Sup faggots, names paul. but you can adress me by master, as i fuck 10x more girls than you

Sup faggots, names paul. but you can adress me by master, as i fuck 10x more girls than you
you may remember me from about a week ago, I asked any of you neckbeard autistics to come to west palm beach and fight me. Since then only 1 person out of 90 showed up. Proves how pussy you virigns are. I'd kick anyone of your asses. If you want to fight and you're in west palm come at me, im not afraid. I've fought all you neckbeard katana swinging faggots and won, all you fat jelly roll autistics need to come and fight me in real life, im not afraid. if you're going to talk shit over the internet... come at me faggots. I will personally destroy you. I am 6'7, 300 pounds, and fuck 10x more girls than you.
Also chad, he saw that post and decieded that he would also like to fight anyone that wants to fight me. any of you neckbeard autistics that want to fight me and chad, at west palm beach flordia. COME AT US. I bench 300 pounds and deadlift 300. I've fucked tons of girls, and you cant even kiss one. you kids are pathetic talking shit over the internet scared of whos behind that computer screen. Such faggot ass bitches who need their ass beat. Goddamn i hate all of you neckbeard autisitc faggot want to be bitches.
-Paul and chad OUT.

LeanIce69

my nigga ice TriHard Cx

Cx

This is my back faggots, see its muscles? Something that you faggots will never have. Once I beat the shit out of you I'll flex, and show my awesome mucles.

haHAA cx

in all my years on Sup Forums, i've never actually seen OP come out until now

these are my guns, my true babes and i can kick anyones ass that wants to fight me. im in chowderheads flordia right now eating. if you want to fight come to chowderheads. im not afraid of you neckbeard virgins

10*0=0

0x10=0
checkmate fag

10x0=10, you dumb fucks cant even do simple math goddamn you're all stupid neckbeard virgins. i can easily kick anyone. ANYONES!!! ass in a second. come to chowderheads you virgin ass bitch and I'd kick your ass

>fucked 10x more girls than me
10*10 is zero

10x0=40. It wouldnt make sence if 10x40 was 0. 10+40=40 so 10x40 would be 40. Goddamn neckbeards

Nice Jewfro.

Have you fucked a man though? I can be your first ;)

Cx

Why did I read this?

I actually am 6'7" and about 300lbs. Feels Batman.

This posturing has brought a smile to my face on an otherwise shit day. Thank you OP.

say that again bitch ill kick your ass

Im not gay so shut the fuck up
exactly you fatass neckbeard virgin ass bitch

What's your combat level faggot? I'll kick your ass, you will never see the light of day. When I'm done with you, all you will be is dead moose meat.

tfw op thinks he's bigger than he actually is le mao

You have the face of a true fag. Congrats OP

0 x 10=0

>I fuck 10x more girls than you
0 x 0 = 0

When you're security for one of the hottest clubs in town, blowjobs grow on trees, no matter how fat you are, or how sweaty your crotch is.

OP has zero fight experience unless it's verbal combatives

Too bad ur face looks nerdy as fuck

me and chad would kick both le mao and your faggot ass. shut the fuck up little ass bitch. le mao aint shit but a want to be mexican chinese faggot.
10x0=10

Hey guys!~~~ OP's girlfriend here :) i hate nigs

OP's REAL girlfriend here

we don't have sex cause his hair looks like pubes

also i hate nigs too

Weak ass deadlift

Nice Jewfro

fuckin nerd

561 checking in. What road faggot?

Someone go kill OP and turn this into a rekt thread

rate my weight loss progress??? OP's girlfriend here again!

i hope its right before left after

meet me at chowderheads you faggot ass neckbeard virgin fatass bitch. I'd kick your ass
ugly
shut up virgin

2/10 made me reply

Also, you look like a huge fag

el presidente will deport your ass you bad hombre muslim ass nerdfag

>10x0=10
You're fucking stupid

What road is it on. Prove that you actually live in Palm beach county.

10×0 is 0 Chad you dumb half spic fuck

OP's girlfriend here again!

