I'm back

I'm back.

I posted like 2 years ago and had a lot of fun. I just laid this huge one in one go in the tub and I was pretty proud. Here she is in all her glory!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvCI-gNK_y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Almost as long as my forearm!

You must be very proud. I would be.

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvCI-gNK_y4

A little brother followed right after.

good job bud

just pls kys

Are you the one that got dumped by his gf???
She told you that you were autistic and shit.
Keked hard at that if you are

Oh my...

Congratulations, looks just like obama.

That has to be fake

gross but kek

topkek

Nope not me.

Never had a GF

Take a bite my man.

Well, then fuck you faggot.

Eat some dude

this.
feast upon your freshly birthed assbaby OP

It's real. I've been pooping in the tub my entire life. It's extremely difficult for me to get one out on the toilet. It is very painful. When I moved to my college dorm I didn't have much of an option and developed an anal fissure and I was bleeding a lot. Glad to be back home.

Wow. Thats amazing. Keep up the good work

do you at least shower or something after sitting in shit water?

Lmao

Yeah, I drain the water, turn the shower on, stand up and wash off.

Do you just mush the poop into the drain? or transfer it to the toilet?

After you measure them, play with them and get shit all over you? Youre fucked up man. Probably should get therapy man. Dead serious

dude i thought you killed yourself. what went wrong?

>never had a gf

surprising

how did you know that a huge one was coming... or you always shit in the tub?

Shit comes out of her ass

Oh, forgot about that part. The toilet is right next to the tub so I just toss it in there.

I remember seeing this years ago and cracking up. It's basically me, but I lay down.

>my man

fuckin apex kek my guy

that definitely looks like something you should eat

For the love of GOD get some help!

>literal shit post
>never had girlfriend

Never change Sup Forums

Not Op but he clearly cleans himself up after. I bet you use toilet paper to wipe after you poop. You know what that does? Just smear it around.
If you got shit anywhere else you'd wash it

good thread. thanks for the laughs OP, took a giant shit today myself

The poo only touches my butt hole so it doesn't smear anywhere what kind of dirty poos do you take

Yeah, sometimes I open them up and inspect them. One time I ate this pepperoni that I cut from the roll, with the skin or whatever on it and the entire circle of skin came out in one piece. It was pretty cool.

I ONLY shit in the tub, but I did know a big one was coming. Hadn't shit in 3 days and I was ready to burst by the time I turned the water on.

What do you mean? Why would I kill myself? All is well, friend.

What the FUCK dude???

that is kind of amazing OP. 2 questions.

What did you eat. what would make such a nice solid poo?

Did you vote? and for who?

Shit is UUGEE

Do i post my shit?

WHAT THE FUCK

I eat mostly chicken, yogurt, fiber bars, and low fat whole grain popcorn. You can kind of see the popcorn in there.

w-why?

Now THATS what I call a shitpost

I'll see myself out

fucking lost

soft smelly ones. But I use a Bidet so I'm clean.

One last question.. Have you ever tasted your own poo out of curiosity?

Why have you never had a gf? Those don't look like the legs of a fatass so you must not be a total loss. Are you just autismo mode?

God no.

what the fuck is whole grain popcorn?

lost twice

I don't want to know the answer to this but I can close the tab!

YOU NEED HELP! LIKE MAJOR HELP YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE

Touch em where they poop

Fucking what

bc he took a dummy in the bathtub

Not as big as OP, screenshot for smaller file size

Your shit reminds me of larval Goa'uld from SG1

lost thrice

>Never had a GF

Fuck, I wonder why.

Good question. I guess it's time for some objective reflection.

As a young child I always admired the cool asshole kids in tv shows and movies and I just kind of gravitated to it. I was an asshole as a kid. I guess the word to use would be edge? Not really sure. That didn't help me make friends.

I also loved video games and my friends did as well so that's all I played in middle school and high school. I didn't go to parties or dances and didn't talk to a lot of people. I wasn't a loser or anything, I was just the annoying kid who didn't have a lot of friends outside of video games. I also didn't really take care of my physical appearance. I was overweight (had manboobs), had a shitty haircut because I didn't really care, and I wore sweat pants and basketball shorts every day along with those stupid adidas and nike shirts.

