Why is Fallon such a pussy? He was such a lightweight when Trump was on his show and refused to go hard on him...

Why is Fallon such a pussy? He was such a lightweight when Trump was on his show and refused to go hard on him, even though he makes jokes about him all the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uwlsd8RAoqI
youtube.com/watch?v=JgrMtwhHsD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The perfect Canadian.

He wants him to come back on the show when he's president. If he makes him mad then that might not happen

Because if he pisses Trump off too much, he and his whole staff will get fucking executed when Trump becomes president.

He's trying to please his Jewish masters who desperately want Trump to become president.

>image.jpg

>when he's president

Fallon clearly has issues with anxiety, it's all over his face whenever he's on screen
That's why he's such a pandering people-pleaser

>6 million

I don't really care m80

Huh?

Hillary will 100% win and I don't even think it's up for debate at this point.

Because he's your typical millennial shitstain.
>talks big on the internet
>meek mumblefaggot IRL

In order to get Trump to agree to be on, he had to promise no hardball.

In order for Trump to sign the release to allow the show to go out, Trump had to be satisfied he came off in an okay light.

You'll never see hard hitting journalism on a pre-recorded talk show.

Paxman on Newsnight used to fucking crush it when interviewing politicians.
(Paxo vs Michael Howard - "Did you threaten to overrule" interview)
youtube.com/watch?v=Uwlsd8RAoqI

He's a limp wristed spineless lackeye.
He probably sucked Trump's dick backstage.

Why the growth then quick return to what appears to be normal? What happened?

Best Paxman interview (Blair doesn't know the answers)
youtube.com/watch?v=JgrMtwhHsD0

He's not even a millennial

Because instead of following Leno's idea of bringing in heavy politics into late night, he decided to follow Carson's entertainment policy instead.

It worked and Fallon is literally untouchable by any of his competitors.

This

It's a rigged system
She was always the winner. And let's say it's not rigged. Well she still would win because she has celebrities all up her asshole and celebrities have the power to manipulate majority of Americas population.
>WELL IF GEORGE CLOONEY SAYS VOTE HILLARY IM VOTING HER TOO,
>LOOK KATY PERRY RETWEETED VOTE FOR HILLARY I VOTE FOR HER TOO!!

America will stay the same (a shit hole)
WW3 won't happen, the economy will stay the same, the world will keep spinning, she will probs lay be voted in again in 2020, and in 2024 the cycle will continue.

He could have been real tough,Like when Marc Maron interviewed Obama.

So what you're saying is that a democrat will win every election from here on out? Or were celebrities really pushing for W?

Shut up granmpa

It's not good etiquette to be rude to their guests in person. That's all.

GWBush was at a different time my friend. Before this thing we call social media exploded

So we will never have another republican president?

Why the hell do you want WW3 to come so badly? Nothing good can come of it.

We won't have a third World War.
That would imply that europeans and americans will actually fight back when they get raped and killed by muslims in their own homes.

Not for a long time. Unless stuff really goes bad or something. I'm talking about like 9/11 but bigger. But again with the way Republicans dealt with that it's still hard to see them win over anyone for the next two decades.

>TV discussing politics

why is that man in a pool with a button-down and a laptop?

After a couple of years of Hillary's presidency and she gets impeached for trying to sell American slaves to China there will never be another Democrat president or another woman president.

He's posing for a reaction pic photo. Don't worry about it.

Because Trump wouldn't have appeared otherwise.
It's not that hard to figure out.

>why is that man in a pool with a button-down and a laptop?
>why is tv discussing politics?

It's the same analogy. Do you not understand how images on Sup Forums work?

Was that painful as it looked? I didn't bother with it.

Television, movies,comedy, radio,music and video games existed. Every celebrity hated W. It was impossible to avoid constant random digs at W. Every tsunami was even his fault,Obama bombs a hospital and no big deal,W taps phones in a country we are at war with,next step FEMA camps,Obama taps Americans talking to Americans,well just deal with it,you got nothing to hide. So which way is the media bias,kid.

irrelevant question

>Mfw interacting with people who think Trump will start a war despite routinely professing non-interventionist policies.
>And they're voting for Hillary, a warhawk that has supported and in some cases overseen nearly every single disastrous military action this country has taken over the last sixteen years.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning, but this is ridiculous.

