Ask a exterminator anything

Ask a exterminator anything

an* No wonder you're a fucking exterminator.

Why i'm a fcking loser ?

And you must be a grammar nazi in your mom's basement. Nice to meet you :D

You are a loser because you spend too much time on Sup Forums. Work out, read a book, and spend sometime outdoors

I think i have termites what do?

You need Sentricon Termite Stations put around your house or Recruit HD bait directly placed on the site of infestation. Don't settle for that liquid shit...it is old school and does not always work

Do gnats really lay eggs in P-traps?

nah. Maybe drain flies or fruit flies

I have mud tubes from the ceiling in 2 rooms

But this is the first time on this week

Yes that is for sure termites. Did you see them swarm in the warmer months? You should get that shit taken care of soon

Why do you think you are a loser?

I figured. the house was only built 10 years ago i cant believe this shit. as far as swarmers no i dont think ive seen any. I live in the low desert where there is alot of dirt. its always warm.

how do i get rid of pesky fucking centipedes

Have you always lived in the house? Whenever someone sells a house they have to have a exterminator inspect for possible termites. The thing is, the inspections are usually quick and we only look at exposed wood. Honestly, if you want to know how to do it it would be a lot cheaper to do it yourself as you can buy most of the materiel online

Because i cant do anything right, man... and this so fcking frustrating

Make sure you have good door sweeps and weather stripping. Also any dampness ( especially under rugs) should be taken care of. Besides that you can use chemical sprays.... but I would go for sticky traps in the corners and boric acid behind utilities

no moved in 5 years ago. we just had the house painted EXT and now ive got this shit coming from the ceiling.

is there any way to stop or slow the infestation in the house or is all treatment soil based?

I have bees inside my house.
They found a hole where my coax cables come into the house, and now have a hive between the floor joists inside the ceiling of my garage. Not kidding, need advice, real. Also I am very poor.
Wat do? Pic unrel

Don't give up man... I am a fucking bug guy.. I get pretty down to. Just try harder man to improve yourself everyday. Know that your current situation is temporary and it will get better if you really try

Speaking of Nazi's can you exterminate the Jews

As for slowing it not really. Any termites you kill will only be a small amount of the colony. Basically what I good pest company would do is place these station that look like spikes around the ground with bait that the termites think are wood and they eat it and take it back to the colony and share it, The bait then fucks them up and they can't molt and die. The company would also put a box with that same bait on the mud tunnels as well to speed up the process

I have maggots under my keyboard what do i do? I dont want to throw it away its $300

You need to get a residual dust or aerosol spray. You need to either flush the fuck out of where they are coming from or dust the entrance so they get the chemical on them. Killing just the ones flying around won't do it. Once you fuck up the nest they will move along.

Apicide dust and 221L are chemicals I use.

google do it yourself pest control

they surprisingly sells a lot of the pro grade shit actual companies use

if only

Ty man but unfortunately i have no motivation to keep up this shit

wut... spray them with insect killer or put it in the freezer for a day

why not?

Got a bunch of mice in my attic, they used to be only over the entrance of the house, after i put some poison cubes they have spread all over the house, like over the living room and bedrooms, Constant scratching noises..

Ok dude. So I live in an apartment building.
I brought in a couch I found on the street one day.
It turned out to have bed bugs. Fuck me. But whatever.
I tell landlord I found some bed bugs (don't say it's from a street couch though.
He calls in exterminator to check on shit and then come again to deal with it. Cool.
I move my food and clothes into plastic bags. Take furniture away from walls and corners. Basically all they ask in a letter.
They supposedly came when I was at work. But whatever. I have faith in them.
Didn't seem to find anything different when came back.
Just got some signed paper of a passed treatment.
Says it is normal to keep seing bugs for 2-4 weeks after the treatment. Guessing it takes a while for fuckers to die.
I've seen a decrease in their sighting. But it's been a while (~3months) and this shit is back to how its been.
Should I tell landlord to call then again?
Throw away couch?
Burn all my belongings and move to a different building?

I think OP is a pretty cool guy. eh terminates insects and doesn't afraid of anything.