Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Nieto won't pay for wall
youtube.com/watch?v=0wk6rswxQro
nypost.com/2016/11/09/white-house-open-to-a-clinton-pardon/
money.cnn.com/2016/11/09/investing/mexican-peso-trump-us-election/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dubs say you're wrong.

>no dubs

Of course he won't. No rational person ever believed he would.

confirmed. no wall.

But can he build love?

i don't think so

Trump is the wall.

many, many people did. Many people think a lot of stuff he said was true. America is full of idiots. Full of them. can't make a car, or a dvd player worth a fuck.

we already have a wall

>Oh were gonna build a wall
>I will build a great wall
>Nobody builds walls better than me
>I'll build them very inexpensivley
>A great, great wall on our southern border
>The mexicans will pay for it
>Mark my words
I could how someone could misiterpret this as him saying he would build a wall

It's going to be a glorious wall.

I could *see

maybe he's just building a wall to see who cares enough to break it down

Hillary won't go to jail

Yes he will.
And, by the end of January....,
- All the coal miners will be will, not only be working, but will be millionaires.
- China will be economically cucked and begging the U.S. to buy American made products at twice the going price.
- ISIS and all other muslims will be defeated and dead.
- All those stinking wetbacks will be gone from our country. All of them.
- All niggers will know and keep their place because law and order.
- All poor white people will be wealthy.

That's why I voted for him.

I can't believe liberals are still here.
lmao you got BTFO on all levels.

I specified "rational" people.

>meth vote
>lmao

I didn't say he never said it. There is a vast gulf between believable claims and obvious bullshit.

testify!

IMHO an overpass may be the better solution

dude i voted for trump but he won't build a wall

So everyone knew it was bullshit lies? and still voted for him? lol murrica

as a Canadian I am ok with this

hes got both houses lets get it

We all know it was just something he said for votes, you're not clever for realising this.

He will build a fence and waste even more money on patrolling

And everyone will bitch when they realize the money is gone

Yes.
But they still believed on or more of these things:
So that makes them smart voters.

That's the most emo thing I've heard in my life.

nope he will tear down dodd frank and make you all poor. get ready to bleed

Overcooked the b8, m8. Nobody is THAT gullible.

Sarcasm..., not bait.

Nieto has flat out told us that he's not going to pay for it so I have no fucking idea where Trumps going to get that money.
>just kidding i know exactly where its going to come from
>your fucking paychecks

I think thats giving the american people too much credit

>trump won't build a wall

Enhanced border control, however, is more practical. When I'm doing something useful I help develop security solutions and we have a viable proposal to augment border security with sensors and UAS for 24/7 situational awareness over most of the border. Mobility allows relatively easy and humane interdiction of cross-border traffic.

A national ID and DNA citizen database would allow proof of citizenship anywhere, and massive fines for employing illegals would punish the traitors who employ them. That should be coupled with a decent guest worker program since we do need legit workers for some agricultural jobs.

A border network of manned picket bases, cameras, and overhead surveillance could track enemies from across the border into the US. The hardware exists, a lot of the vehicles are military surplus (cartels sometimes shoot back), and militarizing the Border Patrol would create jobs for separated and retired military personnel.

I think the "wall" talk is amusing because it's a distraction. Border control is practical. It doesn't have to be 100-percent effective to work well.

an inconvenient truth

This

He will only make Wall Street Great again

He has promised so much that he won't be able to deliver. Manufacturing left the rust belt due to cheaper foreign materials; and even I he brings them back, they won't be what they were. Automation had replace manufacturing, or at least lowered the requirement of laborers by a minimum of 50%. They are cheaper, don't bitch about wage and benefits and can run around the clock.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Nieto won't pay for wall

>a solid fact

youtube.com/watch?v=0wk6rswxQro

this
lashing out at opportunistic immigrants is retarded. The companies hiring them are the real problem. Remove the incentive and they will stop coming.
>dont hate the players hate the game

>DNA citizen database

I can't wait for this. That will be so awesome!!!
Can I have government cameras in all the rooms in my house, too...., please???

Authoritarian leanings much, Sup Forumsro??

He was going to go after the companies that hire illegals as well.

Building a wall would cost ten times as much as paying 10,000 people 250,000 dollars a year to stand on the border with a fucking gun and it would be less effective.

fuck off, Toronto

the only real solution. I suspect beanerr hate was just a political tool.

>believing this
hahahaha

I don't really care if he builds a wall as long as the border is secured. more funds and more men for border patrol and MASS deportations. I'm good

Trump is a smart man, he said what he needed to say to gain support for the largest demographic in America; morons. All that scandal just made people relate to him more, trust me I've seen this before, Trump modeled his campaign perfectly.
t; rob ford

american so quick to talk....and always so wrong

>tfw white house has already admitted that they're open to pardoning her
nypost.com/2016/11/09/white-house-open-to-a-clinton-pardon/

>this lib spin
lol @ your nominee getting thrown in prison

After one meeting with Obama, Trump (or rather his team) has already removed from his website all mention of his policy to deport Muslims and ban Muslim immigration. It' not going to take long before he is talked back to practicality on his other policies. The user who said there will be an increase in border-control, but no wall, is probably right. As far as deportation of illegals goes; it'll likely become the case where process for deportation is automatically set in place, though not necessarily guaranteed, for illegal immigrants who are prosecuted of a crime.

