Let's talk Sup Forums. What's on your mind? Are you happy? Sad? Want to ask me something? Want to tell me something?

Let's talk Sup Forums. What's on your mind? Are you happy? Sad? Want to ask me something? Want to tell me something?

bumping with sweet nude asians

:(

so i bought a car from an 93 year old guy this week. car is perfect except it also smells like a 93 years old. how do i get rid of it?

I'm sad, user.

The smell or the guy or the car? Car scent trees and maybe some wet vacuuming on the seats

I had a seizure and crashed my car recently, and now I can't drive for like 3 months. Shit is so not cash.

why are you sad ?

A thorough cleaning of the upholstery and a little time should be fine.

that sucks. Do you get them often or was this a random thing?

Because humanity keeps making stupid mistakes every day. That would be fine, but they don't learn from them either..

In truth user, I want to be that nude asian. Maybe there will be robot bodies in my lifetime.

I got diagnosed with epilepsy a while ago, but it was well controlled with meds until then. I'm on some new stuff now that's supposed to be more effective, so... fingers crossed

Are you from The Reimu Threads?

I feel you man. I am drinking and just feeling down hence why I made the thread. But listen.. .you gotta do your own thing. Find you own happiness. Humanity has always been fucking stupid and they always will be. To survive you have to find people or a thing that makes you feel good despite what these retards do

sexy huh? I want to visit japan just to fuck one

Why is Supreme Emperor best Emperor?
And why is it Trump?

I am not. What is that?

Because he is the mother fucking man

is that usijima?

yes it is. She is such a tease. Goddamn i want her to do real nudes

Not op, but try this shit, user.
It cleans and deodorizes everything.

thats a nude right there, isnt it?

M-W-F 20:00 CST on Sup Forums
Its a regular thread here.

If I had the money I would do just that. There are so many lives I want to live, but many of them take place in a world that humanity is not nearly ready for. I want a well taken care of planet with trees that are thousands of years old. I want a currency system in which everybody has an equal opportunity. I want every financial transaction taken by individuals and corporations and even small businesses alike to be entirely transparent and accessible to anyone. I want a world where everyone realizes they are responsible for the current state of the world, and that it is their responsibility to take care of others and to take care of the planet. I want people to realize that love is all there is, and that choosing anything less does not improve anything.

ehh I found a clothed version. So far all of the nudes have been really good shops

I browse regularly maybe I have seen it

Shooped

In all honesty, I have severe depression that I keep hiding because I've got no one to talk to about it.

I'm having communication issues with my girlfriend in the fact that she sucks at communicating, and I feel like we're drifting apart.

Life kinda sucks sometimes.

I've been contemplating suicide for a long time. I probably think about death as often as Cosmopolitan claims I think about sex. I figured I'd hold on long enough to put Bernie in the White House, then evac. That didn't happen obviously.

The guy who said we 'have to take out' terrorists' families now has the ability to declare war and launch nukes. I'm going to die before I get old, I just have to be patient.

I don't know what it is about her, but she is such a hard girl to read. Nothing she does is typical, some stuff leans one way, and other stuff, yet another way.

I just wish that I can get closure out of her. A simple, "Yes, I am interested" or a "No, I only see you as a friend"

In fact, she never even used the word "Friend" with me, at all. But she seems to be kinda wanting to open up with me at times. But when ever she starts, she closes up again

So what is it? Is she interested? or is she not interested?

I agree with you. Sadly that will probably never happen due to the greedy evil nature of man. But maybe we can get close to that. The fact that you are saying that means that there is still hope. There are still good people in the world. And let me tell you, in my line of work i meet a lot of people.... and for every ten shitty people, that one good one just makes my fucking day

Currently in a relationship with a woman who's smart, attractive, has goals, goes running and does yoga... but I'm going to end it.

I've cheated on her a few times (she doesn't know) and I never want kids (already had a vasectomy, which she doesn't know about).

