So?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1CPR2iHRx0x
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mask Off and High Demand are dope.

There are other good tracks, but a lot of shitty, faceless stuff too

shit

shit

Draco was pretty cool too, but it doesn't sound like the Future on DS2, his voice is clearer and it just sounds boring

How does he go from putting out tracks like stick talk to this.

>hip hop

great posts :^)

I like hip-hop and I can assure you it's really trash. Only good things about it are the samples on Mask Off and Feds Did a Sweep.

u 2 paisano :)

>trap rap

absolute shit, anyone who likes this garbage should be ashamed. late era britney spears steams all over the so-called-best trap releases ever. Absolute throw away music. Awful.

>and it just sounds boring

he knows he is fading out and will be a thing of the past by late next year.

the subconscious panic over starting that downhill decline in fame and fortune after gaining so much recently is probably getting to him.

not his best senpai

I like Future and this was just another Future album. So, I like it. There are some standout songs on it, but mostly It's just his usual stuff.

easily beats DS2
most consistent release of his life

It gets better with each listen, its actually great. The length should keep me satisfied while waiting for his next release. Please please please do multiple mixtape drops like Monster, Beast Mode and 56 Nights this year...

Maybe a drop where every track is with a feature seeing as this has none.

>he knows he is fading out and will be a thing of the past by late next year.
are you an idiot? trap rap is the biggest its ever been and he is seen as one of the biggest in it right now. these producers are sitting on so many beats future will be eating for a while - just like so many others in the game right now

I appreciate your enthusiasm however I dont think its THAT good. It is no doubt great tho!

best pop that's come out in ages

>I appreciate your enthusiasm however I dont think its THAT good.
nah it's much better. the only thing ds2 may beat it in is hooks. the beats are much better and of more variety. his cleanest listen to date

This album is next level shit

I miss Pluto - Honest Future. Fuck metro man

trash tbqh
ds2 is still goat tho
>skrt skrt skrt skrt skrt
>mmhmm mhmm mhmm

>>skrt skrt skrt skrt skrt
>not enjoying that as element of the beat

worst opinion i've seen in a while wew lad

everytime i see that album art i see piss christ

I'm better.
my ep coming out soon.