Here's a thought. What if Trump really isnt racist. What if he lied, saying he will build a wall...

Here's a thought. What if Trump really isnt racist. What if he lied, saying he will build a wall, ban muslims from coming and deport illegals just to win votes because people are tired of immigrants. Just a thought. He wanted to reach all the inbred, red neck poor idiots, which he obviously did. Enjoy your new shit tier president, because it is your fault he was chosen. He has fooled all of you believing he will make america great again. Talks about bringing jobs back to america, yet his ties are made out of the country. You people are fucking idiots.

This man will only look out for his corporate greed/wall street buddies. I can see more people losing their homes now. Again, enjoy it.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/poll-trump-supporters-atlantic-ocean-wall-2016-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

:o someone has a brain

The wall and the deportation were just talking points. It's what got him elected, only the morons believed it it was actually going to happen. But there were voting for him for other reasons than that. And who cares if the morons get butthurt over it what are they going to do about. They can fuck off they already delivered their greatest contribution to society, they can all go die in a ditch for all I care.

>Op changes from theory crafting to baby raging mid post
mate get out

>he will build a wall, ban muslims from coming and deport illegals just to win
anyone who actually believed that is a retard and we didnt vote for him because of that.

>t. reince priebus and crispie creme

>anyone who actually believed that is a retard

This is obviously a retard.

Point still stands.

I only ask that President Trump declares open season on niggers. Our cities can be nigger free within one month. Baited fields allowed and encouraged.

These are the ones that were fooled and like I said dead in a ditch. Chewed em up and spit em out, Trump feels the same way, they'll be chopping the wood while the rest of us in finance making bank. I'm just glad I don't have to pretend to get along with the little shits anymore. But hey thanks again.

why did you vote for him?

You need to go back.
>>>/reddit/

At least you tried mate

sage

businessinsider.com/poll-trump-supporters-atlantic-ocean-wall-2016-8
>A new Public Policy Polling survey found that 31% of the Republican nominee’s supporters would be in favor of building a wall on the Atlantic Ocean to prevent Muslims from entering the US.

Even if that's a quarter of his voters, supporting a wall on the Atlantic ocean. You claim democrats abuse minorities, but obviously republicans/trump use the ignorant votes

the problem is that hillary wasn't better... u were fucked up anyway !

smonk

let's start with the obvious
>OP is a faggot

yes he said that shit because he wanted to be elected and he's not doing any of it
regardless he's a racist from before he ran for president

your buthurt ramblings will change nothing

Fully 79% of Trump supporters favor building a wall along the entire U.S.-Mexico border; just 18% are opposed.

Because he's going to give us the ability to make a lot more money than Hillary would have. And I mean a hell of a lot, could careless what he does outside of that. I also love the potential members of his cabinet and the fact he is indebted to Ryan.

what if he wants you to think like this right now?

What if trump did build the wall, generating a few hundred jobs maybe, but found a way to turn a profit from it (gift shops, tours? Some tacky shit like that), allowing him to run it through his own company, rather than the government? Would this effectively create the jobs needed to build and run the wall and any facilities contained in it, without upping taxes to pay for it?

Doesn't matter the only chance that wall gets built is Mexico covers 100% of the cost. And that's never going to happen, the cartels will assassinate Nieto even if he agreed. Also, the wall is the dumbest idea tbqh. They'll dig tunnels right underneath it like they've been doing for years. It was a talking point and that is all.

Bro the dude isn't some financial tycoon that wants to help you make money hand in hand with him

I hope this is bait

Ok you're trolling I hope, if you don't know what I meant by that, you should go back to school. TOP KEK though if troll.

the poor will get poorer , rich richer. Im sure sure the majority of people on 4 chan defending Trump are poor/middleclass.

Heres a thought. Deport millions of Mexicans, but first, send them into slave labor to build the wall KEK. Keep them in staging area camps or (FEMA) until the wall gets built. Then, they will say there has been an out break of a virus all along the wall than has affected the workers. Then they will have the reason/excuse to gas all the mexicans lmao.. what if this happens??

The majority of illegal immigrants get over the border via plane. You get a temporary visa and then never go back. Hence why so many illegals marry into citizenship or take the exam. Still it would be pretty kickass to see a Pacific Rim sized wall. Not to mention how ironic it would be when kaijus appear and we allready have a wall to keep mexicans out. Racist president inadvertently stops monster attack.

You idiots seem to think all this time Trump was talking about a tangible wall

You fucking pessimist, of course everyone has a brain, I guess you are forgetting that we are slaves to our passions, and logic only comes in later. If you want to fix human nature go right fucking ahead. If something does not go your way be logical about it and don't be a bitter crybaby, grow up.

Meant for

One problem, who's gonna pick those tomatoes?
Whites aren't
Niggers won't

Now what?

On Sup Forums for sure

Trump is going to act in his own self-interest, just like we all do. But guess what? His self-interest now is to be a great president for the country. If people lose their homes again it makes him look like a shit president, so he's going to do whatever he can to stop stuff like that from happening.

Hell yeah motherfucker! I swear to god if I had a nickel for every middle-aged/young-adult white male who actually thought he was rich enough to benefit from Big DonDons tax cuts, I wouldn't even need the cuts to begin with!

Well that's not necessarily true, a lot use a network of yet to be discovered underground tunnels paid for and built by the organizations running the illegals cross the border.

haha exactly, Mexicans do the jobs no one else wants to do and extremely cheap at that!

Trump reassured the people many times that he was talking about a real physical wall and many of his supporters believed him
Stop trying to make him like he actually thought any of this shit out

I'm 26 single and I make 6 figures

In an OLD interview he said if he ever ran for pres. He would run Republican because theyre stupid and easier to trick

MEXICANS AND MUSLIMS ARE NOT RACES.

If you're under 200k your taxes might even get worse.

>he won't run for president
>he won't get past 5%
>he won't get the nomination
>he won't become president of the united states
>he won't follow up on his promises he won't conquer mars
>he won't conquer the universe

Liberals at the bargaining stage right now

He gonna do something about those yes.
Not nearly as radical, but something actually effective.

Also he's probably hiring Sanders because they share many, MANY points in common regarding anti corporate positions, like for example not wanting the TPP to be a thing.
And having the left filtered thru sanders? will allow him to do EXACTLY everything he fucking wants to do with the corporations.

I've thought the same thing. Hillary isn't any better however. Hence the reason I didn't vote. They're both mental.

You start off as a (what if) then end your post treating the subject as fact.
CTR lib babies on suicide watch

Here's a thought. Maybe not wanting dangerous/illegal people in the US isn't racist.

>did you see that retard? He called me retarded! What a retard.

TRIGGERED

how can anyone actually think this up

I dont care for any of the 2 that were running. Im so happy he got elected because he will do nothing he said and its going to make me happy how upset people that voted for him are going to be KEK

Obama started building the wall tho years ago.

It was started being built allready and all the millions spent designing it second most expensive wall ever built after jerusalum.
Leaving a whole in the nevada desert in a spot thats one of the most inhospitable and will police that area. Like a funnel. Will kill many of them but

Im not even american and i know tnat fuck no reason people like bush obama and trump and arnold swartzanigger win elections there you just need a name.

Haha you are retarded on a whole new level kek for that retard. .

He will instead use trump corporation to build the wall.