> late 20s
> make over 100k in Bay area
> motorcycle
> sail
> rock climb
> possible sex addict

I feel you man. I am depressed as well and my gf and i have nothing in common besides we both like sex. You should find someone who really gets you. I know it is hard but i think it will be worth it. Why else are you sad? Get it off your chest. I am here for you

Well tell me, how do you communicate with her? Have you ever had problems? If you have a situation do you just tell her forthright or just accept defeat?

I fu kt up bad bro, sad and broke...
to make a long story short...
owed money to a gang, did them a favour, it got fu kt up, god half a year, just got out, no money, no job, cheat old fat men online to feed myself...
thanks for listening bro, I am pleased

Probably
Look for an image similar to pic related at those times.

Thanks man, I feel like I can only connect with her in person, I'm her first bf so she's naturally pretty bad at showing affection. She tells her friends that she's really happy with me but I can barely fuckin tell.

Maybe I'm reading into everything too much. Should I just try to talk to her about it?

Don't give up man. Everytime there is a new president the losing side freaks the fuck out... yet life continues as normal. No matter who you voted for, things will turn out ok. Just try your best to be happy and live on. This life is all we got. I want to end it every day but i know i cant. Life is a gift i take for granite everyday.

We talk a lot. She has her own place. She's very nice and pays for what she can but I literally make 2x what she does.

She wants something serious, I've hinted at not wanting kids... she's hinted at "next year when we move in together"... I can just see that this is my chance for something stable, and I'm going to let it go to continue fucking 20 year olds

In the catalog, I forgot to say.

ask her straight up. I have been there. Nothing to lose man. If she is into you and you ask straight up she will find that really awesome and you can move from there. If not... well you just saved yourself weeks of wondering. go for it man

are you happy?

how do i beat sans

op pic is fake too?

damn who is this guy, i want to make some requests.

any time man. Listen, every small positive change is a victory. Fat? eat better and go for a jog. find a good hobby. Find a job you can stand and move up in. I hope things get better for you. I really do

She's probably interested but playing it safe. What were her past relationships like? If she doesn't tell you, don't ask.

Also, just have fun because if she did have a hard past then she doesn't want to be reminded of it.

you might be. I would casually bring it up. Make it like soft topic while having a drink. see what she says

Yea.. I am way past a couple weeks. She knows I'm interest, but she continously gives off mixed signals. Could be shyness, social anxiety or anything I guess?

Shit she does or did towards me:

>She is shy, and kind of doesn't acknowledge me unless I say something, then we can talk for a good while without issue. This is even when it is just us standing next to each other before class.

>Does not initiate texts, but is willing to talk for hours with detailed replies once I get her going

>I have seen her looking at me from a distance, sometimes locking eyes. (once started cracking a smile)

>When I asked for her number, she took my phone and punched it in. (It was the actual number, obviously)

>When I asked her to grab lunch the first time, she said she was busy that weekend, so I offered up Monday, which she accepted.

>Has sat next to me at random on several occasions.

Started applying to jobs in New Zealand, but I'm hesitant. I have a girl I'm dating here and I know my family wouldn't ever support the idea. I've wanted to move there for a few years and finally stsrted my visa, but it's such a huge step. I'm not sure if I'm throwing away what I already have

been having issues with gf (4 years) so she asked for some time alone... almost a week without knowing anything about her and I'm feeling so sad ... how long should i wait to do something?