>inoffensive in public, a barely functioning alcoholic behind closed doors

The perfect Canadian indeed.

Thats 2 for 2.

Fallon was a absolute pussy with Obama recently too. He was so scared of upsetting him that he devolved into an overapogetic and spineless host.

Really too bad.

The growth was when the two other remaining candidates backed out and he became the presumptive nominee.

Throughout May he became the only Republican choice left in the GOP side of the race. Then he fucked it up by complaining about Mexican judges targeting him and people didn't buy into his idiocy.

The dip was probably a combination of his attack on a judge and the whole "thanks for the congrats" tweet after the Orlando attacks. Maybe the suggestion that drunk patrons should be armed at bars and nightclubs, too.

Wasn't Orlando just two Sundays ago? The dip started way before that, and just kept going down instead of up, unlike when the other Muslim-based attacks happened.

The judge thing and harassing Pocahontas definitely caused the dip. Orlando just helped it even more.

>people on Sup Forums attack chicanos all the time
>think its normal to do it in public
>face backlash

Gee what a fucking surprise.

>professing non-interventionist policies.

>implying that isn't the most dangerous thing America could do

The international system is an elaborate web of power relationships, in which every nation, from the biggest to the smallest, is constantly feeling for shifts or disturbances. Since 1945, and especially since 1989, the web has been geared to respond primary to the United States. Allies observe American behavior and calculate America's reliability. Nations hemmed in or threatened by American power watch for signs of growing or diminishing power and will. When the United States appears to retrench, allies necessarily become anxious, while others look for opportunities.

The idea that America can turn its back on its international responsibilities because we're tired of upholding it is like Atlas dropping the world for a moment of reprieve.

Terrorist attack
For some reason people got really defensive about Muslims and blamed white men/homophobic American culture

Its an entertainment show.Why would he go hard on him?

t. Adult Swim watching faggot

>"thanks for the congrats"
Seriously, why did he think this was a good idea? He could have just did the whole 'my condolences to the families'.

Attorneys routinely select juries based on ethnicity because racial bias can affect a verdict.

Trump's objection wasn't necessarily racist. He has a good reason to expect a Mexican judge to be biased against him, just like a pro-choice politician could expect a fundamentalist Christian judge to be biased against him. I heard somewhere that the judge was actually part of an anti-Trump organisation as well, that might be bullshit though.

Anyway, it was condescending to imply that the judge couldn't put that bias aside and judge him fairly. This incident alone isn't enough to make an accusation of racism against Trump, but taken with a ton of other stuff he's said, a pretty ugly picture starts to emerge.

All of the above, really. People assumed Orlando would help him but he handled it really poorly and it probably sunk him even further. "Thanks for the congrats."

Guy just doesn't realize the general election audience is different from the primary audience, and not all press is good press to a general election audience.

where do these ratings even come from?

does anyone know? or is this just more media creating their own truth sort of deal?

If twitter has that great of an effect on your politics it's time to abandon democracy

>why did he think this was a good idea?
It reminds everyone that he's right and Obama is wrong.
Obama and the media were in total damage control after that it was hilarious.

Are Spanish Americans white or hispanic?

If they're white then I'm voting for Trump

Don't forget

>it was hilarious.
not really when you consider that people actually think like that and they're voting.

>media creating their own truth
Yep.
They poll like 20 people and act like its an accurate depiction of the country.

t. someone who's never read a nonfiction book in his life

>ban a religion that preaches to murder christians and homosexuals and beat women and has followers that obey said commandments
pretty reasonable

>I heard somewhere that the judge was actually part of an anti-Trump organisation as well, that might be bullshit though

It's bullshit. He's part of a latino lawyers organization with a similar name but otherwise no ties.

Trump seized on the similarity with their names to suggest he's part of an immigration advocacy group when it was really just a boring club for latino lawyers to network with eachother.

Because it's a lighthearted comedy talk show.

No. She will import so many unskilled immigrants that will be dependent on welfare, they will have to vote democrat to survive, it will just get worse and worse.

and how many see Hillary unfavorably? Not 3 weeks ago, half of the democrats were shitting on her in favor of Bernie.

