Butthurt SJW thread?

Butthurt SJW thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=dXWtMCKUx84

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n-MxvGvLzfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO! UNCLE BEN!

Was anyone else expecting a mass suicide when he won?

that fucking tie

MORE!

This.

this one is my personal favorite

BWahahahhahaha!

These people have obviously pictured an exaggerated doomsday scenario would happen if Trump won.
Yeah, it's baffling that the republicans chose a 70+ year baby without political experience, but come on it's not worth crying over before you've given him a shot at the job.

Give him a break, it was the anniversary of is uncle's death.

youtube.com/watch?v=n-MxvGvLzfk

lol, forgot to take that silly hat off. Priceless.

What a dumb cunt

This is what is wrong with America and why Trump is God.

Lol is that the real Shatner or just someone that took his name? I genuinely don't know.

Women pick a woman to be president for history, like yeah women totally make serious situations better

>tfw you can't get laws made to make it legal to spit butter in your gay lovers gaping asshole in front of a school building

Somehow all of this looks staged. Fabricated news that were all expected to share. There are no winners or losers.

>he
>lipstick
>earrings
Either I'm missing something or that's a good Kek

I Kek'd at all of this. #blamecanada

>Laci Green
Should've known

this is too much lulz for me to handle.

this is the golden age of lulz.

Why don't we use this against her and get her fired like they do to us?

I mean they're probably liberals but I feel like they ain't from the us

I'd love to volunteer with the suicide hotline right now.

See how many calls I can respond to with "do it faggot" until I get thrown out.

I'm absolutely with you on this. She needs to fired. Lobby time.

As someone who isn't from the US.

I must say this is fucking awesome. Not only are the SJW's crying. But America looks fucking retarded for electing Trump.

It's win / win really.

Hahaha this picture conveys no sense of grief to me. Just a chink being chinky and a bitch who's 90% down to fuck

he picked a strange time to play 'peek-a-boo'.

Start sending the emails asking her to be fired.

someone give her rope.

The hypocrisy of the far left is staggering

Underrated

All the special snowflakes are scared? America said "We've had enough". Interesting.

Hilary will still win the popular votes you rascists asshole

How am I a racist asshole? Because I'm asking for someone to be fired for being racist? You make no sense.

Only by 300k, out of 120 million total

Not that impressive really, considering California.

Also, winning the popular vote gets you a special snowflake ribbon? SHE FUCKING LOST, DEAL WITH IT.

The absolute deliciousness of all this meme magic is amplified by the fact the media pretty much treated Hillary like God up until reality punched them in the face. Huffpo said trump had a 1.6% chance, top kek

Oh god, yes. Let's do it! If we get shit going on Twitter, send the screenshots to her bosses, and maybe a change.org petition, we might pull this off!

stop being cynical you know the hardship of white women have to go through at the works place.I wish ppl would unit over there differences not split like now

Thank you!

JUST KEK MY SHIT UP

Yeah! How dare white people get sick of being shit on for nothing more than being white? How dare white people stop allowing themselves be shamed into giving away everything to minorities by altruism run amuck? How dare the white, middle class majority actually vote in their own self interest?

Fucking animals!

i love how these mental defectives think trump is going to round up faggots and gas them or something
whats the worst thats going to happen really lmao?
>no 15 gender toilets
>queers cant get married
thats about all i can think of, he's not going to outlaw being gay or anything
maybe cutting welfare for retards or something

Way to keep it classy.