Don't know her past relationships. That is if she was ever in one. I posted more here

it is, and if you really want i can see what i can find lol

>Translation
I really fucked up bad. I'm sad and broke right now. To make a long story short, i owed a gang money, couldn't pay them back so instead i did them a favour. The situation because fucked and i ended up getting 6 months in prison for it. I just got out, i have no money, no job, and i have to scam old fat men online to feed myself.
> And i'm sorry user, i feels you bro

thanks!!
not fat, but cant really get a job :/
well, you saved my day/night by listening!!! :)

post more

In that case keep asking her on dates. She is probably shy. If she accepts that is a really good sign, Get her out of her shell

I have a shitfucking time now. My wife bring from work some kids-virus.Been ill herself this shit and now is my turn. The first couple of days - fever. Then fucking red spots on the palms and feet. And hilarius supeherpis around the mouth, nose and eyes. I'm like leper. Shit! Thanks Trump!

i want a gf but was never taught how to talk to girls (father died at a young age) how do i start up a conversation with them and what do i say?

Follow what you really want to do. Flip a coin, If you hope it lands on which ever side you wanted it to then you know the true answer

I'm sad. My fiancee up and left and said she didn't love me any more this week. 5 years 4 month and 24 days down the drain

Give it another week. If nothing happens talk to her. If she asks for more time move on, You deserve better

define "happy"

i have a job that intellectually challenges. I made some good investments that allow me to live comfortable in arguably the most expensive area in the US

Then, I find a very motivated, attractive woman who wants to probably share her life with me, with seemingly no ill intentions (i've dated women for my money) and I have no interest

> that said, i'm not a bajillionaire. i have a nice condo i own (google real estate around here)

My son is in the hospital with Pneumonia, and has been for days. Shit sucks. At least I get to cheer myself up by laughing at all the crying liberals, though.

I'm glad there are good people out there. In a way I'm glad there are rude people out there. If everyone and everything was the same, there would be no relativity and all experience would be the same. Life would become more boring than it currently is. I just wish the rude:nice ratio was the opposite of how it is today. I wish that when people say they care about something they would get up and do sonething about it rather than wait for the greedy rich people that LITERALLY CAUSE the situation in which they disagree with to do something. We still haven't fed the hungry, we still haven't clothed or housed the poor, we still haven't stopped people from destroying our forests, and I want those things to change today. We could change them, but it's near impossible to motivate humanity to do something. Everyone is so busy being entertained by their sports or their politics or their phones that they just don't care about anything else. This is why I want WW3 to happen. The first thing we need to do is get the population under control, and the best way to do that is war. I disagree with the use of nuclear bombs, but I feel like that may be inevitable at this point. A lot of stupid people need to be purged. If we can purge the planet of lazy and stupid people that will literally not learn anything in this life we will go a long way towards restoring our planet. Once the population is under control we can stop poisoning our food. We can stop building mega-cities. We can go back to having community with one another and being close to nature. But a lot of destruction must come first.

Yea. That's what I'm planning on doing. Gonna just hold for two weeks or so. Then see had out taking her into the city to skate.

That attempt went like (not really a date here, but more just a general meet up)

> "Hey, are you free anytime soon? I would like to grab coffee and chat"

> "Hey! I'll have to get back to you on it. Taking 7 classes this semester on top of working the two jobs and getting stuck babysitting this weekend has been filling up my schedule."

> "No worries. I just figured that we should meet up soon"

> "Definitely!"

anytime man. I know what sorrow can feel like. If you need something temporary just look at blue collar jobs. Pest control, petroleum tank fillers, truck drivers, junk removers. Those guys are always hiring and they pay better than folding clothes or making coffee

smoke weeeed in duude hhahaha

you don't have to be rich or successful to be happy.

Do you go to bed at night feeling confident that your time was well spent?

It's getting cold very fast. I miss warm summer rains.

Introduce yourself. confidence is the most attractive thing to them. it is not that hard. You will be surprised how far a " hello" will get you

I am really sorry. It will get better. You will find love. Just be strong till then

Sounds like you have it made. My only question, do you envy anyone?

Sad.

Overnight by 80 lbs, gym 4 days a week and am barely losing weight. Getting huge feelings for a chuck 22 years older than me, nervous about my job.

