Did this asshole actually do anything at all during the past 8 years?

Did this asshole actually do anything at all during the past 8 years?

nice try OP, but you're gay

>Did our government get anything done in the past 8 years

FTFY. Republican majority congress made anything with obama impossible to get done

He proved that blacks can read.

>Did Obama make any attempt to work with Congress, or shit on them with AMA and taunt them with it, dooming himself to an adversarial COngress, and instead ruling by Executive Order

>mfw faggots stil try defending the worst President ever, without understanding foreign policy or basic economics

He got Trump elected president.

>FTFY

Yeah, in some cases when the congress was acting absolutely retarded he put in his veto.
However the congress obstructed him a lot. Even when he was trying to do shit that actually would improve america.
That's because republicans in america rather are childish than think of the best for the america people.

He made my once affordable healthcare (I'm self-employed) not so much so.

He started a couple more wars.

Most importantly, he made Hillary un-electable.

wait the Republicans are running up and down the streets crying and destroying property spewing death threats because they list

Lost*

made the rich richer

I'm talking party members, not you average plebeian.

Your*

What have you accomplished faggot neckbeard?

no they did that the last time - death threats. this time they threatened to "grab their muskets" if they lost... so... yeah fuck you guys. I hope they burn trump tower down.

His Great Legacy.

He perfected his golf game

Made race relations about 10x worse than they were before

>he made Hillary un-electable

Laughing. My. Fucking. Ass. Off.

Hillary and the DNC did that all on their own.

Your new "president" cheats at golf. That is about the best test of character I can think of.

he played a lot of basketball

Yeah, I'm white and I hate whitey inbred rednecks more than ever now.

nice

You mean other than killing the guy whose face his is superimposed over in that picture?

Except literally double our national debt without congressional approval.

fulfilled his plan to sell us all to the banks rather nicely. cried over some dead nigglets. other than that, golf?

Only way to try and fix the situation Bush had created.

He increased the popularity of the $10 Bill 10,000%.

Indeed. Is your life better after 8 years? Mine isn't and I'm a 10%er

You know he going to steal shit on the way out the door.

The liberals answer to everything. Who made race quotas on home lending? Who presided over the explosion of unregulated derivative expansions in financial markets? Who really created the mortgage crisis? Hint: it wasn't a republican. Another hint: he and his wife are still stealing money

Fuck up our healthcare.

>When you post an image saying the other person is butt hurt without giving any sort of logical retort

And that did what for the American people other than turn the wheels of the war economy with sand niggers?

Much like many presidents, no.

This is the natural rise(expansion) and fall(recession) of any economy. Things got about as bad as they could be in 2009 you fucking retard. I'm not even an anti-Obama guy but I just had to point out the fact that you don't know anything about what you're posting.

This

the only guy who was willing to work with him was john boehner. he was moderate, but the more extreme members of his party (especially tea party) were in a take-no-prisoners/no-negociations mood, and demonized him. helpless, he quit, and paul ryan took the reins.

given the trump win, I'm sure they will pass wonderful laws together for the american people

Yeah I heard she sent people to their deaths. What was that all about really? Was it Benghazi?

Over the next 4 years youll start to see all the stuff he did as its taken away and we rapidly move back to 08

This user knows.

Underrated

he fucked our nations debt x3 (most will say thats Bush's fault but it was rly him trying to make obamacare work) He's made our nations racial differences even worse. Hence present day. He basically ignored the entire concept of illegal immigration to the point where he was PROMOTING IT. Causing our debt to be even worse in the long run. Overall, hes going to be known as the president that lead america into the ignorant label we now have.

Nope

>cheating at a boring as fuck game hitting a turtle egg covered in dimples into a gopher hole
Next you're going to tell me he took performance enhancers

Nanananannanannanan!!!!!!!! Nope. My cherry picked unsubstantiated and nonrelavatized statistics say my guy is best guy.

I didn't have to cause your MEGAFAG

the tea party is alive and well ran boehner's detestable ass out of DC. fuck him and bari

Obama had two years of a Democrat controlled congress, and all he did was fuck up our healthcare system.

So cheating is okay as long as you don't understand/like the game?

Spotted the Trump supporter.

He made me cum and role-modled me

Spent a shit ton of money we didn't have.

>He made it so my daughter could stay on my insurance until she's 26

>He made it so my mother could get insurance'despite a pre-existing condition (cancer)

>He made it so we dont have to worry about losing coverage after hitting a lifetime limit

>He helped 20 million Americans get coverage that didn't have it before

>The Dow almost tripled under his Presidency

>He saved the economy that was on the brink of becoming a Depression

>He cut the deficit dramatically

>He signed the Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility, and Disclosure Act

>He helped save the American auto industry

So yeah, the asshole done stuff

No, you have the fuckheads in Texas, Florida, Alabama, Wyoming, Arizona, Oklahoma and Missouri to thank for that, for passing state-level laws that crippled Obamacare in those regions, as well as the union cartels going full retard because they wanted to keep health benefits to themselves as a way to strong arm workers into signing up.

Congress didn't give much of a shit about ACA apart from the ramifications for the deficit and even then it wasn't a major budget concern; it was the state-level politicians that were losing their minds on TV every night.

yea got bin laden. Something Bush couldn't do in 8 years.

THANKS OBAMA!

FEED ME MOAR, YOU FAGGOT

Yes. You ignorant cunt. AND anything he didn't was because the Republicans stopped him from passing it. Healthcare got destroyed because conservative cucks like yourself made it bad so that it would fail and ruin his legacy. HOW do you idiots not understand how things work in this country. Nothing is ever solely the fault of one person.

Fuck meant to quote with

He did, actually.

oh yeah, obamacare is working great just not in a few select states. for sure

You mean the health insurance with premiums that cost half of what some folks make in a month.

>our pharmaceutical lobbyist health care plan failing is YOUR fault

kek
I also would use corrupt politicians like obongo to enrich myself I guess

Actually he spent a great of time helping the handicap
More of his time as our president was spent helping the handicap
Of course the handicap was his own
His golf handicap
Hope and change

Played a lot of golf, but he still sucks at it. Tried his best to bring this country down, and failed.

That's bullshit. Things didn't get worse, they got better. There is no better metric for measuring the success of a head of state. Counter it or fuck off.

Yeah, he came to my hometown a few years ago. Was so close to actually photographing him during a conference. Fucking planes and shit flying all day and night here... pic related...

the natural rise and fall of an economy involves the government bailout of an auto industry? none of what caused the recession was natural, it was overvalued mortgage assets, and nothing which solved it was natural, certainly not a bailout...