Some people do, but it's overstated I think.
There was a poll recently that said only 8% of Americans actually believe anything the media says.

>just ignore what a candidate says because they said it on twitter

what?

Are you a 14 yo who needs another liberal comedian to DESTROY Trump?

Spainiards are white.

>Obama was in cahoots with ISIS
He has literally funded them, and refuses to attack them
>and not specific countries
He actually did extrapolate on his plan to include this.

And yet she was winning primary elections. Polls aren't 100% accurate m8.

Its quite scary that 30% of americans see him favorably.

Still... If republicans make up half of Americans and half of democrats don't like her, then that's also about 70% of people not liking her.

it makes sense given how many people in the world are fuckin retarded

assuming you attended public school, you should fully understand why

Remember, only 1/3 of Americans vote, and Republicans are "fired up and passionate" this year while Democrats don't give a shit and young people all hate Hillary so they won't vote either.

Just something to think about.

I don't think the jews want him to be elected.
But Trump is wisely playing the jew appeal card like a boss.

>refuses to attack them
Are you actually this ignorant to what conflicts the US is currently involved in?

I'd understand if you weren't American, but the US has been bombing ISIS-held territory since 2014.

This moron's post proves your point.

He's fuckin retarded and he knows it.

This.

>got shit on on by hardlines in his own party
>literal reversal by one guy
>Ryan running around practically waving his hands saying "we gotta do this guys"
>Don fires his left-hand man just to shift blame
>people think he's going to win this

Fuck Shillary with a rake but she's got this in the bag.

>But Trump is wisely playing the jew appeal card like a boss.
Back to Sup Forums, you moronic fucking retard.

they are labeled hispanic in America though :((((

Thanks for clearing that up user.

Why shouldn't they? He's literally the only hope for Western civilization.

I love how pol forgot that he pimped his daughter to the jews

>that y axis

Why are you replying seriously to him? He's some Sup Forumstard spewing bullshit. He's twisting what Trump said to imply he was pointing out the CIA training of ISIS for our proxy war games with Russia and whatever other of Obama's corporate owners gain from it, when in reality he was saying was that Obama is some kind of Trojan Horse for Islamic Jihadis and secretly wants to destroy America and let Islam dominate the world.

good luck americans. I hope you survive this.

>no ties
There are ties though.
And he himself is an anchor baby.

I'm a former supporter. I knew I fucked up when he full on shat all over Susana Martinez.

I thought he had a plan or something. Perfect opportunity to pull an, oh ho ho ho, trump card but then he insulted her. Then he pulled that shit with the judge.

I noped out at that point.

Noice projection they're meight

daily reminder the muzzies can storm your house at any moment

>talking about Sup Forums
>knows absolutely nothing about all the threads about ivanka's jew husband where it was agreed that it was worth it for a trump presidency

Pls up the bantz faggot. Oh, wait, you're a shillary drone.

>Pulled out because he insulted some dumb cunt.
low energy

It's literally what Trump did. He even backpedaled on it and professed that he doesn't believe Obama is sympathetic to terrorists when his poll numbers and favorability collapsed.

Go back to Sup Forums, fucktard.

>all the threads about ivanka's jew husband where it was agreed that it was worth it for a trump presidency

God damn Sup Forums sounds retarded.

>not playing pretty with her early on and having her as his primary VP pick

He would have shat all over Hillary and the left. He stuck too close to his base for too long. He fucked such a good opportunity.

>I was for Trump but then he said thing I am now a #shillmissile :^)

Relatively few Republicans support Trump though.

He has a very loyal and loud (but tiny) alt-right fanbase, the never-Hillary crowd begrudgingly support him as the lesser of two evils, and the die-hard Republicans who would vote for a potato if it ran for the GOP. But a LOT of conservative Republicans won't be voting this cycle because they dislike Trump.

Hillary's support isn't much more impressive though.

I'm amazed there hasn't been an independent trying to break out and steal all these disillusioned votes, but I guess that's hard to gain momentum when everyone is voting to keep the other guy out and sees a vote for a probable loser as opening the door a little wider for the enemy.

>le pole le pole go to le pole
mantra of the cuck