Just in a shitty spot, really wish I could drop weight but I feel like I never will and that sits in my mind every night.

lol all hail the orange king, I am sorry about your son, i bet things will turn out well

This is why I don't spend time with workaholics and college students. If you spend all of your time working, I'm not gonna wait on you. Are you working for a good cause? In that case, keep on fighting the good fight. Otherwise, you're wasting your own time.

The worst part is that this is unironically being a cuck.

Im mentally ill and the lack of control is killing me.
Medication worked for a while but then it stopped and now ive dismantled/ruined my life that ive worked hard to achieve whilst properly medicated.

Now im back to square one. Stuck in my bed with a front row ticket to watch the degradation of my mind,personality, and life.

my girlfriend of 4 years left me in spectacular fashion. Tried to have me arrested by saying i threatened her with an with an axe, then told the cops i was suicidal then whilst i was being questioned she took my dog, packed her shit and left. Now i'm being forced to see a psychiatrist and take anti depressants. She also took out an AVO so i cant even go get my dog back. After court on monday i may not have a place to live. This all happened when she started taking the pill and some guy she knows died in a car crash. Of that we thought she was pregnant for a bit, thank god she wasnt. i did nothing to provoke her, she just freaked out. Should i just kill myself?

trust me i think you will get your wish in the next 5 years. and it will be glorious

if she doesn't contact you on the 2nd attempt to make plans either call her out or be done with her

Were both college student.

But she seems amazing from what I can tell.
Volunteer EMT, volunteers with the Special Olympics, in Hospitals, and other places. Hasn't done the last two in a while though

Genuinely kind person. Just a bit awkward socially. Seems close to being a female version of me in way.

really? i love the crisp weather

try getting the app my fittness pal. I know it sounds lame but you may be eating the wrong things. be patient. I am sure you will achieve your goals

yes

i took up sailing when i moved to the bay, am fluent in Spanish, English and am learning Japanese.

i write code for a living so some nights i just coe more to learn whatever

i stay fit by running and rock climbing, maybe once every 3 or 4 months do a charity run or something

i go to bed alone maybe 4 or 5 nights a week but i've always been ok with that

i try to discipline myself in order to learn more and more and acquire more skill (taking pottery next month)... i don't see a significant other in that picture though

No.

I am completely alone and happy, but not sure if it's the best thing to do.

Also good ushijima pics

well... what makes you happy? why are you still here?

Thanks user, some friends told me just to let her be... but i don't want lose her, women are damn difficult.. i can't figure out if she wants me to find her or just move on with my life... I will try your advise.

no you shouldn't. This very event will make you stronger and wiser than everyone who has not experienced something of this level. you are strong

Probably. Though social anxiety which she may have can really fuck with this situation.

wack off. Talk to a few other girls. If she does not work out in a few weeks with your mind clear move on. Trust me it is hard but for the better

i'm playing a show day after tomorrow. out of town. and i'm taking this hot girl that's a fair bit younger than me.

i'm starting to wonder if this is actually a terrible idea, since she's going to be stuck in a car with me for 4 hours...and i can be quite boring in large doses.

she says she wants to come over and "spend the night" tomorrow so we can leave in the morning...but since I'm such a beta bitch i'm assuming she doesn't want to fuck.

she drinks a lot and likes coke...both of which i'm fine with, but i personally am taking a break from drinking...(don't do coke)...and i'm worried that she might find the sober version of me boring and surly.

also, i haven't been laid in years...which is not helping me keep cool.

Im pretty bummed today becuase my gf's sis got raped. Im just kinda in shock and just want to kill myself becuase i feel so bad. Besides that, all anyone wants to do is whine about how terrible trump is and bitch about how he strikes fear to the very core of lgbt brown muslim fucks and its weird because theyre all being so cruel and nasty about it but hiding behind a mask of righteousnous so its totally okay to be a huge dick. it bums me out man.

I say that even though they're covered, this counts as showing her tits.

Thanks for this picture OP.