Women breastfeeding 6 year old what do yall think

Women breastfeeding 6 year old what do yall think

Other urls found in this thread:

butthatsnoneofmybusiness.com/video-of-woman-breastfeeding-6-and-2-year-old-child-on-facebook-goes-viral/
likes.com/g/23808160?utm_campaign=ml&v=j8y5tt4m6ZZpuy3qXLlja4d51C4ZXf9z5ok27M&utm_medium=ml&utm_source=ml482&utm_term=4566933NTPLUUUU&page=7
eroshare
xvideos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

link?

your perspective is fear based if you affirm to this as wrong and that is just one more enemy to the well being of humanity

raise your frequency to love not Fear

youtube Abraham Hicks for more info

FTFY "irl straight shota"

Smart.
FUCKING.
Kid.
It's suck those well into puberty and try to sneak in a finger sometime.

Yea, post link OP.

butthatsnoneofmybusiness.com/video-of-woman-breastfeeding-6-and-2-year-old-child-on-facebook-goes-viral/

I almost feel bad that I came.

Nothing.

Why should I care what some woman decided to do with her children?

link?

I seriously think that woman has mental issues. she tries to play it off like she's a mother nurturing her children but the fucking kid is in elementary school for christ sake. she's a weird attention whore

likes.com/g/23808160?utm_campaign=ml&v=j8y5tt4m6ZZpuy3qXLlja4d51C4ZXf9z5ok27M&utm_medium=ml&utm_source=ml482&utm_term=4566933NTPLUUUU&page=7

Theres the link right above me

She has a youtube. Called "spiritual Tasha mama". Thank me later.

I don't give a shit. This has absolutely zero influence on anything I'm ever going to do following this day. The only way this has affected me is by causing me to waste my worthless time typing this. If she want's to breast feed a child well into adolescence then so be it. She'll face any repercussions for it, not me.
TLDR: Triggered; don't see why this is even an uproarious issue.

I wish i was that kid, aka lucky kid. That kid has more game than i do, suckin on teets for 6 years straight. Niggas accomplishing my life goals and he cant even get a boner yet.

Your Fortune: Breastmilk for life

never stop being such truth my son.
you are love

It wasn't that hard to click on the channel when you watch the video on YouTube.

hey stop attention whoring

lucky bastard

Its for attention. Women have been breastfeeding since humans have existed, they arent teaching anyone anything by posting vids on youtube. Chicks like this have some kind of fetish and get off on people looking at her tits. The reason she's breast feeding an old ass kid who has teeth and can talk is because shes a vegan and thats the only protein she can give him in place of meat. Shes also said that she would breast feed her kids at any age, if they wanted it, even as an adult.

Also, that skank sells used panties, she has yt vids about it

I'm jealous

id drink her milk

This. Have you noticed her vid titles? Its clickbait af.

Yea, 100% attention whoring

Those are some nice tits.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, she used to be a stripper... That explains it

You're welcome.
eroshare com/y5mwsgjd

xvideos com/video24425789/spritual_tasha_exposed_pussy_shots_proof

>I can't believe she keeps letting me do this.

>Women breastfeeding 6 year old what do yall think
I don't care.

You sir, are a fucking hero.

I would have slap that kid so hard off the titty and show him how to properly suck his mother off

muh dik

I've fapped to this atleast twice now.

>brown people
gross

jealous

i was bottle fed

Fear that my son will be a useless man

Think about being 6y/o

lucky kid.

Fapped, it was great

Thanks user their was no doubt this whore didn't have ulterior motives. Uses breastfeeding as a cover up.

it would have been gold if they were little girls, no homo thanks

I have no problem with this other than he should be eating solid foods for most meals because he needs more diverse nutrition as well as fibre to ensure a healthy digestive system and normal growth. Suck them titties son, suck em hard

How do u know she used to be a stripper?