Trump didn't win, Hillary lost

Trump didn't win, Hillary lost.

Proof that Liberals are smart enough to bail on a shitty candidate, but Conservative will vote for any asshat with a (R) behind his name.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/
youtube.com/watch?v=wqIvIqpGmCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hmmm you kinda have a point.

Prove me wrong, trumptards...

Your tears are literally sustaining my life force, this is the best thing that has ever happened. Are you upset?

>Trump didn't win,
Remind me again, what's the name of the next president? Oh that right, trump. Now stfu fuckboi.

no fucking shit

Conservatives vote no matter how bad the candidate is, that's why low turnout always favors them.

It's President Trump you cunt rag.

Conservatives can't figure out that an unemployment rate of 4.9 is much better that 8

Not as upset as you guys will be once your realize Trump is a used car salesman, and y'all just bought a lemon.

Weren't liberals smart enough to know that one of these two were going to win? Or did they not think that far ahead?

>all these trump tards

I mean, I'm not salty because the alternative was Clinton but you guys need to deflate the ego a bit

>deflate the ego a bit
But you lost. And we won. And your tears are deeeeee-licious.
Kys faggot.

Pretty sure people voted Trump because he wasn't a typical Republican candidate

Many of them didn't care enough between them to vote, Hillary really was a shit candidate and the DNC is corrupt as fuck.

Unemployment is like 19% because we actually count the people who have given up on getting a job.

>like 19%
shut up you moron

You guys are fuck ahahaha

regards, Australia

The media over estimated the intelligence of the Republican voters. Many liberals were optimistic - thought you mouth-breathers might have some conscience. Our mistake.

By Liberals you mean niggers, right?

>you lost
How did we lose? We didn't want Hillary. We wanted Bernie, who got sabotaged.

Shouldn't you be picking up your wife's son from soccer practice?

Things improved because dems lost 100s of seats nationwide over the past 8 years. The President has little impact on unemployment. That's more of a local function.

I blame Australia and your most famous shitbag Rupert Murdoch for everything bad that has ever happened anywhere.

It's YOUR global ultra-conservative propaganda machine that dominates the media.

sick burn man. You sound very smart. Can we be friends?

>given up on getting a job
That would be the Trump voters. Can't keep a job because of the meth, Thanks Obama!

GOOD! Maybe the DNC will learn not to rig their fucking primaries. Corrupt fucking sons of bitches. I'll never vote democrat again until Donna Brazille is in prison where she belongs!

>How did we lose? We didn't want Hillary. We wanted Bernie
Is Barney the president? No? Oh that's right, Trump is.
Mmmm salty liberal tears.

He litterally said he didn't like Clinton

I'm actually surprised to see he's got less support than McCain. Seems to indicate the Republican party is failing to recoup it's losses through age attrition. Young people aren't going R at all.
Not surprised hilary turnout was so shit thougj, that was to be expected.

no

>imblying libshitfaggots wouldn't be doing far, far worse had the craven lizard woman not been made to ride the donkey of shame.

Your over-inflated sense of self worth just got checked hard and you're furious.

>I'm not salty

Oh yes you fucking are LOL

Only thing trump fags can say, even I didn't like Hillary, yet you say I'm a crying lib

Trump got more votes in every demographic than the last two nominees did. Also, Hillary had the government, the media, and the entertainment industry backing her.

Trump won fair and square, clearly winning over some people who had previously voted for Obama. Your excuses are pathetic and not even backed by the numbers YOU posted.

Fail.

>You're not

KEK BE PRAISED LOL

The Riots in San Francisco alone are worth this election. I don't even give a shit if Trump accomplishes things. SJW asshats are so triggered they are killing each other. I fucking love it!

he is your problem now faggot

>implying people have to care about either party to vote for a particular candidate
The drop in voters are the black people that no longer had a kang to vote for.

Yeah younger voters tend to vote for the people pandering to their feelings.

In another few generations republicans will be outnumbered in every election.

Bernie Sanders should have been the next president of the United States, he would have smoked Trump on all fronts.

- Anti-establishment? Check
- Coherent policies? Check
- Not taking money from corrupt Super PAC? Check
- Not being a complete moron? Check.

>implying the president has fuck all to do with unemployment and the red congress isn't why gas isn't $5/gal

Hillary lost because our shit party forced her down everyone's throat. If they would have let Sanders do his thing, things may have been different

Then why didn't they vote for trump?

he's everyone's problem and you're the irresponsible shitbags who spawned him and do nothing but bitch.

but he's a massive cuck who would let BLM fuck him in the ass on national television

A bar chart with the vertical axis not starting at zero is a lie.

Because not everyone is as stupid as registered Republicans.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

>Trump voters wouldn't have said the same thing about Trump had he lost.
>Trump voters wouldn't still be salty as fuck had he lost.

Oh wait, he COULDN'T LOSE LOLOLOLOL

The best part by far was it was so unexpected and watching the self-absorbed "smarter than thou" get assblasted in one of their most smug moments ever. It was utter perfection. Stay mad as fuck while we MAGA.

your next president is Donald Trump....

/thread

>trump didn't win, hillary lost.
Wow how insightful that really made me ponder

Yep - point out that they are stupid and can't think for themselves and they totally own it. And this is why they remain loyal Republican voters - they will gobble up whatever shit is served them.

You know they are still counting votes, right?

