The longer you watch it, the funnier it gets

The longer you watch it, the funnier it gets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bp6c5gw5dwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>two years

>tfw your friend gives you the fucked up controller that's stuck right

/thread hidden

Seriously looked like he's taken about a month of bjj classes.

his fucking entrance lasted longer than his match

actually no, the time it took him just to reach the fucking open arena area of his entrance took longer than the match

so this shows that it was the right move to put fakesport on another board

Is this webm supposed to be funny? casuals please go back to watching WWE.

>that fucking punch in the beginning

The funniest part is that Gall was scared to trade strikes with a guy with zero fights.

>Fighters name is literally Punk
>Using your stage name

The funniest part was how hard Gall was swinging, it looked like he was trying batter him to death.

Gay sport

jesus christ he just walked into that

From 00:00 to 00:01 it's just hilarious.
Then it's just sad.

It's like Zaza about to shoot that infamous penalty.

was this goof's walk in longer than his career inside the octagon?

LOOK AT MY EAR!
WHAT DO YOU SEE?
MY ONLY FIGHT IN UFC
ALL OF MY ANGER
MY BROKEN DREAMS
8 SECONDS AND LOST TO MICKEY
OH IM THE KEK OF PERSONALITY
I'M NO MIKE TYSON
NO ALI
I'M THE KEK OF PERSONALITY
THE KEK OF PERSONALITY
THE KEK OF PERSONALITY

SHITTY FIGHT
FILLED WITH PRIDE
I REACHED MY PEAK
AT AGE 35
YOU DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW ME
AJ LEFT FOR MICKEY

IGNORED THE THINGS YOU NEED TO BE
TO ACTUALLY FIGHT IN UFC
I SPAMMED THE BOARD
OF /asp/
I TOLD YOU I WOULD WIN YOULL SEE
NO SETH ROLLINS OR DEANITTY
THE KEK OF PERSONALITY
THE KEK OF PERSONALITY

kek, nice one muhammad

why didnt they let him fight someone his own age?
most 37 year olds couldnt beat a 24 y/o

kek

Guys please stop it. This is really bad. What if he kills himself?

Because there aren't any inexperienced 37 year olds that still have credibility. Putting him against anyone in their 30's and they'll have loads of fights under their belt. He deluded himself and then reality hit him hard

just fuck my shit up senpai

Imagine Diaz fighting him? He would have been taunted and slapped forever humiliated.

I would hate to be Dana. You gotta drop him. If he did okay you could say alright he'll get better but he was just too terrible. He needs to fight amateur or quit.

full fight where ?

>inb4 webm is full fight

youtube.com/watch?v=Bp6c5gw5dwQ

cheers

Who is the bigger joke, Punk or his trainers?

This is Carter from /asp/

>floorgrab
people watch this shit?

No it's bully beat down

>his fucking entrance lasted longer than his match

Happens a lot.

the UFC for thinking that this would work out like a brock lesnar situation, ignoring the fact that lesnar actually had several years of real wrestling experience.

have you ever been to cernobbio

>ignoring the fact that lesnar actually had several years of real wrestling experience.
and he won a fight in K-1 the year before.

and he's actually physically talented.

it's like he completely forgot he was in a fight and tried to go for a "sports entertainment" tie up

even those punches he tried to throw when he got taken down were pathetic

I remember a lot of Japanese MMA fighters were originally pro wrestlers, and with people like Brock also there I naturally assumed most pro-wrestler at least have some fighting experience.

Can someone tell me how many punches he landed?

It couldn't have been more that 5, holy fuck he got his fucking ass whooped. There was no point in that fight where he wasn't in a losing position.

Needs to fire his training staff or accept he aint bout the ufc life

>Lesnar was an elite collage wrestler
>Lesnar had a small career in the NFL
>Lesnar was the complete polar opposite of a vanilla midget
>Lesnar took the risks and abused sports enhancing drugs to be the best
>Lesnar had cauliflower ears before he even entered the WWF when he was basically a kid
>Lesnar actually lifted wights
>Lesnar was actually insane and could murder somebody without regret
>Lesnar used his real name and didn't need a YOLO 420 STREET CRED name to be scary
None of this can said about CM Punko

Punk wins punches per captita

Bretty gud

People actually pay to watch this shit

Just look at Gall compared to Punk in that picture. Punk wasn't even a great athlete in his prime.

They didnt think that at all. They literally milked him for cash and they probably got plenty of it

Punk is not an athlete period

Brock is great. He's back to being an entertainment wrestler. I stopped watching WWE after the attitude era but he had a match recently against what I'm guessing is the shows new hot shit. The guy was supposed to lose anyway but he made the mistake of dissing Brock for using steroids a few days prior. The poor guy was told Brock could cause a wound without injury, so what did Brock do when the time came to """"fight""""? Used his elbows and knocked the guy out, blood was pissing from the guys head while thousands of children watched in horror. After the match Brock took to twitter and called the guy a pussy.

Why did he leave the WWE? He could have been a king. No one will ever take him seriously after this.

>go for a takedown in the first seconds
>too scared to trade with a fucking mandrama actor
yeah, I remember now why I don't watch this shit

He felt that he wasn't being treated like the champ he is, losing to the Rock and Taker really made him mad.

lesnar was a beast of a wrestler throughout college and is a once in a generation athletic specimen

punk has no background except casually dabbling in BJJ and he looks like a shlub

There was nothing they could do unless they had him fight some absolute no-name with no fight experience just like him. Instead, White chose to build up Mickey Gall. He faced some 31-year-old nothing they knew he would win and then gave him a prime position on the card in a match they knew he'd win.

Now he goes against Northcutt and whoever wins that gets a big boost.

Punk was nothing but a marketing gimmick and White knew that from the beginning.

>actually buying into the narrative UFC produced that Punk had a possibility
Did you hear the way White and Rogan spoke about Punk afterwards? They revealed their true selves. They knew all along Punk had no shot.

Japanese style of pro wrestling is VERY different from WWE style.
the japanese have more of what are called strong strikes and are actually focused on the atheltic part of wrestling, while WWE attempts to protect the wrestlers more and tell a story.
many Japanese wrestlers also previously had martial arts backgrounds

>he thinks Orton is new hot shit
Lesnar was reckless in that match, and everything you saw was scripted.

claimed WWE misdiagnosed an illness he had.
walked out on them because he's a crybaby/

Lel

He felt he wasn't being treated as well as some of the other top guys in the company like Cena and Orton and was being overlooked despite the fact that he was one of the longest reigning champs at the time and a multi-time champ who tends to complain and whine when the sun isn't shining on his ass.