I HATE NIGGERS. FUCKING NIGGERS. I HATE NIGGERS. FUCKING NIGGERS. I HATE NIGGERS. FUCKING NIGGERS. I HATE NIGGERS. FUCKING NIGGERS. I HATE NIGGERS. FUCKING NIGGERS. I HATE NIGGERS. FUCKING NIGGERS.

I'm gonna name you "Faggy"

peanut denino

"6'7""

average door is 6'8"

op is clearly shorter

check it bitch

Prove it asshole

OP is not from wpb. Only haitians live there

sorry im a bit racist :33 hehe *nuzzles*

I am actually 6 Ft 7 in. You are not. You are standing next to a standard 6 Ft 8 in door frame in this picture. If you were as tall as me, your head would just about touch the top. What are you actually trying to do with your bullshit posts?

frank street faggot, come at me bitch virgin
shut the fuck up, google it retard
thats not valid
shut up
im not afraid fo you neckbeard virgins, come at me you faggot ass bitches come fight me

Cx

he noticed us

LOL CAME HERE FROM STREAM

D E N I N O

FIGHT ME.

Cx

clean up your bacne ya dirty juice shootin spic fuck

1. This is in jupiter florida and 2. Not the right street. Try harder fuck boy

OP, you should stop trying to bait people into wanting to fight that scrawny guy in the photos. If someone were to see him out in public and then beat him up for the things you are posting on here, then YOU would be responsible for what happened to him.

On my way fucking faggot

You're hot. Can we touch pee-pees?

cx in chat

RIP scrawny guy

I'm not gay, shut the fuck up or else me and chad will punch you
come at me virgin ass bitch, im waiting
yes no fucking shit i said chowderheads flordia you dumbass bitch
shut hte ufck up come at me fucking virgin ass bitch come fight me

moose meat cx

why do you hate black people?

Ed from chowdwrheads here. This going to be me an you

You specifically said west palm beach Florida and gave me the incorrect address. You are obviously scared to do so since you are talking such big game on \b\

Fucking dying. Please let it be real.

I SAID CHOWDERHEADS YOU FUCKING BITCH. COME AT ME IM AT CHOWDERHEADS. IM CURRENTLY WAITING OUTSIDE SMOKING A CIG BEFORE I TALK TO ED AND CLOSE THE STORE FOR THE NIGHT.

can't wait to see this fag turn up dead on the news

Give me an address i can map quest. I live in south palm beach county

Why does OP look like my cousin?

This new nigger wears jeans to the gym and takes selfies. Ahhhhhahahahaa

Stop saying Chowderheads and post the goddamn address you pussy. If you were so ready to fight you'd give exact locations.

that nicca speedruns hard

1900 Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33409
location to chowderheads if you're too lazy to google it yourself bitch lazy ass virgin

You look like a fat cunt

user on the way from jack town bitch.

I'm ready to fight mister big man. Fucking cunt

i got more muscle than you virgin

Sup faggots, names tod. but you can adress me by master, as i fuck 10x more girls than you
you may remember me from about a week ago, I asked any of you neckbeard autistics to come to west palm beach and fight me. Since then only 1 person out of 90 showed up. Proves how pussy you virigns are. I'd kick anyone of your asses. If you want to fight and you're in west palm come at me, im not afraid. I've fought all you neckbeard katana swinging faggots and won, all you fat jelly roll autistics need to come and fight me in real life, im not afraid. if you're going to talk shit over the internet... come at me faggots. I will personally destroy you. I am 6'7, 300 pounds, and fuck 10x more girls than you.
Also jeb, he saw that post and decieded that he would also like to fight anyone that wants to fight me. any of you neckbeard autistics that want to fight me and chad, at west palm beach flordia. COME AT US. I bench 300 pounds and deadlift 300. I've fucked tons of girls, and you cant even kiss one. you kids are pathetic talking shit over the internet scared of whos behind that computer screen. Such faggot ass bitches who need their ass beat. Goddamn i hate all of you neckbeard autisitc faggot want to be bitches.
-tod and jeb OUT.

Chowderheads my ass.

"Nick's 50's Diner", cunt

I'd like fries and a fucking burger after I curbstomp your muslim ass.

Old thread is old
10 x 0 = 0

ice' house

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Google it then virgin
shut up retard
its not actually dumbass

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>takes lots of steroids