I've recently lost a lot of weight and I take my physical appearance a lot more serious now. I have a nice haircut and I wear well fitting clothes that look nice.

I've come along way and I've had sex with 6 different girls, just never had a girlfriend. I still don't go out much, but I use Tinder and I'm a good looking guy so I'm sure eventually I'll figure it out.

That's a fine specimen. Now you just need to freeze it and then use it as a dildo.

This

Smartfood Delight® White Cheddar popcorn. It's in a huge white bag and has 35 calories a cup. It's 100% whole grain and has 50% less fat.

OP Here, funny enough, other people's poop disgusts me. I can't even look at that picture.

I've seen some bizarre shit but what always gets me is how cavalier people are with these habits. I find it fascinating. Have you ever told anybody besides Sup Forums that you do this? And if so how did they react?

Kek

There wouldn't be any health hazards right? I mean it is going back where it came from.

What popcorn is not whole grain?

Never told anyone, but of course my family is semi-aware of my habits. Kind of hard to hide growing up. What you guys don't know is that I finger my asshole and get my finger covered in shit all the time. Every time I write this out I start laughing at how insane it actually is, but I can't help it. It's an obsession. It's not sexual, it just feels good. It's like biting your nails or picking your nose. You know when you get that huge booger stuck in your nose and you finally get it out and it feels fantastic? That's me, but instead of nose it's my asshole.

Just like the Mexicans

Oh shit I never thought about that. Oh well, it tastes great and is low in calories.

Yeah it's pretty fucking retarded but habits are hard to break. When I was younger if pull strands of hair out and wrap them around my teeth. I've bitten my nails since I was 4. I don't know why though. I wonder what happened in your life to stray you so far from normalcy.

>talking about fingering your asshole
>talks about biting fingernails
I hope you don't mix the two

isn't that what we're all here for?

Not sure, I've done it for as long as I can remember. I've seen other kids do it, scratching their asshole and what not, but I just never stopped and it slowly became what it is today. I'm sure I could break the habit overtime through a number of deterrents, but I don't really have any reason right now.

I'll forgive your transgression as you have provided entertainment.

Now what country are you in?

This was what I was getting at, thanks for talking it out.

HAHAHAHA Someone said the same thing when I posted this to reddit a long time ago. I wash my hands. A lot. I've recently stopped biting my nails though so that's nice. Maybe my asshole fingering and tub pooping with be my next habit to tackle.

US

But wait. Why does your poo ritual require asshole fingering in addition to tempid water? It's not like it gets stuck in there. Boogers don't come out on their own because nostrils do not possess peristalsis.

>never thought about that
This is how marketing wins, be ashamed now.

Seems like you got finger fucked by chance lol. Tell me about the pain you get from normals shitting.

>Never had a GF

imagine that.

>This is how marketing wins, be ashamed now.

I buy it because it's low calories compared to other white cheddar popcorn.

So the process goes like this.

>Sitting in my chair in my room watching a movie or just chilling
>Lean to one side
>Stick finger in asshole. I can stick my middle andd index finger all the way in, but I prefer using my middle finger since it's longer
>Move it around and push poop towards the hole against my finger
>Feelsgood
>Keep doing this
>Smell finger

(I prefer if the poop is hard)

>Eventually get bored
>Move to tub
>Finger asshole in tub
>Eventually let poop come out
>Toss it in the toilet

Holy fuck that's impressive

I figured this applied here

Do you ever weigh your poops.

If I was ever abused as a young child (sub 4 years old) I don't remember it. I've been doing it at least since I was 4. My diet was never great so my poop is always big and hard. I've worked on my diet and normally poop once a day for 2 or 3 days then I go a few days without pooping and that's when I get these in the original picture. My diet was especially bad at college because..well...I was at college. So combining that with the fact I HAD to use a toilet, let's just say I saw some blood.

Nah, never done that. Too many logistical issues. I don't like touching cold poop either.

Have you ever forgotten to take it out of the tub and walked in the next day to find a nigger spawned out of it

How much blood

Oh, nothing crazy. Just a streak going down it or some on my hand.

See a psychologist you disgusting fuck

Can I see your butthole?