Only if you're so fucking stupid you make assumptions about scales and values without actually looking at the graph. A real misleading graph wouldn't be properly labeled, you'd have to find out from somewhere else that it didn't start at zero.

He would have addressed the issues BLM brought up and at the very least placated the apes you're afraid of angering.

Black people loved Bernie.

yet he got less votes than a typical Republican candidate

Wat

Who cares, he's just a fucking President; Rupert Mudoch has way more power and it's not ending in 8 years.

House of Cards-ish question

If Underwood was sworn in as President for 2 years before the 2016 election, does that count as a full term for him?

what comes first 8 years in office or 2 terms?

Kek, did this cunt give you an epiphany? That's the second time I've seen you post that.

1% of them lol

except he did take money from somewhere. you dont just pull $600,00 out your ass for a vacation home right after dropping out.

BO got the black votes (and hispanic), not many nigs voted in this one.

They also bullied him off stage during one of his rallies, effectively taking over
and he fucking let them, the weak pussy

Guy makes a point dumb people voted for Hillary. Now they've taken to the street crying tolerance while not fully understanding what that means.

It doesn't help that almost 50% didn't vote since every choice was complete shit.

His platform was all about giving voice to unrepresented Americans, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Seems scientific. Good job, user! Suggested reading: literally any news source.

Clinton lost this election because of 3 reasons:

1) The left equivalent of the tea party (social justice warriors) became too loud of a voice and overshadowed actual economic solutions for the masses effected by globalization. Basically identity politics which no one, save for the far left, likes.

2) The right wing and alt-right wing media machine managed to portray anything liberal as radically liberal. This is actually a problem with the internet in general — internet algorithms optimize for clicks and people like to click/read things they already agree with (gives emotional high, makes people feel right/smart). This leads to intellectual and philosophical mono-cultures and radicalizes the political views of the population. Combine this with point 1 and you have a DNC serving a bunch of shit that nobody likes

3) The radicalization of the left described in (2) prevented most of the party from realizing how flawed Hillary was as a candidate. "But muh first female president"

I'm left of center and I hope the Democratic party learns from their mistakes. They need to ditch identity politics, emphasize with moderates, and provide meaningful economic solutions to the masses instead of cozying up to big business.

Conversely, I hope conservatives will make an effort to reach across the aisle to reform our country as well

Says the pot smoking nigger living off welfare

Being an antigun faggot that would see the 2A abolished and anti hatespeech(read anti govt dissent speech) approved? Check.

I swear to god I wish we have another civil war. The entire middle of America needs to be fucking killed in a genocide. Fuck your shitty ass worthless white trash self. Btw, I voted for Trump because fuck Hillary and her corporate prostitution.

His campaign broke records for individual donations.

He took almost nothing from the dnc itself

Surely even you don't believe this bullshit weak ass rationalization? OP needs to be a man and admit that he's a sneaky shit.

I don't need science to tell that you're a raging fag

>We wanted Bernie
>who got sabotaged
The whole DNC was rigged against him. I honestly don't care that Trump is president, I'd hate to have Hillary as president. Bernie was the most popular among democrats, but when he got fucked over by the DNC pushing their own agenda and elected a shitty candidate, many of us bailed and voted for Trump because we'd rather have him than Clinton.

but you cant use campaign money for a private home. so where did that 600,000 come from?

No candidate wants to abolish the 2nd amendment.

Sanders is actually pro-gun by any Democratic standard, be less retarded.

I can't recall if the rule is that 2 years or more than two years count as a term. So if it were two years and a day, they could only be reelected once. I'm not sure what the case would be if it were exactly 730 days though.

Actually, Michael Moore called it back in July:
michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

Watch that 1% be in Cali after they called it for blue split seconds after they started reporting and it tips Cali red. I'd shit myself with spiteful rage induced glee

Glad we have an economic genius in this thread. We would love to better understand how congress controls oil prices (but only republicans?). Let's hear it. Also, fuck you, you giant idiot. Don't drop out of high school.

Cry about it, you fuckin bitch.

no you're just really stupid

OP did not make the graph, dimwit

Hahahahahahahahahhaahahhaahhahahaaa

Now you're getting it, you piece of human garbage! Don't need science to know that you should probably crack open a book. Alright, I'm out of this thread, don't bother responding.

Ha

Trump supporters gonna get cucked

calm down, tinfoil fag

NRA is a political organization that sells guns by scaring gullible faggots like you.

How dare you blame the DNC and not Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=wqIvIqpGmCQ

The retardation is extreme

>cognitive dissonance

fuck off retard

So obama voted to use more of our own oil stores and import more from South America and cut our middle eastern oil consumption to a fraction of what it was in turn reducing the price per barrel of oil down to palpable levels? Sure kid. Thank a republican congressman next time you fill up.

Fuck you, I'll respond all I like you fucking kike fag.

That data is fake and gay.

There's no way the average IQ in WV is that high.

Reported again, you think your being sneaky this time?

so from my understanding of the EC its possible however unlikely that Sanders or Hillary could get the majority of the vote and end up as President

or have State regs (delegate must vote for certain candidates)

So if Trump gets less votes he has to accept VP spot? What happens if Trump refuses another general election?

cheers

>michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/
Very valid. There are many more reasons than the 3 I listed that contributed to Hillary losing. It should have been obvious even during the primaries that she was an incredibly weak candidate, but unfortunately many on the far left are just as deluded as the ones on the far right.