In about twelve hours, I am going to fire a 9mm round into the side of my head...

In about twelve hours, I am going to fire a 9mm round into the side of my head. Whatever happens at that point will likely be final, so as a longtime lurker, I wanted to leave you guys with a sincere note of gratitude for all the good times.

I'll see you guys on the other side, if there is one.

Atleast ell us what fucked you up before you go

bamp

No GF, virgin, no friends, massive debt, no job.

Can't get a girlfriend when you're dead D:

Just wait it out, there's somebody out there for you, but you're gonna have to search long and hard.

Hope you were joking

Can I have your computer?

give donald a chance to make america great again friend

livestream it

Fam i know this is Sup Forums but don't do it. Serious. You'll get out. It's not going to fix itself if you end your life. It just makes things worse.

We are your friends user. Dont go

instead of straight blasting yourself,why not go on an adventure...
>rob bank
>get into a massive brawl
>Start a riot
There are soo many things you can do before you go,you got nothing to lose anyway,might aswell just go all in

Side of head isn't way to do it maybe google that shit first. Or you could just go get some donuts and a 30 pack and get shitty.

In years on this fucking site, this is the only post I have ever believed. If you are troll you are best troll. If not... I wish you well

No.

Can't get a girlfriend when I'm ugly and have the personality of soggy bread either

I've waited a while for things to get better, they don't

Harm others because my life is shit? Nah

Honestly. Talk to someone about this. Weather it be yourself to a councellor. Just embrace the world as it is. Don't want another person to suicide. People like you need to have some cop on and realise how beautiful life can be.

+1

Yeah! You could go on a robbing spree! Just steal from criminals...don't fuck up anyone else's lives.

Also can I have your computer?

There's many reasons to live. One way to feel better go to a mall and find a department store and walk around d farting.

Itt: OP looks for attention and brain dead morons give it to him.

Blow your remaining money on hookers and shit

shhhh if he livestreams it it'll be worth

Anyway you could somehow send some money, im getting evicted in less than a month. Wont do you much good when youre dead but who knows maybe if there is another side the good karma will help if you decide fuck it my emails [email protected], even if you cant do the money we can share some words before the deed is done

I'm a college student who can barely afford food.

If I could help you, I would. I'm sorry you've fallen on hard times.

You've waited a while? Well then wait another while.
You know Thomas Edison, the man who invented the electricity bulb, failed 99,999 times before he actually succeded?
Or Steve Jobs getting fired from Apple, his very own company, but found a way to bring himself back?
What all these people have in common is that when everything was for the shitter, they didnt stop until they succeeded. That's kinda like me rn, trying to get back my ex, even though she doesn't want me back. Were best friends, and it's honestly workin alright for me so far.

Only pussies quit. It's better to say "fuck you world, you can't bring me down" and to keep fucking going. Stay strong OP

Or get me the witcher 3 ayyyy

What I'm trying to say here is don't stop. Even if there's no road left to run on, just show the world that you just cannot stop.

But what if we dont want to succeed?

I appreciate the advice, but every single day is pretty much a struggle. I feel exhausted constantly. I very rarely feel happy about anything. I have no social life beyond fucking around online.

Because your mind is telling you that right now. Follow your heart. Not your mind.

You are going to place the debt on your family or someone else. Best to not do that shit.

My heart tells me that life is a hassle.

Hey, look. All what I'm asking for is that you just keep yourself alive. Fuck the world and what it says, seriously, everyone succeeds once they BELIEVE they can.

That's not how debt works. I'm the one considering suicide, I've done my research

Its alright. Hard times are bound to come after all. If life were perfect we'd all be questioning it too much

Try drugs and alchohol the worst thing that can happen is you get addicted, but you always have an out for that

Stay strong OP. Wishing you luck for your future, because you're going to have one once you start trying. Don't take away a life that could change so many things for the better.

Try X and you'll get laid the same night ;)

Tried weed, didn't feel anything. Not willing to go harder.

I drink plenty enough already.

Do it! Maybe you'll respawn, maybe you won't. Maybe you'll meet the spaghetti monster.

You don't seem to even know what real struggle is. You can afford internet, a gun, a computer...which I want....

So shit got a bit hard, stop crying like a spoiled entitled infant and do something about it.

I hate pussies like you.

Money is probably the shittiest reason to die for, come on man.

