobb
Mason Crosby
Cards

Frank Gore
Jeremy Hill
Donte Moncrief
Tyler Lockett
Stefon Diggs
TyGod

thx m89

Should u do trade? My others Wrs are jordy, Hopkins, John brown, and Wheaton. 2wr 1 fleX 1 Ppr 12 man. I'm team trading kelv.

Standard: John Brown or Duke Johnson?
.5 PPR: Carlos Hyde or Christine Michael?
Carson Palmer or Tyrod Taylor?

The guy I'm playing this week had cj Anderson so I'm down big right now and I need to pick someone who can score big today.

J. Maclin vs the Chargers
or
C. Michael vs the Dolphins

Seems decent

By the way Wheaton is out for Monday

Looks like a good deal to me. Most reports are saying Fleener is struggling a lot in New Orleans and gronk is without a doubt the number 1 TE in all of football. Brady is out for 4 games and gronk is injury prone so make sure you have a decent back up to fill in if necessary. Kelvin Benjamin looked awesome in his first game back but you already have two top shelf starting receivers. And if fleener is struggling as hard as the reports are saying then Willie Snead is gonna get more throws his way. I would take that trade just make sure you get a backup TE.

C Mike. In PPR I might go Maclin as a safer play, but if you feel you need to swing for the fences go C Mike but realize his floor is almost nothing if Rawls can get the ball moving more effectively. This is a team that runs the ball as much as any one and the Seahawks are projected to win big.

Thanks bro!

Ome from each:

PPR - Ware, Foster, Yeldon, Jennings

HALF PPR - Ware, Foster, Yeldon, Benard

Thx anons

Anyone?

Should i start rb against my defense?

Ware for both. Also nice trips.

Is it worth dropping Tajae Sharpe for Matt Stafford?

I have Rivers atm

standard scoring

all in on derek carr today

don't let me down pls

Pick two:
Spencer Ware, Christine Michael, Matt Forte, Danny Woodhead

Larry Fitzgerald or spencer ware standard? I was leaning Fitzgerald all week, but now I'm thinking ware even though he'll be splitting with west because of the favorable matchup against sd's porous run defense. Also, Larry has a poor history against NE. Big stats in 2008 but the game was a blowout.

Jordy Nelson @ JAX

or

Golden Tate @ IND

I'm frightened that Jordy won't see the field enough, and Tate's got a juicy matchup. Am I overthinking this?

>these threads

All take and no give.

Is it PPR?

If you need a high floor, choose Tate. Nobody really knows about Jordy yet. I really believe Stafford will be throwing the ball a ton today.

Definitely would go Ware. Belichick has a tendency to take away the number one guy, and KC might be running out the clock so lots of volume there.

Ware and CMike in standard. It's a tossup in PPR.

For this week, maybe, but I think Rivers and Stafford will do about the same.

its because your asking about a defense, let alone two shit defenses. no one gives a fuck, flip a coin.

Sorry, standard scoring. Thanks for the advice, friend!

PPR - Between Ware and Foster, maybe leaning towards Foster. Dolphins will be checking it down a bunch rather than test the Seattle secondary.

Half - Foster or Gio. Same reason. Bengals probably won't run the ball up the middle against the Jets.

No other options for you? If those are your only choices, maybe Packers. I don't know, they're both road teams but Bortles is more likely to turn it over I think.

guys pls

I hope it works out in your favour!

>I think Rivers and Stafford will do about the same

You mean overall, right? Because the Colts secondary and the Chiefs secondary are pretty far apart. Not to mention Rivers doesn't do well in Arrowhead.

rolling with these homies today

Forsett over Ware, correct? Or is sd's run d so shit that taking a sharing RB could be better than a """starter""" against the bills d?

Standard

Standard - John Brown. And Crowell is first on the Browns' depth chart this week. I feel Brown has a better chance of TDs this week.

.5 PPR - CMike? Not sold on Hyde yet. Miami D is good up the middle, though, it's the corners who are week. Feel like Seattle will run out the clock at the end, though. Sorry, my advice is not too specific, but that's the info I have atm!

I have Tyrod personally so I might be living on a prayer myself. But Carson has a higher floor.

Amber Abdullah or Jeremy Langford ppr?

Yes, overall they're about the same for the season. As for today, Stafford. Maybe drop Rivers for Stafford? Is it a 2QB league? Maybe you can pick Rivers up again if you don't think people are after him.

As a Chargers fan i can tell you that the run defense will let any competent runner run for at least 80 yards ;-;

12 team .5ppr
>Langford
>Abdullah
>Christine Michael

Gotta pick 2. Also Crabtree or John Brown at the flex?

Nah thanks that helps a lot

Marvin Jones or Michael Floyd at Flex? Standard scoring btw

Langford

Seems like Baltimores backfield is more of a mess than a timeshare in kc. I'd go ware.

Asked this once a few days ago, but still on the fence. One flex spot in a ppr for maclin vs sd, marvin jones vs indy, and desean vs Pittsburgh. Who gets the start?

I got Arizona jumping out early, you just have to hope the ball goes his way early because they'll be running the ball a lot come the second half. I'd say Jones

>mfw opponent still hasn't set lineup yet

Ws all count the same nigga