Is dropping a new song at midnight

>Is dropping a new song at midnight
>tfw there are people that still listen to Hopsin
>tfw there are people that unironically listen to Hopsin
>tfw there are people who are literally looking forward to this

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being shit and 10 being absolute shit, how bad do you think it'll be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ypVUjBGVoGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wpIxxcbAcR4
youtube.com/watch?v=IkPNyHE9POs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw one of your friends likes Hopsin and thinks his lyrics are deep and profound plus he's from around here

I want him to cum all over my face

one of my friends only listens to fetty wap and hopsin. we dont really talk anymore

So how long have you been a Hopsin fan?

Everybody I know who listens to Hopsin are now Trump supporters who share LIBKEKS BTFO memes on facebook.

Really makes ya think

Fuck off, Paul.

DID

NOW IF I FUCK THIS MODEL

>be me first day at door to door sales job
>follow manager first day for training bullshit
>"so user what music do you listen to"
>"mostly electronic and hip-hop"
>trying not to show my power level
>"oh have you heard of hopsin??"
>"uhh yeah hes that rapper right?"
>manager then proceeds to explain the meaning behind ill mind of hopsin 1 through 8 for the next 3 hours
>I quit the next day

Fuck Paul.

what are the meanings of hopsin 1-8. they were a little too advanced for me to decode on my own

i bet the maynestreem meteor won't report it, eithre

>mfw a friend stopped listening to J.Cole and started listening to Hopsin because he thought Hopsin was deeper.

I honestly blocked it all out. The whole time I just nodded my head and said "yeah man" every few minutes. I remember it being a bunch of edgy philosophical bullshit

the last tweet always gets to me. "Watching Family Guy religiously," like seriously, dude?

I mean they're about equal

I dislike him on the same level as i hate Tech 9.
They just sound like try-hards that want to be known as "crazy" or "insane" instead of normal.
>look at meee im crazy
Fuck outa here

>its another shit song where he whines about a bitch because hes such a nice guy
youtube.com/watch?v=ypVUjBGVoGQ

> in my honest opinion and especially after reading everyone elses I'd just like to point out that even if his music is a 0 to you; it is his music that no one is being forced to enjoy and therefore can only truly recieve positive reinforcement respectively if so you choose to listen, that is the pact you've got to follow; all else you're simply troling yourself.

> with that being said I am not a fan of Hopsin as a person or a musician as he is extremely whiney to me and a blatant chocolate Eminem with obvious social issues, with nearly every verse bleeding with repeated themes of such animated and immature psycopathic tendencies that I only can compare to a 12-year-olds irrationally violent mind. However, I do think he is pretty clever with his lyricism and his marketting as he's already become an success even with his fallouts and to be constantly compared to a guy like Eminem has got to hold some weight, so I don't consider him exactly bad either.

Here's a mixtape that is actually good though;
youtube.com/watch?v=wpIxxcbAcR4

the scale of quality is unimportant what's important is how cringy it will be I'm hoping for a 10/10 like nice guy or false advertising

that's mac demarco's schtick tho

LISSUN TO HOPSIN AND NOT THE MAINSHTREAM MEEEEDIA

>mfw his only enjoyable track is the one he made ironically to mock mumble rappers

I like Hopsin as a guilty pleasure desu

it won't be as bad as this
youtube.com/watch?v=IkPNyHE9POs

YA BOI HOP GO HARD LIKE SOME COLD NIPPLES