Actually friend i have another request. If you are in america can you obstruct one of these protests? Im not super trump but its rediculous so if you could atleast take out a couple of them first youd be a Sup Forums legend

Alright op im not gonna tell you not to off youself i consider that shit daily ive got a 12 gauge in the closet but what i ask myself every day is there something ive always wanted to do I haven't done and want to do before i die and i do it.

I mean anything really i wanted sex i went and got it i wanted money so i took it i do insanely risky and borderline retarded things everyday and im happier than ever and i know when i finally reach that point and i cant think of one thing i want to do its a trigger pull away so do it you fucking pussy die regretting not getting your dick wet like the faggot op always is but do it outside think about that poor son of a bitch that has to clean that shit up pro tip do it behind your ear on the side

Adults learn to not lose composure when things get hard.
So go ahead and kill yourself coward child baby back bitch.

Thank you for your opinion.

No sarcasm. You're absolutely right. I'm a massive fucking pussy, which is why it would be better if I didnt exist.

You should stream it

You could always go to a suicide prevention center. I'm sure there is some way to get rid of your sorrow and debt.

...Or you could change. You could give a fuck about someone other than yourself. Dedicate your every breath to make someone else's life less miserable. Use that pain to ensure that no one else has to experience it.

Or quit.

It's your life.

You choose how to live it.

Listen OP you have to hang in there if for no other reason than to see the shitstorm that's about to happen. You do this and I'll garentee you'll be sitting on top of a hill some day thinking to yourself "what a time to be alive".

Hi OP. I haven't been on Sup Forums for years but decided to take a peek today and found your post.

Your reasons seem quite justified for wanting to put a bullet in your head, but please hear me out first.

1. No GF:
I don't have one either. I have managed to get by without one. And let me tell you, it's much less stressful without a nagging bitch in your life. No matter how much your hormones make you want to stick your penis in a vagina, it never works out as you wanted in the end. You always have the ability to fap for 2 minutes and feel great afterwards with no requirement to hug a woman you regret being sucked into a relationship with.

2. Virgin.
So? Sex isn't all that good anyway. Its wet, it stinks and it's a lot of effort for a few seconds of orgasm you could've got with a 2 minute fap. You have to clean up afterwards and can never get rid of that pussy stink from your dick. It lasts for days!

3. No friends.
I feel you on this one. This is probably one of the worst things in a world where so many other people appear to get along. Let's face it, though. Most of these people don't have actual friends, but people they keep close to make their shallow selves feel good. They have thousands of "friends" on Faceballs, but hardly anyone they are really close to in real life. A true friend is one that would take time out of their lives to help you with problems, not ignore you and text back a week later when they decide they want something from you. Find those kinds of people instead of the shitty shallow ones and you'll be set for life.

4. Massive debt.
Most of us are in the same boat, unfortunately. In fact, I can't think of any way to help you with this one. I'm really sorry. Perhaps someone else here can give you advice of how to get out of debt?

5. No job.
Same here. I retrained to get a new qualification that I can't use, because according to catch-22, I need "experience" in the job before I can get the job. I feel you on this one.

Oh pee
Listen to me

I have been there
I have been there twice
Twice in hospital

Don't.

Just believe in a on just like you did when you made this thread very thankful for the good times, that means something right? That you care about us and you wanted to say thanks

Well through your posts I can see that you're not such a bad guy and things get better

Believe me they do
Just break routine, go out and try new things
Forget debt just don't think about it
Don't worry about it
What's the worst that will happen? Debt collection will send you to jail? Fuck it go to jail and make friend's there
Debt will cause mafia folk come by to kill you?
Fuck them get a gun and shoot back

Stop being such down and realise you are a bro and a man
Fuck the world

For real OP, don't do it. My best friend once attempted it and lived, said it was almost the biggest mistake he ever made. Things won't get better immediately, but they will get better. It's been a 5 year dry spell for me, no gf and still a virgin, but I did make a friend in it all, and it's worth it

Do it :3

That's nice

Don't listen to these faggots, killing yourself is always a viable option and often the last way to take control again. All the cunts in this thread telling you to not do it are just saying it because they were raised that way, they were told that they should stop people from commiting suicide. Truth is noone of them knows you and literally noone of them gives even the slightest fuck, at least I don't and why should I? I don't matter, you don't matter, life doesn't matter, whether you do it or not, nothing will be different. There is no sense in living and there is no sense in dying. Do what you want, user.

You could be the ugliest, socially awarkard hero.