Exactly how sad is this movie? I've been meaning to watch it. Never seen it, but i hear it's good

Exactly how sad is this movie? I've been meaning to watch it. Never seen it, but i hear it's good.
>inb4 Sup Forumstard shitposting
Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUF-jHyEuNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's fairly sad, and it is a very good movie. Well acted, great story, and the black and white aesthetics really put you in that time period.

It's not really sad, you won't cry unless you're jewish. Like everything Spielberg did it doesn't actually make you feel anything, but it's a great watch.

Nice reddit opinion

MUH SIXTY GAZILLION

NEVA 4GET ALDARON

your inb4 will not keep this thread civil.

I'm so sorry OP.

I almost cried when Liam was breaking down because he felt as though he could have saved more people.

Hi bait. Good to have you here.

It's sad but not as sad as some people claim it is

saddaste movie ever made

real or fake, watching people get treated like that makes me sad :((((

inb4 comment about the Holocaust being a hoax for the billionth time

I cried at the end when they put the rocks on the grave

Cinema Paradiso was sadder than this.

Really, there was nothing too special about this flick.

Only part I cry to is when the little girl is wandering through the streets, but that's 90% the music.

Seriously next level theatrics.

can I hang out with you and the others contrarian cool kids?

holohoax

Nah

not bad for a flick

Except for the shlocky way he breaks down at the end, 10/10 film, it was so good Spielberg actually thinks he can make serious kino.

He can't, he needs to go back to monster/alien flicks.

he is trying to make epics from things that aren't epics like Lincoln and Bridge of Spies
Schindler and SPR are much bigger in scope

it's sad if you're a jew or jew sympathizer

Pretty sad. The part with the old man got me. By the way, Sup Forums likes this movie for showing a Nazi perspective and not just making them all out to be OMG SO EVIL!1! Also, no stupid gas chamber/incinerator bullshit.

The part when the engineer Jew gets shot and killed. Its confusing and pointless and sticks with you because of it. Also she flops way more realistically after she was shot than 99% of movie deaths.

I didn't cry. But I also didn't cry much when watching Dancer in the Dark earlier today.

But I break down every time I think of the Death Stranding trailer so maybe I'm just weird.

Not even going to bother looking at the teenage cancer and/or storm Sup Forums flocking to this thread.

I'll say that it was very sad when I was an impressionable young lad. I remember crying like 3 or 4 times during the film when I was in middle school having just gone through the Holocaust museum in DC.

If I were to rewatch, it would probably still resonate with me on a human level as it did when I was younger, knowing Speilberg's knack for empathetic filmmaking.

Basically, don't listen to any shitpost telling you it sucks. Form your own opinion, but it's a very well made film, arguably Speilberg's best.

youtube.com/watch?v=UUF-jHyEuNg

>all those millions of Orthodox Jews that died that just wanted to mind their own business
>all those millions of Reform Jews who with their descendants are still shitting up the West that survived

They're jews, not people

historical fantasy movie