The biggest winners from this election are the Evangelists and their ilk. Gay marriage and abortion laws are two of the most subject to change given the house, the ultra-religious VP, and the supreme court vacancy the Republicans now control. Other things to watch out for are gun-laws and healthcare.

>this blatant flip flopping of your precious trump god

sure is a blow to the chops, watching your candidate slowly renege on all of his campaign promises one at a time.

At least Based Pence will have faggots like you castrated

I'm worried about this Pence guy... is he going to snuff Rump out of the game to assume power? Is he a Biden Lite?

>stupid trump he says dumb things and promotes dangerous ideas
>how does it feel that trump is totally sane and rational after the election and doesnt want to do stupid things anymore
pick one

Sorry, either Clinton is a criminal who should be in prison or pardoning her is "sane and rational". Pick one.

I can see why uneducated white people love Trump, but Pence? You have to go full retard to support Pence.

>Trump will never get any support
>Trump will never breach this point
>Trump will never win the primaries
>Trump will never get enough delegates
>Trump's campaign is over after saying this
>Trump will never win the general election
And now you're at
>Trump will never build the wall
It's ok, there are many people like you going through the stages of grief. You'll get over it

I mean the guy still believes gay conversion therapy for fucks sake. The gay people his camp treated DIED. Who the fuck did we just elect as Miss Americas runner up?

>Trump won't deport Muslims
>Trump won't ban Muslim immigration

Oh, Trump just removed all mention of this promise from his website after meeting Obama and doesn't mention it, even in passing, in his 100-day plan.

Clinton is a criminal, but Trump is learning you can't bring politicians to justice or they'd all be in jail. He's probably gonna need her mind controlled puppet ass for guidance a anyway lol They both serve the same Jew rat masters.

So wait, he played off of racists and used them for votes?

I don't know, doesn't sound like something a winner would do.

Yeah, did you think that was practicable? Surprise, moron! The big finale is when he hands the reigns of America to China

>Trump will probably need Hillary Clintons assistance in running this country..

Pence is literally the reason I voted for Trump. He's fucking 1000% more reasonable than any politician in washington, prove me wrong

wrong

Why are you calling me a moron, you mouth-breather. We clearly agree.

>tfw all of that info was just moved to his immigration section in general
Also
>still believing the lying media after all of this
lmao

nyh

the medias only lying to you when its criticizing trump or pence.

but when its criticizing clinton?
>LIAR
>CROOK
>THIEF
>HITLER
>DEMON
>EMAILS
>NO FLY ZONE
>WWIII
>NUCLEAR APOCALYPSE

also only newfags use "lmao" kill yourself

Hahaha its so easy to build it.

100b yearly on faggots inc from mexico. Wall costs 30b. Add in added bonus of jobs. 30b taken from mexican drug economy put into american jobs.

You are gonna either live in shit or aspire to be here. Not getting here for free anymore.

how long is the border? 2000 miles?

said wall would be one of the all time feats of modern engineering.

the logistics and civil engineering / design alone would bankrupt the country

There is no mention of Muslims in his immigration section.

We never had to. That's like telling a first grader to solve a geometric theorem.

Americans aren't bad at creating because they're stupid. They just don't have any incentive. There's no money in perfection when it comes to production.

not if Mexico pays for it

The Great Wall of America

ill bite. How will he get Mexicos money?

>physical wall
>let me clarify
>not metaphorical or virtual
>physical

this, especially since their currency crashed this morning.

Yeah like he would just lie to millions of voters? Why would he do that? That's just fucking over his next presidential campaign. Gtfo Shillary fag kys

The motherfucker was already down there setting up preliminary deals before the election. The government (not the mexican people) fucking love him

China will sell theirs to the US.

keep refreshing this site hoping to find evidence of you fucktards somehow being responsible for Trump's election

>all of that info was just moved to his immigration section

Explain.

money.cnn.com/2016/11/09/investing/mexican-peso-trump-us-election/
>preliminary deals for monopoly money

He's gonna need ALL of their assistance to run the country! I like Trump, glad he won, but let's be real... do you see how he's already asking for help from them all?

I'm neutral on Trump. Can I ask you, since no one else wants to face it, how do you feel about the fact that, after his meeting with Obama, Trump has removed all mention of Muslim deportation and a Muslim immigration ban, from his website?

>Trump goes from being a moderate to left of center

Doesn't mean you're right. Maybe he won't build a wall this term. Maybe it means he'll have others build it. Lord Kek takes everything at face value, my friend.

As a richfag, thanks all your poor unemployed suckers in the rust belt for voting me yet another tax break.

Trump's not bringing back coal. He's not building a wall. He's not making memes real. All he's doing is making me a big fat tax break.

If he can't do this job properly, why did you vote to elect him to do this job?

Why wouldn't you just elect the more competent United States senator, and then hope that she reaches across the aisle once she gets elected?

Openly admitting that your candidate needs help to do the job you just hired him to do just means that you weren't voting on the issues whatsoever. You were just voting in a popularity contest.

> from his website
even if you could prove this (which I highly doubt) i don't think he will run the country via the internet kek, keep crying shilfag

Every Democrat acts like they're going to stop climate change, which is overwhelmingly caused by urban, populated areas. Same areas they control overwhelmingly, holding the vast majority of public offices.

But they never do. They just know its something the dumbest of their constituents will vote for.

Trump is a negotiator. He is an entertainer. Get used to bluster. No one controls him.

any one else think he sounded depressed instead of exited during his victory speech